Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk to store in a list the values of certain fileds Post 302912418 by suturjik on Friday 8th of August 2014 05:36:08 AM
Old 08-08-2014
Thank you very much for your prompt reply and this did work well but there is a catch Smilie

The 'ma mb mc md me' are actually dummy values! Their length can vary! So it can be 'maaaaaaa' or any other value!

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

how do I store the values in array using shell

Hi, Is is possible to get the value using shell script? x=1 y1 = 10 y2 = 15 y3 = 7 echo $y$x is giving y1 (variable name) but I need the value of y1 (i.e. 10 dynamically) Is there any solution? if so, please mail me at kkodava@maxis.com.my ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krishna
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store values in an Array

Hi all. Well, I have the next code: I need to make an array with the values I have in the bucle, but just don't get it... Question is, how can I store in an array that values, and how can I display them with echo? (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: crcbad
8 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Store the output values in array

Hi, How to store the values in array from output result, EG: I have the result like this, ps, google, 1.txt, 1 sam, google, 2.txt, 2 These are the four values followed by comma in two sets. I need to store these values set by set. One set contains four values followed by comma. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: KarthikPS
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to read values and store in array?

I am reading a value from a file and want to store the value in a dynamic array as i don't know the number of occurrences of the value in that file. How can i do that and then later fetch that value from array (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prachi Gupta
25 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Re: using AWK to compare fileds

I have following text: NAME=ora.LISTENER.lsnr TYPE=ora.listener.type TARGET=ONLINE , ONLINE , ONLINE , ONLINE STATE=ONLINE on host1, ONLINE on host2, ONLINE on host3, ONLINE on host4 NAME=ora.LISTENER_1525.lsnr TYPE=ora.listener.type TARGET=ONLINE ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rcc50886
2 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Specific values from a list, awk

Hello together! I have a list like this 1 3 2 5 3 7 4 2 Now I want to take the average of the second column and multiply it by the difference of the first and last value of the first column. I posted an similar thread, but now I wonder how I can tell awk in an easy way to take specific... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bjoern456
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Add two more fileds to awk command

This is what I was trying but failed to do so need help. cat 1.sql | awk '{printf("%s",NR%4 ? $0",":$0"\n")}' Output :- I want to add 2 more values for each line (hostname,user name) so the output should have hostname & username (testsrv01,test1) Output should be like... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: lazydev
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to find the X highest values in a list depending on the values of another list with bash/awk?

Hi everyone, This is an exemple of inpout.txt file (a "," delimited text file which can be open as csv file): ID, Code, Value, Store SP|01, AABBCDE, 15, 3 SP|01, AABBCDE, 14, 2 SP|01, AABBCDF, 13, 2 SP|01, AABBCDE, 16, 3 SP|02, AABBCED, 15, 2 SP|01, AABBCDF, 12, 3 SP|01, AABBCDD,... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeremy589
1 Replies
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)					   XCB Requests 				       xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)

NAME
xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma - SYNOPSIS
#include <xcb/randr.h> Request function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_crtc_t crtc); Reply datastructure typedef struct xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t { uint8_t response_type; uint8_t pad0; uint16_t sequence; uint32_t length; uint16_t size; uint8_t pad1[22]; } xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t; Reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply(xcb_connection_t *conn, xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t cookie, xcb_generic_error_t **e); Reply accessors uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_red_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_green_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); uint16_t *xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_request_t *reply); int xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_length(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); xcb_generic_iterator_t xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_blue_end(const xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply_t *reply); REQUEST ARGUMENTS
conn The XCB connection to X11. crtc TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. REPLY FIELDS
response_type The type of this reply, in this case XCB_RANDR_GET_CRTC_GAMMA. This field is also present in the xcb_generic_reply_t and can be used to tell replies apart from each other. sequence The sequence number of the last request processed by the X11 server. length The length of the reply, in words (a word is 4 bytes). size TODO: NOT YET DOCUMENTED. DESCRIPTION
RETURN VALUE
Returns an xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_cookie_t. Errors have to be handled when calling the reply function xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_reply. If you want to handle errors in the event loop instead, use xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma_unchecked. See xcb-requests(3) for details. ERRORS
This request does never generate any errors. SEE ALSO
AUTHOR
Generated from randr.xml. Contact xcb@lists.freedesktop.org for corrections and improvements. XCB
2014-06-10 xcb_randr_get_crtc_gamma(3)