Sponsored Content
Homework and Emergencies Homework & Coursework Questions NDM command to run a Mainframe job from Linux Post 302907593 by arun1377 on Monday 30th of June 2014 10:32:44 AM
Old 06-30-2014
Sorry posted in wrong forum...closing the post

7 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cron job to run a command from another dir?

I would like to setup a cron job to run a command from another directory. What is the best way to do this? The cron file is in a directory and the script I want it to run is in another directory. I tried doing this in the cron file: /location/of/command/run.sh But that did not work.... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sepia
2 Replies

2. Linux

how to run cron tab job on linux

Dear All many hosting companies do have provision of cron tab settings In case a web hosting company do not have such facility can I run cron tab job (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vikaspa
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Command script to be run in both AIX and LINUX

Hi, Script : #!/usr/bin/ksh echo "\n\t\t\t\t Enter your Name : \c" read name ############################## I ran the script in LINUX Enter your Name : abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz I ran the script in AIX Enter your Name : opqrstuvwxyz < I'm not able to see the... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: arjunprathap
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Linux Platform - NDM Script - && Operator

Hi All, I have a requirement where i need to NDM 3 files from LINUX to Mainframe system & trigger a job in mainframe once the 3 files are transmitted successfully. I am getting an error message in the && operator (the code component where i am checking whether step 1/2/3 are completed). ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dsfreddie
2 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

At command for Linux job not working from php

I have a script .sh with a curl command in it: curl --digest "http://xxxxxxx.xxx/mail.php?email=xxxx@xxx.xx"; from terminal this works good : ./script.sh //(mail arrives in my box) from php this works good: shell_exec('./phpsc.sh'); // (mail arrives in my box) from terminal this... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: extra93
13 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Cron job cannot run the command

Hi, I created this cron job for asterisk to send sms daily to a number #!/bin/sh #custom mod - send sms once a day, at 07:00. CRON_PATH="/etc/asterisk/gw/crontabs_root"; if ! grep 'gsm send sms' $CRON_PATH > /dev/null 2>&1 ;then echo "* 7 * * * asterisk -rx 'gsm send sms 1 7666... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazzyzha
4 Replies

7. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Run Linux command from windows

hi i downloaded nic demo application from nic.comuf.com. working fine ,but when i run batch script ,always display splash screen maybe 10 sec. how can i remove splash screen when run batch script.? thanks z (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: zoldkovacs
2 Replies
RDMA_POST_RECV(3)					   Librdmacm Programmer's Manual					 RDMA_POST_RECV(3)

NAME
rdma_post_recv - post a work request to receive an incoming message. SYNOPSIS
#include <rdma/rdma_verbs.h> int rdma_post_recv (struct rdma_cm_id *id, void *context, void *addr, size_t length, struct ibv_mr *mr); ARGUMENTS
id A reference to a communication identifier where the message buffer will be posted. context User-defined context associated with the request. addr The address of the memory buffer to post. length The length of the memory buffer. mr A registered memory region associated with the posted buffer. DESCRIPTION
Posts a work request to the receive queue of the queue pair associated with the rdma_cm_id. The posted buffer will be queued to receive an incoming message sent by the remote peer. RETURN VALUE
Returns 0 on success, or -1 on error. If an error occurs, errno will be set to indicate the failure reason. NOTES
The user is responsible for ensuring that a receive buffer is posted and large enough to contain all sent data before the peer posts the corresponding send message. The message buffer must have been registered before being posted, with the mr parameter referencing the regis- tration. The buffer must remain registered until the receive completes. Messages may be posted to an rdma_cm_id only after a queue pair has been associated with it. A queue pair is bound to an rdma_cm_id after calling rdma_create_ep or rdma_create_qp, if the rdma_cm_id is allocated using rdma_create_id. The user-defined context associated with the receive request will be returned to the user through the work completion wr_id, work request identifier, field. SEE ALSO
rdma_cm(7), rdma_create_id(3), rdma_create_ep(3), rdma_create_qp(3), rdma_reg_read(3), ibv_reg_mr(3), ibv_dereg_mr(3), rdma_post_recvv(3), rdma_post_send(3) librdmacm 2010-07-19 RDMA_POST_RECV(3)