Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Usrun
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Usrun Post 302906443 by pallvi_mahajan on Thursday 19th of June 2014 03:32:40 PM
Old 06-19-2014
so is there anyway to sort out this issue or any another command

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

usrun command

Hi, I need to run usrun command and direct console output into a text file. eg: usrun -h <hostname> nobody The above example retunns "/bin/usrun: Permission denied" on the screen. I want this string to be directed into a text file. Please help me to achieve this. Any help in this regard... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: MandyR
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

usrun command

Hi, I need to run usrun command and direct console output into a text file. eg: usrun -h <hostname> nobody The above example retunns /bin/usrun: Permission denied on the screen. I want this string to be directed into a text file. Please help me to achieve this. Any help in this... (4 Replies)
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

usrun command

Hi, I need to run usrun command and direct console output into a text file. eg: usrun -h <hostname> nobody The above example retunns "/bin/usrun: Permission denied" on the screen. I want this string to be directed into a text file. Please help me to achieve this. Any help in this... (2 Replies)
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to use usrun command in shell script?

Hi All, I am a newbie to shell scripting. I need to make a simple script -which logs on to a server with usrun command -Check some file listing at that location and come back where I was before. usrun -h gbrpcr00076n06 utlanps cd /home/apps/Mydir/ lst exit But after I run the... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: CoolMohsin
6 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Usrun command

What is the use of this command and do this command require passed ? ---------- Post updated at 05:28 PM ---------- Previous update was at 05:27 PM ---------- Password (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sukesh31
2 Replies
ditz(1) 																   ditz(1)

NAME
ditz - simple, light-weight distributed issue tracker SYNOPSIS
ditz [ options ] command [ arguments ] To list all available commands, use ditz help. To get help for a specific command, use ditz help command. DESCRIPTION
Ditz is a simple, light-weight distributed issue tracker designed to work with distributed version control systems like darcs and git. Ditz maintains an issue database directory on disk, with files written in a line-based and human- editable format. This directory is kept under version control alongside project code. Changes in issue state is handled by version control like code change: included as part of a com- mit, merged with changes from other developers, conflict-resolved in the standard manner, etc. Ditz provides a simple, console-based interface for creating and updating the issue database files, and some rudimentary HTML generation capabilities for producing world-readable status pages. It offers no central public method of bug submission. AUTHOR
ditz was written by William Morgan <wmorgan-ditz@masanjin.net>. This manpage was written for the Debian package of ditz by Christian Garbs <debian@cgarbs.de>. LICENSE
Copyright (c) 2008 William Morgan. This program is free software: you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the terms of the GNU General Public License as published by the Free Software Foundation, either version 3 of the License, or (at your option) any later version. This program is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MER- CHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. See the GNU General Public License for more details. 0.5 ditz(1)