Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? A little bit of poetic light entertainment. Post 302904371 by Corona688 on Tuesday 3rd of June 2014 05:04:42 PM
Old 06-03-2014
Had a C64, but didn't really understand or take advantage of it, just used it for games. A real old IBM PC with ROM basic is where I started. Now that was *slow*. An interpreter so slow you could see the letters scrolling like teletype...

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

copying or concatinating string from 1st bit, leaving 0th bit

Hello, If i have 2 strings str1 and str2, i would like to copy/concatenate str2 to str1, from 1st bit leaving the 0th bit. How do i do it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jazz
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to handle 64 bit arithmetic operation at 32 bit compiled perl interpreter?H

Hi, Here is the issue. From the program snippet I have Base: 0x1800000000, Size: 0x3FFE7FFFFFFFF which are of 40 and 56 bits. SO I used use bignum to do the math but summing them up I always failed having correct result. perl interpreter info, perl, v5.8.8 built for... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrd1986
0 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

A bit of light relief...

How about a thread to show your Desktop, Console or computing environment... This is my current MacBook Pro 13 inch screen... Let's see some others no matter how boring... ;oD (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: wisecracker
7 Replies

4. What is on Your Mind?

A bit of light entertainment. ;oD

;oD I received this snippet on facebook the other day... Enjoy:- (0 Replies)
0 Replies

5. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

Which version of Windows Vista to install with a product key? 32-bit or 64-bit?

Hello everyone. I bought a dell laptop (XPS M1330) online which came without a hard drive. There is a Windows Vista Ultimate OEMAct sticker with product key at the bottom case. I checked dell website (here) for this model and it says this model supports both 32 and 64-bit version of Windows... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: milhan
4 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

A little light entertainment... ;oD

New O'Reilly books... URL: New O'Reilly books - Album on Imgur I'll bet many of you have come across a few of these... ;oD (0 Replies)
0 Replies
GOATTRACKER(1)						      General Commands Manual						    GOATTRACKER(1)

NAME
goattracker - C64 music editor SYNOPSIS
goattracker DESCRIPTION
This manual page documents briefly the goattracker command. goattracker is a C64 music tracker. It supports emulated output via the software reSID engine, the HardSID soundcard, or the Catweasel (MK3/MK4) controller card, and produces songs in its own format (*.SNG). The program can also export tunes in SID format, BIN format, or Commodore PRG format for inclusion on a floppy you can stick into a 1541/1571/1581 drive. Like most tracker programs, the program is able to import instrument files, create and modify track patterns, set the order of playback of patterns and change details of the song such as the title and author. If you are familiar with tracker-like programs, then GoatTracker will feel like a simple version of those, though with differences attributable to the hardware. People new to composing in general should look up other information on composing on the C64. SEE ALSO
ocp(1), milkytracker(1), schism(1). AUTHOR
goattracker was written by Lasse Oorni. This manual page was written by Gurkan Sengun <gurkan@phys.ethz.ch>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). May 17, 2007 GOATTRACKER(1)