Sponsored Content
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Problem with Apache Tomcat FTP Server - download gets 404 Post 302903271 by slashdotweenie on Monday 26th of May 2014 02:28:30 PM
Old 05-26-2014
Problem with Apache Tomcat FTP Server - download gets 404

Hi

Code:
$ brew -v install tomcat
Homebrew 0.9.5
==> Downloading http://www.apache.org/dyn/closer.cgi?path=tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.53/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.53.tar.gz
==> Best Mirror http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.53/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.53.tar.gz
/usr/bin/curl -fLA Homebrew 0.9.5 (Ruby 1.8.7-358; Mac OS X 10.9.3) http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.53/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.53.tar.gz -C 0 -o /Library/Caches/Homebrew/tomcat-7.0.53.tar.gz.incomplete
  % Total    % Received % Xferd  Average Speed   Time    Time     Time  Current
                                 Dload  Upload   Total   Spent    Left  Speed
  0     0    0     0    0     0      0      0 --:--:-- --:--:-- --:--:--     0
curl: (22) The requested URL returned error: 404 Not Found
Error: Failed to download resource "tomcat"
Download failed: http://mirror.switch.ch/mirror/apache/dist/tomcat/tomcat-7/v7.0.53/bin/apache-tomcat-7.0.53.tar.gz

when I open manually with browser those URLs the same problem...

server issue at apache project?

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

Ftp Download Problem

FROM WINDOWS , WHILE GETTING DATA FROM HP-UNIX SERVER USING FTP, I AM ABLE TO GET DATA ONLY LESS THAN 4GB FILE, PLZ HELP ME HOW TO GET MORE MORE THAN 4GB FILE. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: niranjan
4 Replies

2. HP-UX

ftp download problem

from windows ftp tool even you are not root user you can delete root files (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: mkhsy
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error Tomcat + Apache

Hi, I have a machine with Unixware 7.1.3 and Apache 2 and Tomcat 4.0.3 it's works, but in the archive log from mod_jk.log ajp13_process_callback - write failed : Error ajp13_process_callback - write failed : Error ajp13_process_callback - write failed : Error... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: By_Jam
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

download specified file from ftp server

Hi all, I'm having problems downloading files from ftp server. I have to download only those files that name starts with YYYYMMDD.But file comes like the format "20080624221035.TXT".Also how i can get list of all file names with in specified folder. Here i paste my code ftp -vn... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vaskarbasak
1 Replies

5. Programming

Problem with Perl script after moving from a Windows/Apache Server to a UNIX server.

I have a Perl script that worked fine before moving it to justhost.com. It was on a Windows/Apache server. Just host is using UNIX. Other Perl scripts on other sites that were also moved work fine so I know Perl is functioning. The script is called cwrmail.pl and is located in my cgi-bin. When I... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigBobbyB
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Download latest file via ftp server unix through shell script

Hello this is my first post in this forum , I dont want to be unhappy.. I am writing one script but facing difficulty to find the latest file with some new pattern My requirement is 1. The file is coming like "ABCD-23220140303" at FTP server once in a week. 2. script will run on daily... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ajju
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Update/Download file from FTP server to UNIX Server

HI Guys, I want to download files from FTP Server to my Unix server. I have tried , buy No Luck . Below Command i have tried. 1-Wget - Error "wget' not found" 2.ftp -n $HOST ...Not Working. 3.scp -i ftp://user:passowrd@hostname:21/ran/on/test.txt Any Suggestion (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pareshkp
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Building an apache-tomcat server

Hi, I have been assigned a task to build a server with these requirements : > has multiple tomcats running under the same apache. > tomcat & jdk has to be binded with apache. > latest openssl with all necesarry "mod" to bind with apache & tomcat. I am fairly new to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
1 Replies
pidfilehack(8)						      System Manager's Manual						    pidfilehack(8)

NAME
pidfilehack - work around daemons that always fork SYNOPSIS
pidfilehack servicename pidfile command [parameters] DESCRIPTION
pidfilehack is used to work around daemons that insist on forking into the background, but that do write a correct pid file. pidfilehack forks the actual service, then waits for the pidfile to be written. Once it can read the pid from the pidfile it will tell minit the real pid and quit. USAGE
usually pidfilehack is symlinked as run command of a service. servicename the name of the service pidfilehack is installed for. pidfile the filename to read the pid from command the real command to start parameters additional parameters for the command A typical use of this command will look like this: /etc/minit/apache /etc/minit/apache/params apache /var/run/apache.pid apachectl start /etc/minit/apache/run -> /sbin/pidfilehack AUTHOR
minit was written by Felix von Leitner and can be downloaded from his page at http://www.fefe.de/minit/ This manpage was written by Erich Schubert <erich@debian.org> for the Debian GNU/Linux operating system. SEE ALSO
msvc(8), pidfilehack(8) pidfilehack(8)