Sponsored Content
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators I need to edit/erase a closed post Post 302902019 by marcosruiz on Saturday 17th of May 2014 12:22:25 PM
Old 05-17-2014
change details

ok, may I change the details of the exercise? (names, password etc...) (or can an admin do that?) I'm asking this because, like I've told before, it may get me into trouble.

thanks

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

erase file

I have a file that always generated in the system eg. /tmp/log.txt , it is generated by the application program , but this file should not be present in the system otherwise there are some program problem , I want to erase this file once the program has generate it , as I know , it can link to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ust
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

stty erase r

after hitting this command...on pressing r acts as a backspace character.... how to disable this function (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: bishweshwar
5 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ssh_exchange_identification: Connection closed by remote host Connection closed

Hi Everyone, Good day. Scenario: 2 unix servers -- A (SunOS) and B (AIX) I have an ftp script to sftp 30 files from A to B which happen almost instantaneously i.e 30 sftp's happen at the same time. Some of these sftp's fail with the following error: ssh_exchange_identification: Connection... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jeevan_fimare
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Erase an at job

Hello everybody i need to erase a at job that i write. I wrote at 22 at>execute a command at>Ctr + d How do i erase this? I don`t wan`t to do this. I need to change something when i pressed ctrl + d give a job number (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: enkei17
2 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

How to edit a closed question?

Hi All, I want to edit a closed question. Is that possible? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Palak Sharma
3 Replies

6. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please help to edit the following post as it is confidential

Please help to edit the following links since it contains confidential information: 1. https://www.unix.com/shell-programming-and-scripting/229669-how-get-exact-word-awk.html Please remove code part. 2.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: reignangel2003
4 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

This forum is closed for new thread ... post here.

This forum is closed for new threads. Please post in this forum: UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Neo
0 Replies

8. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

If a closed thread/post is missing solution details, then how to contact the person?

Hi, Following post owner has realized a solution but he/she is not clear on the details. I need to ask him but couldnt PM since my posts count is only 4 yet. " Mail is not sent by cron daemon Solaris " by tlogine Regards, Hasan (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hasan.kamali
3 Replies
time-admin(1)						      General Commands Manual						     time-admin(1)

NAME
time-admin - Time Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
time-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
time-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. time-admin allows you to set the time, date and timezone of your system, as well as setting any time server to synchronize your local time server. OPTIONS
time-admin accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
time-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
services-admin(1), shares-admin(1), network-admin(1), users-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 time-admin(1)