Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Bash Courses in Bay Area?
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Bash Courses in Bay Area? Post 302901936 by sudo on Friday 16th of May 2014 01:37:23 PM
Old 05-16-2014
Bash Courses in Bay Area?

Just curious if anybody had some insight on scripting/Bash courses? Some kind of certificate would be nice. I've been writing a lot of scripts since my self taught venture but really want to up my game in an official manner.

Any input? I'm in the SF Bay Area, CA.

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

courses which will place me as a network engineer?

Hi, I'm a hardware er now. Can anyone say some courses which will place me as a Networking er. I'm doing my CCNA now. I've lot of interest in Networks. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: yuvasyntel
3 Replies

2. Solaris

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

Unix Courses

Hi, I am looking to take a course in Unix that is very detailed which lasts for more than 6 months in length, which is very detailed and hands on. Can someone recommend a school which can provide me with the training I am looking for in Massachusetts, either In Boston or South of Boston. I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: 24giovanni
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX courses trake

Kindly please tell me about all courses for AIX 5.2 operating system . (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: magasem
1 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

UNIX Materials and Courses

hi all ; i'm abeginner in hp ux , any one has a good reference step by step ,and any of you can tell me about any simulator to work as unix server machine. ***Email address deleted by moderator*** Please read the rules before posting again best regards;; kafaween :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: kafaween
1 Replies

6. What is on Your Mind?

suggest me books/courses

I am new to unix world. I just know some basic commands only and some basics knowledge about unix. Anyone please suggest me from where should I start. Suggest me some book that could help me from the beginning. Presently I am working in php in a company and I want to move in unix. Please suggest me... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: UNITRIX
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris Courses

Hi All, I am looking for a fast track Solaris course in the UK which incorporates solaris system admin 1 and solaris system admin 2 in a 5 day spread. I can currently only find doing the two courses separately which would take 10 days. Can anyone help or am I going to have to do each one... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tommyk
8 Replies

8. What is on Your Mind?

Bash Scripting Courses on the Net

Hi, not sure if I should be posting this here but I am wondering if any of you have taken a good formal course in bash scripting on the Net and if so what it was? Free or paid. I am looking to expand my knowledge through courses and anything bash related would be great. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: newbie2010
0 Replies
ggzwrap(1)							  GGZ Gaming Zone							ggzwrap(1)

NAME
ggzwrap - GGZ Gaming Zone game client wrapper SYNOPSIS
ggzwrap [OPTION...] --exec=GAME DESCRIPTION
This wrapper takes the place of a game client, and relays the control messages between the game and the invoking instance, which is a GGZ core client. One task is to manage different file descriptors than the ones which are normally used. The GGZ clients do currently communi- cate using a socket which is passed in the environment variable GGZSOCKET, usually being fd 53 on the client side, so a call to: ggzwrap --fdin=$GGZSOCKET --fdout=$GGZSOCKET --exec=gameclient would be equivalent to calling the client directly. However, there are games which communicate using the standard input/output facilities, so they need a redirection like: ggzwrap --fdin=0 --fdout=1 --exec=gameclient The GGZ game Muehle uses ggzwrap to demonstrate that game clients do not necessarily need to use any GGZ libraries. The downside is that a lot of game client functionality will not be available. Game clients which want to make use of the wrapper must add a command similar to the one above into the file ggz.modules. OPTIONS
--fdin=FD File descriptor on which the game expects its input. --fdout=FD File descriptor to which the game writes its output. --convert This option automatically converts strings from network format to host format (more correctly, from libggz's easysock format to the normal null-terminated one) for the game server, and back in the other direction. This will be needed for most games. --exec=GAME The game client to launch as a child process. ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES
GGZMODE Set by a GGZ core client to tell games they're running in GGZ mode. GGZSOCKET File descriptor for the connection to the invoking GGZ core client. AUTHORS
The GGZ Development Team <ggz-dev@mail.ggzgamingzone.org> SEE ALSO
shadowbridge(6), ggz.modules(5), ggz(7) The GGZ Development Team 0.0.14 ggzwrap(1)