Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Oracle database recovery
Special Forums UNIX and Linux Applications Oracle database recovery Post 302900343 by cero on Tuesday 6th of May 2014 09:50:07 AM
Old 05-06-2014
Sparc and x86 have different endianess. I doubt that a filesystem level backup will help you.
This User Gave Thanks to cero For This Post:

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Can't create database after Oracle Database installation

I installed Oracle 10 software on Solaris 11 Express, everything was fine execpt I can't create database using dbca.rsp file. I populated file with following options. OPERATION_TYPE = "createDatabase" GDBNAME = "solaris_user.domain.com" SID = "solaris_user" TEMPLATENAME = "General... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
0 Replies

2. Solaris

Connecting to Oracle database

Hi guys, long time no typing :D I have problems when I try to connect to Oracle database from SQL Developer which is located on my Windows box. Server is running Solaris 11/11 and Oracle 11 enterprise. I can log in locally with sys account to database, start it up and shut it down but when I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
2 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

Identify a specific environment Oracle variable to connect a remote Oracle database ?

Good evening I nned your help pls, In an unix server i want to connect to a remote oracle databse server by sqlplus. I tried to find out the user/passwd and service name by env variable and all Ive got is this: ORACLE_SID_REPCOL=SCL_REPCOL ORACLE_SID=xmeta ORACLE_SID_TOL=SCL_PROTOLCOL... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alexcol
2 Replies
JSONBOT(1)							    jsb manual								JSONBOT(1)

NAME
jsb-backup - The JSONBOT backup app SYNOPSIS
jsb-backup is used to make backup of the datadir used by JSONBOT DESCRIPTION
jsb-backup does a backup of the JSONBOT datadir (defaults to ~/.jsb) to ~/jsb-backups directory. USAGE
Usage: jsb-backup [options] Options: --version show program's version number and exit -h, --help show this help message and exit -d DATADIR, --datadir=DATADIR datadir to use -t TARGET, --target=TARGET target dir -l LOGLEVEL, --loglevel=LOGLEVEL logging level --colors enable the use of colors DOCUMENTATION
See http://jsonbot.org for more documentation or see http://jsonbot.googlecode.com SEE ALSO
jsb(1), jsb-init(1), jsb-irc(1), jsb-fleet(1), jsb-sed(1), jsb-tornado(1), jsb-xmpp(1), jsb-stop(1), jsb-udp(1), jsonbot(10 AUTHOR
This manual page was written by Bart Thate <bthate@gmail.com>, for the Debian GNU/Linux system (but may be used by others). Debian GNU/Linux 22 Nov 2011 JSONBOT(1)