Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Dealing with edge-list
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Dealing with edge-list Post 302898784 by Sanchari on Thursday 24th of April 2014 02:24:05 AM
Old 04-24-2014
Thanks, yea I am considering CA and AC as duplicates

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help in dealing with arra

I am readinga file lin by line and based craeting a arry of unique elemenst from the second column of the line. However when i coem out of the while loop my array becomes empty , can eny one tell me what I would be doing wrong #!/bin/bash logfile="./mylog.dat" begin=100 end="$(( $begin +... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: jojan
5 Replies

2. Infrastructure Monitoring

Cutting edge IT software - what's out there and what do you use

I am sys admin for many servers running unix (solaris, HP, Linux) and also some windows server and solaris x86 I want to know what leading software is out there whether it be freeware, shareware or commercial that can do things listed: Performance monitoring (hardware/software, disk usage,... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: frustrated1
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Dealing with sum

I have file input 1/1/2013 1AS030A 0 1083 CHINA 1/1/2013 1AS030B 0 675 KOREA 1/1/2013 1AS035A 162 662 CHINA 1/1/2013 1AS035B 51 799 INDIA 1/1/2013 1AS035C 0 731 CHINA 1/2/2013 1AS073A 10 1375 KOREA... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: radius
5 Replies

4. Web Development

Set Edge Compatibility Mode for IE

hi i have code in iplanet webserver in obj.conf file <If $uri !~'^/app/literature/item/(.*)'> AuthTrans fn="set-variable" insert-srvhdrs="X-UA-Compatible:IE=EmulateIE8" </If> i want to migrate it to apache webserver need your help to replace the above code for apache webserver. i... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: raghur77
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Comparing two edge list

Hello, I have two network edgelists with first two columns as nodes and the last column pearson correlation coefficient (PCC). I want to remove the edges from net1 whose edges are common with net2 && (PCC)net2>=(PCC)net1 net1.txt A B 0.6 A C 0.7 B C 0.7 D C ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Sanchari
1 Replies
GLEDGEFLAG(3G)															    GLEDGEFLAG(3G)

NAME
glEdgeFlag, glEdgeFlagv - flag edges as either boundary or nonboundary C SPECIFICATION
void glEdgeFlag( GLboolean flag ) PARAMETERS
flag Specifies the current edge flag value, either GL_TRUE or GL_FALSE. The initial value is GL_TRUE. C SPECIFICATION
void glEdgeFlagv( const GLboolean *flag ) PARAMETERS
flag Specifies a pointer to an array that contains a single boolean element, which replaces the current edge flag value. DESCRIPTION
Each vertex of a polygon, separate triangle, or separate quadrilateral specified between a glBegin/glEnd pair is marked as the start of either a boundary or nonboundary edge. If the current edge flag is true when the vertex is specified, the vertex is marked as the start of a boundary edge. Otherwise, the vertex is marked as the start of a nonboundary edge. glEdgeFlag sets the edge flag bit to GL_TRUE if flag is GL_TRUE, and to GL_FALSE otherwise. The vertices of connected triangles and connected quadrilaterals are always marked as boundary, regardless of the value of the edge flag. Boundary and nonboundary edge flags on vertices are significant only if GL_POLYGON_MODE is set to GL_POINT or GL_LINE. See glPolygonMode. NOTES
The current edge flag can be updated at any time. In particular, glEdgeFlag can be called between a call to glBegin and the corresponding call to glEnd. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGet with argument GL_EDGE_FLAG SEE ALSO
glBegin, glEdgeFlagPointer, glPolygonMode GLEDGEFLAG(3G)