Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Linux Red Hat Inodes full 100 % ,that causes server down. Post 302898408 by MadeInGermany on Tuesday 22nd of April 2014 03:05:31 AM
Old 04-22-2014
See the recently created files
Code:
find / -xdev -mtime -30

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

/ directory is 100% full

Dear experts My / directory shows 100% full. What should I do??? What is normal size and how can I prevent it. I am using Solaris 8 on an Ultra 60. Thanks for your advises. Reza (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Reza Nazarian
6 Replies

2. Solaris

when 100% full, it says some available

Just a quick question ....as per my df -k below, I have a file system marked at 100% full, why does it say there is 44,240 kb available ?? Filesystem kbytes used avail capacity Mounted on /dev/dsk/c0t0d0s0 2055463 1753694 240106 88% / /proc 0 ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hcclnoodles
1 Replies

3. HP-UX

effect of full root partition on server

hi, I want to know that "What Happen if the root partition gets full on the server? I have HP-Unix 11.11 installed. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: majidtahir
3 Replies

4. Solaris

NIS Server Filesystem is full

Hey Guys, I need your help. My NIS server filesystem is 100%, the NIS is running under solaris 10. I am affraid if the server stops, it wont come up again. Please help. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrevicente
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy down remote files and rename them to include the server name with full path

I need to pull down a good bit of files for another support team for an upgrade project. I have a server.list with all of the server names. I need to do two parts: FIRST: I have this example, but it does not list the server name in front of each line. #! /bin/bash for server in $(<... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: asnatlas
10 Replies

6. Emergency UNIX and Linux Support

MySql server hangs due to /tmp full

Dear community, my sql and apache server (with CMW installed) hangs due to /tmp full: root@cms:~# df -h Filesystem Size Used Avail Use% Mounted on /dev/sda3 224G 27G 186G 13% / tmpfs 3.9G 0 3.9G 0% /lib/init/rw udev 3.9G ... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lord Spectre
7 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

FILESYSTEM not FULL, PERMISSION is 777, but cant write to the server

ANy reasons? FILESYSTEM not FULL, PERMISSION is 777, but cant write to the filesystem? any steps to do? reasons for this? (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kenshinhimura
9 Replies

8. AIX

100% Inode full with only 67% FS full.

AIX Version 6.1 and 7.1. I understand that when the OS initially creates the FS and inodes, its pretty strict, but not always tuned to a 1:1 ratio. I see the same thing when adding a whole disk LV to a separate device. It seems that when we expand a filesystem the inodes don't get tuned... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mrmurdock
5 Replies
Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)				 Perl Programmers Reference Guide			       Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)

NAME
Locale::Codes::LangVar - standard codes for language variation identification SYNOPSIS
use Locale::Codes::LangVar; $lvar = code2langvar('acm'); # $lvar gets 'Mesopotamian Arabic' $code = langvar2code('Mesopotamian Arabic'); # $code gets 'acm' @codes = all_langvar_codes(); @names = all_langvar_names(); DESCRIPTION
The "Locale::Codes::LangVar" module provides access to standard codes used for identifying language variations, such as those as defined in the IANA language registry. Most of the routines take an optional additional argument which specifies the code set to use. If not specified, the default IANA language registry codes will be used. SUPPORTED CODE SETS
There are several different code sets you can use for identifying language variations. A code set may be specified using either a name, or a constant that is automatically exported by this module. For example, the two are equivalent: $lvar = code2langvar('en','alpha-2'); $lvar = code2langvar('en',LOCALE_CODE_ALPHA_2); The codesets currently supported are: alpha This is the set of alphanumeric codes from the IANA language registry, such as 'arevela' for Eastern Armenian. This code set is identified with the symbol "LOCALE_LANGVAR_ALPHA". This is the default code set. ROUTINES
code2langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) langvar2code ( NAME [,CODESET] ) langvar_code2code ( CODE ,CODESET ,CODESET2 ) all_langvar_codes ( [CODESET] ) all_langvar_names ( [CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar ( CODE ,NEW_NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar ( CODE ,NAME [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar ( CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_alias ( NAME ,NEW_NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_alias ( NAME ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::rename_langvar_code ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::add_langvar_code_alias ( CODE ,NEW_CODE [,CODESET] ) Locale::Codes::LangVar::delete_langvar_code_alias ( CODE [,CODESET] ) These routines are all documented in the Locale::Codes::API man page. SEE ALSO
Locale::Codes The Locale-Codes distribution. Locale::Codes::API The list of functions supported by this module. http://www.iana.org/assignments/language-subtag-registry The IANA language subtag registry. AUTHOR
See Locale::Codes for full author history. Currently maintained by Sullivan Beck (sbeck@cpan.org). COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2011-2012 Sullivan Beck This module is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.16.2 2012-10-11 Locale::Codes::LangVar(3pm)