Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Netsat output-Please review
Special Forums IP Networking Netsat output-Please review Post 302898272 by Vishal_dba on Monday 21st of April 2014 06:03:20 AM
Old 04-21-2014
Thanks!

The problem is that we need to report to network admin if we feel some issues so I want to understand if there are issues in this stat

like below

12519 dropped due to no socket
77670 broadcast/multicast datagrams dropped due to no socket

Best regards,
Vishal

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can some review my code would be appreicated?

I am getting an error "ftpNotes.sh: syntax error at line 8 : `<<' unmatched" #!/bin/ksh PATH=/usr/sbin/:/usr/bin:/usr/ucb:/etc:/usr/local/bin:. cd $HOME if ;then if ; then echo 'DSC file already ftp to epm server' else ftp -n epmdev00 <<SCRIPT... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: sibghat
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Where can I review the source code?

A very n00b question: After compiling and installing software, where does the original source code reside? I'd like to study the source code of some of the ports I've installed. Thanks! :D (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Aaron Van
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Please, review script.

Hi guys, I 've been brewing this shellscript, but I can't test it until next tuesday. In the meantime I am too curious wether it will work or not, so I'd like to hear your comments. Background: I want to watch the user quota for mailboxes in various email-domains on a IMAP-server. I have... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: algernonz
1 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Please review this thread wrt o/p

https://www.unix.com/unix-dummies-questions-answers/117633-top-output-specific-process-file-2.html (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: methyl
2 Replies

5. Cybersecurity

Log Review- SU

Hi, Can some please provide some hints on what to look for in unix/Linux logs such as sulog from a Information security perspective. Regards (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tilus
2 Replies
network-admin(1)					      General Commands Manual						  network-admin(1)

NAME
network-admin - Network Administration Tool SYNOPSIS
network-admin [OPTION...] DESCRIPTION
network-admin is part of the GNOME system tools, a set of tools to easily access and manage system configuration. network-admin allows you to specify the way your system connects to other computers and to the Internet. OPTIONS
--display=DISPLAY X display to use network-admin also accepts the standard GNOME and GTK options. AUTHORS
network-admin was written by Carlos Garnacho Parro <garnacho@tuxerver.net> and others. This manual page was written by Sven Arvidsson <sa@whiz.se>, for the Debian project (but may be used by others). SEE ALSO
services-admin(1), shares-admin(1), time-admin(1), users-admin(1), gtk-options(7), gnome-options(7) The online documentation available through the program's Help menu. GNOME
2007-05-08 network-admin(1)