Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: File Program issue in c
Top Forums Programming File Program issue in c Post 302897988 by zinat on Thursday 17th of April 2014 01:36:43 PM
Old 04-17-2014
Sir actually i wanna programatically find if the code submitted by the user is taking recursive approach or iterative approach.. So for this i am genarating a call graph which gives a .dot file like what i have mentioned in the post.. so this B01->B02 they act as statements, so where in the whole file i get like this dat i am storing in an array and comparing like how many times B01-> B02... appear an proceeding further..

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Windows & DOS: Issues & Discussions

program to rename file name

I need a program to rename file name. so the input to run the program would be RenameFiles //server1/Folder1/folder2/test*er.doc program would return: ++server1+Folder1+folder2+test*er.doc Can some one please help me? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: randyzapata
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Setuid Program with (-rwsr-sr-x 1 root other ) UID/EUID issue

Hi, I have a program with the following suid setup -rwsr-sr-x 1 root other 653 Aug 16 17:00 restart_server It basically starts up a service that has to be started by root. I just want the normal users to be able to restart the service using the script above. But when the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: 0ktalmagik
7 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

AWK Program File Help

I have some .dat files that I cannot open and read the data. It is an awk program file, and my question would be to you all is there a way to convert this awk file to ascii text? Thanks (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: ryangfm
10 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to open program and send/execute command in program

Hi, i want to write a script that executes a program (exec?) . this program then requires a filename as input. how do i give it this input in the script so the program will be complete run and close by the script. e.g. exec prog.exe program then asks for filename "enter filename:"... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tuathan
1 Replies

5. Programming

issue with fastcgi program

Hello, I am strugglign with the following fastcgi C++ program with access to a postgresql database through the SOCI library. All the components work individually properlyy but the combination does not. The program compiles fine but the Apapche 2.2 error log files contains: FastCGI: comm... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JCR
0 Replies

6. Solaris

Issue in pro*C program compiled in solaris 10

Hi, We upgraded our servers from solaris 9 to 10. We recompiled all the Pro*C programs with the new oracle version as well. Oracle is 11g. We are facing core dump with the below error for certain executions. But when we are placing new statements between the error fucntion we get junk values to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saroopkris85
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need assistance with a file issue and a terminal issue

Hello everyone, I'm in need of some assistance. I'm currently enrolled in an introductory UNIX shell programming course and, well halfway through the semester, we are receiving our first actual assignment. I've somewhat realized now that I've fallen behind, and I'm working to get caught up, but for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: MrMagoo22
1 Replies

8. Homework & Coursework Questions

Fortran program issue

1. The problem statement, all variables and given/known data: I was given this program to work with that is supposed to work as it is. It comes with a makefile so all I should have to do is use the make command, then type ./blub to execute the program. A list of data should then appear in the... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Arjani
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Short program to select lines from a file based on a second file

Hello, I use UBUNTU 12.04. I want to write a short program using awk to select some lines in a file based on a second file. My first file has this format with about 400,000 lines and 47 fields: SNP1 1 12.1 SNP2 1 13.2 SNP3 1 45.2 SNP4 1 23.4 My second file has this format: SNP2 SNP3... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Homa
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Run a program-print parameters to output file-replace op file contents with max 4th col

Hi Friends, This is the only solution to my task. So, any help is highly appreciated. I have a file cat input1.bed chr1 100 200 abc chr1 120 300 def chr1 145 226 ghi chr2 567 600 unix Now, I have another file by name input2.bed (This file is a binary file not readable by the... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: jacobs.smith
7 Replies
zcgesv.f(3)							      LAPACK							       zcgesv.f(3)

NAME
zcgesv.f - SYNOPSIS
Functions/Subroutines subroutine zcgesv (N, NRHS, A, LDA, IPIV, B, LDB, X, LDX, WORK, SWORK, RWORK, ITER, INFO) ZCGESV computes the solution to system of linear equations A * X = B for GE matrices (mixed precision with iterative refinement) Function/Subroutine Documentation subroutine zcgesv (integerN, integerNRHS, complex*16, dimension( lda, * )A, integerLDA, integer, dimension( * )IPIV, complex*16, dimension( ldb, * )B, integerLDB, complex*16, dimension( ldx, * )X, integerLDX, complex*16, dimension( n, * )WORK, complex, dimension( * )SWORK, double precision, dimension( * )RWORK, integerITER, integerINFO) ZCGESV computes the solution to system of linear equations A * X = B for GE matrices (mixed precision with iterative refinement) Purpose: ZCGESV computes the solution to a complex system of linear equations A * X = B, where A is an N-by-N matrix and X and B are N-by-NRHS matrices. ZCGESV first attempts to factorize the matrix in COMPLEX and use this factorization within an iterative refinement procedure to produce a solution with COMPLEX*16 normwise backward error quality (see below). If the approach fails the method switches to a COMPLEX*16 factorization and solve. The iterative refinement is not going to be a winning strategy if the ratio COMPLEX performance over COMPLEX*16 performance is too small. A reasonable strategy should take the number of right-hand sides and the size of the matrix into account. This might be done with a call to ILAENV in the future. Up to now, we always try iterative refinement. The iterative refinement process is stopped if ITER > ITERMAX or for all the RHS we have: RNRM < SQRT(N)*XNRM*ANRM*EPS*BWDMAX where o ITER is the number of the current iteration in the iterative refinement process o RNRM is the infinity-norm of the residual o XNRM is the infinity-norm of the solution o ANRM is the infinity-operator-norm of the matrix A o EPS is the machine epsilon returned by DLAMCH('Epsilon') The value ITERMAX and BWDMAX are fixed to 30 and 1.0D+00 respectively. Parameters: N N is INTEGER The number of linear equations, i.e., the order of the matrix A. N >= 0. NRHS NRHS is INTEGER The number of right hand sides, i.e., the number of columns of the matrix B. NRHS >= 0. A A is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDA,N) On entry, the N-by-N coefficient matrix A. On exit, if iterative refinement has been successfully used (INFO.EQ.0 and ITER.GE.0, see description below), then A is unchanged, if double precision factorization has been used (INFO.EQ.0 and ITER.LT.0, see description below), then the array A contains the factors L and U from the factorization A = P*L*U; the unit diagonal elements of L are not stored. LDA LDA is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array A. LDA >= max(1,N). IPIV IPIV is INTEGER array, dimension (N) The pivot indices that define the permutation matrix P; row i of the matrix was interchanged with row IPIV(i). Corresponds either to the single precision factorization (if INFO.EQ.0 and ITER.GE.0) or the double precision factorization (if INFO.EQ.0 and ITER.LT.0). B B is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDB,NRHS) The N-by-NRHS right hand side matrix B. LDB LDB is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array B. LDB >= max(1,N). X X is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (LDX,NRHS) If INFO = 0, the N-by-NRHS solution matrix X. LDX LDX is INTEGER The leading dimension of the array X. LDX >= max(1,N). WORK WORK is COMPLEX*16 array, dimension (N*NRHS) This array is used to hold the residual vectors. SWORK SWORK is COMPLEX array, dimension (N*(N+NRHS)) This array is used to use the single precision matrix and the right-hand sides or solutions in single precision. RWORK RWORK is DOUBLE PRECISION array, dimension (N) ITER ITER is INTEGER < 0: iterative refinement has failed, COMPLEX*16 factorization has been performed -1 : the routine fell back to full precision for implementation- or machine-specific reasons -2 : narrowing the precision induced an overflow, the routine fell back to full precision -3 : failure of CGETRF -31: stop the iterative refinement after the 30th iterations > 0: iterative refinement has been sucessfully used. Returns the number of iterations INFO INFO is INTEGER = 0: successful exit < 0: if INFO = -i, the i-th argument had an illegal value > 0: if INFO = i, U(i,i) computed in COMPLEX*16 is exactly zero. The factorization has been completed, but the factor U is exactly singular, so the solution could not be computed. Author: Univ. of Tennessee Univ. of California Berkeley Univ. of Colorado Denver NAG Ltd. Date: November 2011 Definition at line 201 of file zcgesv.f. Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for LAPACK from the source code. Version 3.4.1 Sun May 26 2013 zcgesv.f(3)