Sponsored Content
Operating Systems SCO SCO 6.0 new install checksum errors Post 302897761 by jgt on Tuesday 15th of April 2014 09:29:43 PM
Old 04-15-2014
What hardware are you installing this on?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SuSE

Errors while trying to install software on SuSE 9.2 Pro

First off I try to install XTheater on SuSE 9.2 Pro I run the ./configure command and this is what I get chris@linux:~/Desktop/Xtheater-0.9.2> ./configure loading cache ./config.cache checking for a BSD compatible install... (cached) /usr/bin/install -c checking whether build environment is... (25 Replies)
Discussion started by: CTroxtell21
25 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO 5.0.5 Tape Drive errors

hi guys, I.m trying to remove and add a new tape drive by using the mkdev tape command and when i try to update the Kernel this is what i'm getting, i386ld: Symbol Sdsk_no_tag in /var/opt/K/SCO/link/1.1.1Eb/etc/conf/pack.d/blad/s pace.o is multiply defined. First defined in... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: josramon
0 Replies

3. SCO

How can I install SCO 2.1 ?

Hi, server at my job got crashed & I'm looking forward to install Unix Sco 2.1 I don't have any idead about it. Pls guide me. Thanks & Regards nancy :( (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: nensee7
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCO 5 Backup Errors

I know very little about UNIX, (so please type slow enough so that I can understand). I have inherited an old UNIX SCO OpenServer 5 that is used to run Dentech, a dental office practice management software program. I need to extract the database so that it could be converted for use in a newer... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rpmaps
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

"directory checksum error" when attempting to install tcl

OS: HP-UX Programs I want to install: expect and tcl I'm lost. I bought the book. I began reading the book. I want to install expect. I've been able to download the .z, and extract it successfully. But, of course, it apparently needs tcl and possibly tk also, and ... I... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: instant000
0 Replies

6. OS X (Apple)

FFMPEG install on 10.4.11, errors compiling and also using port

i've got an older white macbook running 10.4.11. about 5 years old i think. trying to install ffmpeg in 2 different ways. having errors on both. first tried this one: ffmpeg installation on Mac OSX and i got this error when i got down to "make" on the ffmpeg itself make(350) malloc: ***... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: danpaluska
1 Replies

7. IP Networking

Wireshark UDP checksum bad checksum

Hello I am communicating with two devices using my computer over UDP protocol. The application is running fine. When I monitored the UDP traffic using Wireshark software, I found that there were too many Checksum errors. Please find attached the png file showing this error. I am about to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: AustinCann
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Mutillidae Install Producing Odd Database Errors

Having some trouble installing Mutillidae on my Debian system. I downloaded the latest version from here and unzipped the file inside /var/www/html. I created a database for the web interface to use, granted permissions and tested I could log into it from the command-line. When I started it up I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Azrael
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Yum install command -errors

i having this error message when installing a package using yum on red hat 7.2 Please see attachment (21 Replies)
Discussion started by: DOkuwa
21 Replies
MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)														  MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)

NAME
mk-build-deps - build a package satisfying a package's build-dependencies SYNOPSIS
mk-build-deps --help|--version mk-build-deps [options] control file | package name ... DESCRIPTION
Given a package name and/or control file, mk-build-deps will use equivs to generate a binary package which may be installed to satisfy all the build dependencies of the given package. If --build-dep and/or --build-indep are given, then the resulting binary package(s) will depend solely on the Build-Depends/Build-Depends-Indep dependencies, respectively. OPTIONS
-i, --install Install the generated packages and its build-dependencies. -t, --tool When installing the generated package use the specified tool. (default: apt-get --no-install-recommends) -r, --remove Remove the package file after installing it. Ignored if used without the --install switch. -a foo, --arch foo If the source package has architecture-specific build dependencies, produce a package for architecture foo, not for the system architecture. (If the source package does not have architecture-specific build dependencies, the package produced is always for the pseudo-architecture all.) -B, --build-dep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends dependencies. -A, --build-indep Generate a package which only depends on the source package's Build-Depends-Indep dependencies. -h, --help Show a summary of options. -v, --version Show version and copyright information. -s, --root-cmd Use the specified tool to gain root privileges before installing. Ignored if used without the --install switch. AUTHOR
mk-build-deps is copyright by Vincent Fourmond and was modified for the devscripts package by Adam D. Barratt <adam@adam-barratt.org.uk>. This program comes with ABSOLUTELY NO WARRANTY. You are free to redistribute this code under the terms of the GNU General Public License, version 2 or later. Debian Utilities 2013-12-23 MK-BUILD-DEPS(1)