Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting To determine the File Sytem Usage on Multiple UNIX server Post 302896778 by RudiC on Wednesday 9th of April 2014 07:09:09 AM
Old 04-09-2014
If you search these fora, there's plenty of examples of exactly this, disk usage on several servers using ssh.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

UNIX Sytem 5, release 3

Will UNIX Sytem 5, release 3 run on a Pentium (clock speed 100-200 MHz)? thanks (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: samklyle
5 Replies

2. Programming

sco unix 5.0.5 call sytem() function question!please help me!

i want to know the return value of calling system function in the sco unix 5.0.5.what is the meaning of the return value? ............ int ret; char cmd; strcpy(cmd,"compress -F -c file >file.Z"); ret = system(cmd); ............. i want to know how to judge whether the file's compress is... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hit
4 Replies

3. HP-UX

How to determine cpu&memory percentage usage per user

Using HP-UX v11 Need to monitor cpu and memory usage, total for system and separately for each user in command-line mode. Found out next ways to monitor total cpu usage under hp-ux: 1) vmstat, also shows free memory 2) sar -M ps -eo user,pcpu - does not work, means 'user-defined format'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: hp-ux-user
4 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

how to determine the disk space usage

how can we determine the disk space used by a certain directory? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gfhgfnhhn
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How check the overall CPU usage of the unix server

Hi All, Can anyone help me.. I want to know the command to check the overall CPU usage of the server. Note: I don't want the CPU usge of each and every process. I just want to know thw aggregate CPU utilization of the server. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Selva_Kumar
2 Replies

6. AIX

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage,memory usage,CPU usage,network..?

How to monitor the IBM AIX server for I/O usage, memory usage, CPU usage, network usage, storage usage? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: laknar
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Connecting to multiple unix server from unix server using shell script

Hi Gurus, I'm a unix newbie and I would like to connect to multiple unix servers from unix server using shell script i.e from server a to server b,c,d etc. I want to copy the files from unix server a to server b, c, d. I can access staright using ssh without the need to have password and user... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: sexyTrojan
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Cpu usage of UNIX server

I want to know the total cpu usage(in %ge)of unix server like windows (NOTE :-not each process cpu usage) Its urgent...plzzzz help me.... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rohit kataria
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Memory usage per user,percent usage,sytem time in ksh

Let's say i have 20 users logged on Server. How can I know how much memory percent used each of them is using with system time in each user? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: roy1912
2 Replies
bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)					      General Commands Manual					       bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)

NAME
bssh/bvnc/bshell - Browse for SSH/VNC servers on the local network SYNOPSIS
bssh bvnc bshell DESCRIPTION
bssh/bvnc/bshell browses for SSH/VNC servers on the local network, shows them in a GUI for the user to select one and finally calls ssh/vncviewer after a selection was made. If the binary is called as bssh only ssh servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bvnc only VNC servers will be shown. If the binary is called as bshell both VNC and SSH servers are shown. OPTIONS
-s | --ssh Browse for SSH servers (and only SSH servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -v | --vnc Browse for VNC servers (and only VNC servers) regardless under which name the binary is called. -S | --shell Browse for both VNC and SSH servers regardless under which name the binary is called. -d | --domain= DOMAIN Browse in the specified domain. If omitted bssh/bvnc/bshell will browse in the default browsing domain (usually .local) -h | --help Show help. AUTHORS
The Avahi Developers <avahi (at) lists (dot) freedesktop (dot) org>; Avahi is available from http://avahi.org/ SEE ALSO
avahi-browse(1), ssh(1), vncviewer(1) COMMENTS
This man page was written using xml2man(1) by Oliver Kurth. Manuals User bssh/bvnc/bshell(1)