Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: AIX rsync concept
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers AIX rsync concept Post 302895481 by thiruram on Tuesday 1st of April 2014 03:56:50 AM
Old 04-01-2014
THANKS

Thanks for the detail information.

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

LUN concept

In my location we have Hp storage (san),from there they created luns, so could u plz send me clear document for understanding LUN. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Prem
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

semaphore concept

Hi All, I am going through the semaphore concept and have a doubt regarding the same and hope to get a resolution here. I have a file which has a number of records. I want to write an application (in C) which will be able to do concurrent read/write on these records. Of what I have... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: maverix
8 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

The Concept of thread

Hi all This is my first thread here.i confused with the concept of thread.Can anyone tell me this concept in detail.my Quation may be at primary level. Thanx in advance for help. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: vishwasrao
1 Replies

4. AIX

Use of mirroring concept....

hi.... Friends... Why using mirroring ? what is the use of mirroring? just any one tell about clearly.... thanks.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Kannan841
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

help me in RAID concept...

i couldn't get what does the metainit command represents in numeric values. (i.e) #metainit d66 2 1 c0t0d0s4 1 c0t0d0s5 ??here 2 1 1 represnts what ?? can some one tell clearly about this... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: sriniv666
6 Replies

6. AIX

rsync in AIX

Hi expert, I am using AIX 64bit version 5.3 I need to configure rsync on it so that we can switch files from one server to other automatically. Please suggest some doc/way. Thanks is ADV (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mcagaurav
5 Replies

7. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Looping concept please help

Hi Gurus, Please help me in below requirement. Instance =5 (it is user parameter) total=52 (it is user parameter i need to split this to 5 and reminder as 1 instances totally 6 for example i need to splitt to each 52/5=10.4 1-10 11-20 21-30 31-40 41-50 (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ragu.selvaraj
2 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

ACL concept

Hi.. Could someone explain about setfacl,getfacl in unix and its uses. Regards, Suresh (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suresh sunkara
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Rsync Error: rsync: link_stat failed: No such file or directory (2)

I wish to copy all the files & folder under /web/Transfer_Files/data/ on mymac1 (Linux) to remote server mybank.intra.com (Solaris 10) /tmp/ location I am using Ansible tool synchronize module which triggers the unix rsync command as below:rsync --delay-updates -F --compress --archive --rsh=ssh... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
2 Replies
rlm_detail(5)							 FreeRADIUS Module						     rlm_detail(5)

NAME
rlm_detail - FreeRADIUS Module DESCRIPTION
The rlm_detail module writes radius packets to 'detail' files. It is primarily used for storing accounting information, but can be used in other sections to write packet details as well. The file format is similar to that of the old Livingston servers, and many 'detail' file parsers should work with FreeRADIUS. The main configuration items to be aware of are: file The file name in which to store the radius packet records. NOTE: this variable is run through dynamic string expansion, and can include FreeRADIUS variables to create a dynamic filename. %{radacctdir}/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m This will create one file per month, for each client. This accomplishes 'file rotation' automatically from within the server. perm The file permissions of the file. If omitted, the default is 0600. dirperm The directory permissions of the directory where the detail files are created. The default is 0755. locking This option is set to 'yes' or 'no'. By default it is 'no'. Set this to yes to enable file locking, which is used with the 'radrelay' program. CONFIGURATION
modules { ... detail { filename = %A/%{Client-IP-Address}/detail-%Y%m permissions = 0600 dir_permissions = 0755 locking = no } ... } ... accounting { ... detail ... } SECTIONS
authorization, accounting, pre_proxy, post_proxy, post_authentication FILES
/etc/raddb/radiusd.conf SEE ALSO
radiusd(8), radiusd.conf(5) AUTHORS
Chris Parker, cparker@segv.org 27 June 2013 rlm_detail(5)