Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: awk to parse df output
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting awk to parse df output Post 302894068 by vinil on Sunday 23rd of March 2014 10:57:37 PM
Old 03-23-2014
thanks all. Last 2 code snippet provided above works . Thanks again.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

parse through one text file and output many

Hi, everyone The input file pattern is like below: Begin Object1 txt1 end ; Begin Object2 txt2 end ; ... (14 Replies)
Discussion started by: sophiadun
14 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

To parse through the file and print output using awk or sed script

suppose if u have a file like that Hen ABCCSGSGSGJJJJK 15 Cock ABCCSGGGSGIJJJL 15 * * * * * * : * * * . * * * : Hen CFCDFCSDFCDERTF 30 Cock CHCDFCSDHCDEGFI 30 * . * * * * * * * : * * :* : : . The output shud be where there is : and . It shud... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: cdfd123
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse Logfile output variable

<SUMMARY filecount_excluded="0" dirbytes_sent="3367893" dirbytes_hashcache="13275664" ..and so on..> <session numthreads="1" type="avtarbackup" ndispatchers="1" ..and so on..><host numprocs="4" speed="900" osuser="root" name="ashsux01" memory="24545" /><build time="11:04:53" msgversion="13-10" ... (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ikon
11 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse file using awk and work in awk output

hi guys, i want to parse a file using public function, the file contain raw data in the below format i want to get the output like this to load it to Oracle DB MARWA1,BSS:26,1,3,0,0,0,0,0.00,22,22,22.00 MARWA2,BSS:26,1,3,0,0,0,0,0.00,22,22,22.00 this the file raw format: Number of... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: dagigg
6 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Want to parse output for variables in Bash

Trying to finish up my script that automates some video encoding work. Situation: There is an MKV file to be transcoded. Problem: MKVINFO will give a bunch of output about an MKV file, included in that output are two lines I am interested in: | + Default duration: 41.708ms (23.976 fps... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: randyharris
9 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Parse snoop output

Hi all, Is it possible to create an script that parse an snoop output similar to the example above ? Each line is ended by "$" (set list in vi). as a result, I would like to print the output in only one line. can someone give me some tip ? Thanks a lot .:) l version="1.0" ... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: robdcb
5 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk to parse jil output

Hi , I have a jil file which i am trying to parse and print the job name and the condition corresponding to it. Below is the input file /* -------------------- testjob1 -------------------- */ insert_job: testjob1 job_type: c machine: unix owner: chidori condition: s(joba) and... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: chidori
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to parse this file using awk and output in CSV format?

My source file looks like this: Cust-Number = "101" Cust-Name="Joe" Cust-Town="London" Cust-hobby="tennis" Cust-purchase="200" Cust-Number = "102" Cust-Name="Mary" Cust-Town="Newyork" Cust-hobby="reading" Cust-purchase="125" Now I want to parse this file (leaving out hobby) and... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Balav
10 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help to parse iostat command output

Hi, I got the code below is one of the threads from this forum. lineCount=$(iostat | wc -l) numDevices=$(expr $lineCount - 7); iostat $interval -x -t | awk -v awkCpuFile=$cpuFile -v awkDeviceFile=$deviceFile -v awkNumDevices=$numDevices ' BEGIN { print... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gopivallabha
2 Replies

10. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Parse output and then compare column wise with awk

Hello, I am trying to write a script to parse the output of data and then alert based on certain conditions This is the output of my script (STRING) Name = Joe (FLOAT64) BMI = 34 (FLOAT64) Weight = 156 (STRING) Name = Sam (FLOAT64) BMI = 32 (FLOAT64) Weight = 180 and so on it repeats... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sidnow
4 Replies
g-ir-compiler(1)					      General Commands Manual						  g-ir-compiler(1)

NAME
g-ir-compiler - typelib compiler. SYNOPSIS
g-ir-compiler [OPTION...] GIRFILE DESCRIPTION
g-ir-compiler converts one or more GIR files into one or more typelib. It can either emit the raw typelib blob (default behavior) or C code (--code). The output will be written to standard output unless the --output is specified. OPTIONS
---help Show help options ---code Emit C code which is suitable for including in a shared library instead of a raw typelib. ---output=FILENAME Save the resulting output in FILENAME. ---verbose Show verbose messages ---debug Show debug messages ---no-init Do not include an initialization snippet to register the typelib in the respository. This can only be used if --code is also speci- fied. ---includedir=DIRECTORY Adds a directory which will be used to find includes inside the GIR format. ---module=MODULE FIXME ---shared-library=FILENAME Specifies the shared library where the symbols in the typelib can be found. The name of the library should not contain the leading lib prefix nor the ending shared library suffix. BUGS Report bugs at http://bugzilla.gnome.org/ in the glib product and introspection component. HOMEPAGE and CONTACT http://live.gnome.org/GObjectIntrospection AUTHORS
Mattias Clasen g-ir-compiler(1)