Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Creation of directories Post 302892878 by simkazw on Saturday 15th of March 2014 09:34:20 AM
Old 03-15-2014
Question Creation of directories

hi I am using HP -UX

this is what iam getting

Code:
simka$printf "%(%b%y)T\n" "last month"

printf:  Error processing format last month
printf:  Error processing format
)T

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 03-15-2014 at 10:39 AM..

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Creation of multiple directories

I have a folder structure like the below /test/test1/test2/app /test/test3/app /test/test4/test5/app .. I need to create a new folder under "app" in all the above listed directory structure at one shot by the name "subapp" . How can we acheive this using a script . New to unix... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshnatarajan
4 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[solved] Script creation (how to include options in the script)

Hi guys i have written a script which takes the options given to him and execute itself accordingly. for example if a script name is doctortux then executing doctortux without option should made doctortux to be executed in automatic mode i.e. doctortux -a or if a doctortux is needed to run in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pinga123
4 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List directories with given string, sort by creation date

It is for HP-Unix B.11.31. Requirement: 1. List the directories, which directories name has given particular string. Example: Directories with name "Build" 2. On the output of 1. list the directories by creation date as sort order. I tried with; find . -type d -name "Build*" ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Finding the Files In the Same Name Directories

Hi, In the Unix Box, I have a situation, where there is folder name called "Projects" and in that i have 20 Folders S1,S2,S3...S20. In each of the Folders S1,S2,S3,...S20 , there is a same name folder named "MP". So Now, I want to get all the files in all the "MP" Folders and write all those... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva Sankar
6 Replies

5. HP-UX

Symbolic link creation between 2 directories on different machines

I am trying to link 2 directories using: ln -s /net/<hostname>/srcdir/ /net/<desthostname>/dstdir/ I get the following error: ln: /net/<desthostname>/dstdir: Function is not available What is it that i am trying to do wrongly in the above operation? Please use next time code tags (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Amit Kulkarni
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Automating creation of directories

I have a top-level directory called work and I would like to create subdirectories work1 work2... under this directory. Also I would like to create subdirectory under work1 -- test, work2 -- test etc., Can I automate this using a command-line script? work |_work 1 |_test |_work 2 ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: sharone
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Perform an operation to all directories

Sorry, about this thread - I solved my own problem! Thanks for taking a look. edit by bakunin: no problem, but it would have been a nice touch to actually tell us what the solution was. This would have been slightlich more educating than just knowing that you found it. I changed your title to... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Blue Solo
0 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

List the directories, having given pattern in the directories name, sorted by creation date

It is for HP-Unix B.11.31. Requirement: 1. List the directories, having given pattern in the directories name, sorted by creation date. Example: Directories with name "pkg32*" or "pkg33*" 2. On the output of 1. list the directories by creation date as sort order, with creation date... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Siva SQL
2 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Find the newest file in two directories

Hi i have two directories and files inside them Directory 1: Directory 2: These files are the same but song.mp3 in Directory 1 is newer than song.mp3 in Directory 2, and work.txt in Directory 2 is newer than work.txt in Directory 1. Now is my question. How i can compare these files... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Falstaff
10 Replies
CUBRID_VERSION(3)							 1							 CUBRID_VERSION(3)

cubrid_version - Get the CUBRID PHP module's version

SYNOPSIS
string cubrid_version (void ) DESCRIPTION
The cubrid_version(3) function is used to get the CUBRID PHP module's version. PARAMETERS
This function has no parameters. RETURN VALUES
Version information (eg. "8.3.1.0001"). EXAMPLES
Example #1 cubrid_version(3) example <?php printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID PHP Version:", cubrid_version()); printf(" "); $conn = cubrid_connect("localhost", 33088, "demodb", "dba"); if (!$conn) { die('Connect Error ('. cubrid_error_code() .')' . cubrid_error_msg()); } $db_params = cubrid_get_db_parameter($conn); while (list($param_name, $param_value) = each($db_params)) { printf("%-30s %s ", $param_name, $param_value); } printf(" "); $server_info = cubrid_get_server_info($conn); $client_info = cubrid_get_client_info(); printf("%-30s %s ", "Server Info:", $server_info); printf("%-30s %s ", "Client Info:", $client_info); printf(" "); $charset = cubrid_get_charset($conn); printf("%-30s %s ", "CUBRID Charset:", $charset); cubrid_disconnect($conn); ?> The above example will output: CUBRID PHP Version: 9.1.0.0001 PARAM_ISOLATION_LEVEL 3 LOCK_TIMEOUT -1 MAX_STRING_LENGTH 1073741823 PARAM_AUTO_COMMIT 1 Server Info: 9.1.0.0212 Client Info: 9.1.0 CUBRID Charset: iso8859-1 SEE ALSO
cubrid_error_code(3), cubrid_error_code_facility(3). PHP Documentation Group CUBRID_VERSION(3)