Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Defumask and upload directive in ftp Post 302892054 by Perderabo on Monday 10th of March 2014 02:56:08 PM
Old 03-10-2014
Stuff uploaded to my home directory is also following the defumask setting just as well as /tmp does.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Ftp Upload Folder

Hi! I'd like to upload a complete folder with subfolders with put. At the moment I always get the err-msg: aboutme: not a plain file Could anyone help me?? Thanx (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: roberthawke
3 Replies

2. Linux

upload FTP

I have a ftp server up , however when I upload a file from my desktop to the server I get this message: ftp> get uploadtest.txt Local: uploadtest.txt Remote: uploadtest.txt 227 passive Mode ( 192,168,0,1,190,75) 550 Failed to open file ftp> (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: keliy1
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

not able to upload the pjl commands thru ftp

Hi , By status requests to the printer using the PJL commands like status_read_back there is no answer. The printer itself is functioning well and is printing all requests. Ping, lpstat -t, nslookup is functioning well. The printer model is HP LJ 4200. The printer has been configured as network... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: amit kul
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Ftp from server1 and upload to server3 from server2

Hi , i have three server server1 -> Unix OS ,ftp enable IP ->10.8.219.190 server 2 -> Unix OS ,ftp enable NIC 1 IP ->10.8.219.191 ,NIC2 ->192.168.0.5 server3 -> windows OS ,ftp enable NIC1 ->192.168.0.6. hence server 1 and server 3 can not communicate ,but server 2 can... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: suchintkotia
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload files from desktop to unix through FTP

Hi , I want to upload some files from my desktop to unix server through FTP . The list of files are in a text file .Please suggest how to do it through scrip . Thanks in advance .. Anupam (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: anupamhalder
8 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

bash script for ftp-upload is not working

Hello everyone, sorry for the title, most of you must getting sick of reading something like this, but I haven't found a solution, although I found many threads according to it. I'm working on a bash script that connects to a network printer with ftp where I want to upload a pdf created... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: le_mae
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP upload

Hi All, I am new to this forum and i need help from you . Here i want to get a mail conformation when ever the file was uploaded to FTP server.Here is my FTP script . Can any one plz help me how to get a mail confirmation weather the file was uploaded or not. #!bin/sh HOST='192.168.2.85'... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: qfund
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

FTP Upload

Can any one help in writing FTP upload script using bash .. with specific port -oPort=62022 #/bin/bash FTPU="username" # ftp login name FTPP="password" # ftp password FTPS="localhost.com" # remote ftp server FTPF="/test" # remote ftp server directory for $FTPU & $FTPP port="2345"... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ram5019
3 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Find files and upload to FTP Server

HI, I need a script to find new files that created after 6:00 from /home/ugh /demo/conn /UAT/d01 and upload them into ftp server according to system date: Please help me (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: refra
1 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Upload latest file to ftp

Hi, I want to create a script that parses the content of a file (on each line there is a filename with full path containing the latest fiels created on that day) and uploads every file to a ftp location. Any elegant way to do it ? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: liviusbr
4 Replies
cachefslog(1M)						  System Administration Commands					    cachefslog(1M)

NAME
cachefslog - Cache File System logging SYNOPSIS
cachefslog [-f logfile | -h] cachefs_mount_point DESCRIPTION
The cachefslog command displays where CacheFS statistics are being logged. Optionally, it sets where CacheFS statistics are being logged, or it halts logging for a cache specified by cachefs_mount_point. The cachefs_mount_point argument is a mount point of a cache file system. All file systems cached under the same cache as cachefs_mount_point will be logged. OPTIONS
The following options are supported. You must be super-user to use the -f and -h options. -f logfile Specify the log file to be used. -h Halt logging. OPERANDS
cachefs_mount_point A mount point of a cache file system. USAGE
See largefile(5) for the description of the behavior of cachefslog when encountering files greater than or equal to 2 Gbyte ( 2**31 bytes). EXAMPLES
Example 1: Checking the Logging of a directory. The example below checks if the directory /home/sam is being logged: example% cachefslog /home/sam not logged: /home/sam Example 2: Changing the logfile. The example below changes the logfile of /home/sam to /var/tmp/samlog: example# cachefslog -f /var/tmp/samlog /home/sam /var/tmp/samlog: /home/sam Example 3: Verifying the change of a logfile. The example below verifies the change of the previous example: example% cachefslog /home/sam /var/tmp/samlog: /home/sam Example 4: Halting the logging of a directory. The example below halts logging for the /home/sam directory: example# cachefslog -h /home/sam not logged: /home/sam EXIT STATUS
The following exit values are returned: 0 success non-zero an error has occurred. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWcsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
cachefsstat(1M), cachefswssize(1M), cfsadmin(1M), attributes(5), largefile(5) DIAGNOSTICS
Invalid path It is illegal to specify a path within a cache file system. SunOS 5.10 7 Feb 1997 cachefslog(1M)