Sponsored Content
Operating Systems HP-UX Cannot read PDF emailed by HP-UX server Post 302890647 by Corona688 on Thursday 27th of February 2014 04:11:27 PM
Old 02-27-2014
Could be a character set or font issue.

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Someone used ghostview to read the pdf files?

How can I open the page that I want to read when I used ghostview to read the pdf files? Thanks. (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: new_hand
0 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using gv to read the pdf file.

Sometimes the gv does work well.But sometimes it doesn't work. The error message: ... error:/undefined in /GBpc-EUC-H ... Can anybody help me? Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: new_hand
2 Replies

3. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

emailed reset password is not working

Well, I get this email - Hello, You have requested to reset your password on The UNIX Forums forums because you have forgotten your password. If you did not request this, please ignore it. It will expire and become useless in 24 hours time. To reset your password, please visit the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: zyx
1 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

How to read pdf file in UNIX environment?

Hi, I had a PDF file in Windows, I ftp'ed it to UNIX environment. Now, I couldnot read the same file in the UNIX environment. Is there any possible way to read this file? I need to give this file as input Thanks, Geetha (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: iamgeethuj
4 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Pdf file format generation error in Solaris 8 server

Hi experts. We have Solaris 8 server and we set as reporting server. We are facing problem that, it is not generating pdf files in a specified format. give your valuable suggestions that, what i have to check and what are the necessary step i have to do (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: siddulamadhu
4 Replies
XmFontListAdd(library call)											       XmFontListAdd(library call)

NAME
XmFontListAdd -- A font list function that creates a new font list SYNOPSIS
#include <Xm/Xm.h> XmFontList XmFontListAdd( XmFontList oldlist, XFontStruct *font, XmStringCharSet charset); DESCRIPTION
XmFontListAdd creates a new font list consisting of the contents of oldlist and the new font list element being added. This function deal- locates oldlist after extracting the required information; therefore, do not reference oldlist thereafter. NOTE: This function is obsolete and exists for compatibility with previous releases. It has been replaced by XmFontListAppendEntry. oldlist Specifies a pointer to the font list to which an entry will be added. font Specifies a pointer to a font structure for which the new font list is generated. This is the structure returned by the XLib XLoadQueryFont function. charset Specifies the character set identifier for the font. This can be XmSTRING_DEFAULT_CHARSET, but this value does not comply with the AES, and it may be removed in future versions of Motif. If the value is XmSTRING_DEFAULT_CHARSET, the routine derives the character set from the current language environment. RETURN
Returns NULL if oldlist is NULL; returns oldlist if font or charset is NULL; otherwise, returns a new font list. RELATED
XmFontList(3) and XmFontListAppendEntry(3). XmFontListAdd(library call)