Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Source code compilation
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Source code compilation Post 302889419 by vbe on Thursday 20th of February 2014 11:57:24 AM
Old 02-20-2014
I tend to use script... I f you give it a try, dont forget to type exit when youre done...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

SCCS (Source Code)

Hello, I'm wondering if anyone out there have experience using the SCCS source code in Unix? If so, can you recommend a good (user friendly) SCCS book for beginner users. Thanks! (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mary
3 Replies

2. Linux

Fedora Source Code

Hello Everyone, I've been programming using C for somtime, and now I want to involve myself in Linux OS. I've decided to study the details of the Fedora code,but I don't know where I can download it.Any suggestions as how to study the code and about X window are also helpful. Thanks in advance. (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: enoch99
3 Replies

3. HP-UX

HP-UX 64 compilation causing some code to seg fault

Hello everyone, Today we are attempting to port some legacy C code to a 64 HP-UX machine at my company and there is kind of a strange error we ran into. there is a small function they have defined called zgetenv that accepts a char* and basically just does some null checking and returns ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: khadesh
0 Replies

4. Programming

compilation parameters, code optimization

Hi all, I implemented an application, through using c++ and compiled it with g++. At first, what I did is (@ compilation): g++ calcBacon.C -o test -DDEBUG after I ran my application it took almost 120 sec. to finish its execution when I compiled with optimization parameters, execution... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: SaTYR
5 Replies

5. Programming

Program exited with code 01: does it indicate unsuccessful compilation?

(gdb) r --------------------- enter Breakpoint 1, 0x0000000000409d40 in main () (gdb) n Single stepping until exit from function main, which has no line number information. Find_Cmd_Option: found option no. 2: seed (s) Find_Cmd_Option: found option no. 5: dfile (c) Initial no. div... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: cdbug
1 Replies

6. Programming

Compilation error when compiling Pro*C code

I'm running a query similar to the one that I'm describing below -: _______________________________ EXEC SQL INSERT INTO TABLE1 ( C1 ,C2 ,C3 ,C4 ) (SELECT DISTINCT B.V1 ,B.V2 ,( SELECT D.V3 FROM TABLE2 D WHERE D.V3 = C.V4) ,B.V4 FROM TABLE2 B ,TABLE3 C WHERE B.V3 = C.V4) ;... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: maheshp
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Block of code replacement in Java source code through Unix script

Hi, I want to remove the following code from Source files (or replace the code with empty.) from all the source files in given directory. finally { if (null != hibernateSession && hibernateSession.isOpen()) { //hibernateSession.close(); } } It would be great if the script has... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: hareeshram
2 Replies

8. Linux

Source code

I need the source code of fedora. plz plz plz help me........... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: neh
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Source code

hii... i am a biginner....and i have linux source code ,downloaded from some website ,a compressed file on windows and dont know how do compile them..... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: M K Raju
4 Replies
GLCOMPILESHADER(3G)						  [FIXME: manual]					       GLCOMPILESHADER(3G)

NAME
glCompileShader - Compiles a shader object C SPECIFICATION
void glCompileShader(GLuint shader); PARAMETERS
shader Specifies the shader object to be compiled. DESCRIPTION
glCompileShader compiles the source code strings that have been stored in the shader object specified by shader. The compilation status will be stored as part of the shader object's state. This value will be set to GL_TRUE if the shader was compiled without errors and is ready for use, and GL_FALSE otherwise. It can be queried by calling glGetShader() with arguments shader and GL_COMPILE_STATUS. Compilation of a shader can fail for a number of reasons as specified by the OpenGL Shading Language Specification. Whether or not the compilation was successful, information about the compilation can be obtained from the shader object's information log by calling glGetShaderInfoLog(). ERRORS
GL_INVALID_VALUE is generated if shader is not a value generated by OpenGL. GL_INVALID_OPERATION is generated if shader is not a shader object. ASSOCIATED GETS
glGetShaderInfoLog() with argument shader glGetShader() with arguments shader and GL_COMPILE_STATUS glIsShader() SEE ALSO
glCreateShader(), glLinkProgram(), glShaderSource() COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2003-2005 3Dlabs Inc. Ltd. This material may be distributed subject to the terms and conditions set forth in the Open Publication License, v 1.0, 8 June 1999. http://opencontent.org/openpub/. [FIXME: source] 05/30/2012 GLCOMPILESHADER(3G)