Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Rta data needs regexp
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Rta data needs regexp Post 302888722 by ashokvpp on Monday 17th of February 2014 04:36:11 AM
Old 02-17-2014
Code:
echo "rta=58.124001ms;100.000000;150.000000;0.000000 pl=0%;5;15;0" | awk -F"[=;]" ' { print $2, $NF } '
58.124001ms 0

I just required 58.12 and 0.00 - Could you please assist.

Last edited by Franklin52; 02-17-2014 at 08:41 AM.. Reason: Please use code tags

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

regexp

Hi guys, does anyone know how to test for a regular expression - i want to include it in a script to make sure the variable is a regexp cheers (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: penfold
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need Help with Perl REGEXP

I need help with a Perl regular expression. The following string blows up my program: <david(greg jim)> If I type this string, there is no problem: <david(greg_jim)> or type david(gregjim) or type <david greg jim> the CGI program does not complain. For some reason that I do not understand the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mh53j_fe
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

regexp with sed again!!!

please help: I want to add 1 space between string and numbers: input file: abcd12345 output file: abcd 1234 The following sed command does not work: sed 's/\(+\)\(+\)/\1 \2/' file Any ideas, please Andy (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: andy2000
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

regexp help

I'd like to know if there is a catchall line for renaming the following patterns: s01e03 -> 01x03 s4e9 -> 04x09 s10e08 ->10x08 and possibly even: 318 -> 03x18 1002 ->10x02 if its the first 3 or first digit number in the string. thanks! (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: TinCanFury
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Help with regexp

Hi there! I would like to know how to find and replace all numbers in a *.html file and make them bold. Any help will be appreciated! :) (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: agasamapetilon
7 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

print the line immediately after a regexp; but regexp is a sentence

Good Day, Im new to scripting especially awk and sed. I just would like to ask help from you guys about a sed command that prints the line immediately after a regexp, but not the line containing the regexp. sed -n '/regexp/{n;p;}' filename What if my regexp is 3 word or a sentence. Im... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: ownins
3 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

printing data between 2 occurances of regexp

Hi, I an new to this forum and i need help with awk regex processing. I am trying to print chunk of data between occurances of reg expression for example: regex chunkofdata1 regexp chunkofdata2 regexp i want to print "chunkofdata1" to file1 , "chunkofdata2" to file2 .. and so on ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ss1984
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help with sed and regexp

Hi everyone, I would really appreciate any help I could get on the following topic. I am not very familiar with reg expressions nor with sed, I just know the basic uses. What I am trying to do is the following: I have a huge text file where I would like to replace all occurnces of a certain... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Boxtuna
13 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Regexp

I would like to extract "1333 Fairlane" given the below text. The word "Building:" is always present. The wording between Building and the beginning of the address can be almost anything. It appears the the hyphen is there most of the time. Campus: Fairlane Business Park Building:... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: bbaker@copesan.
9 Replies

10. What is on Your Mind?

A Regexp You Can Use Everywhere

¯\_(ツ)_/¯ bakunin (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bakunin
0 Replies
selinux_raw_context_to_color(3) 			     Library Functions Manual				   selinux_raw_context_to_color(3)

NAME
selinux_raw_context_to_color - Return RGB color string for an SELinux security context SYNOPSIS
#include <selinux/selinux.h> int selinux_raw_context_to_color(security_context_t raw, char **color_str); DESCRIPTION
selinux_raw_context_to_color() returns a color_str associated to the raw context raw provided that the mcstransd(8) daemon is running, the policy is an MLS type policy (MCS or MLS) and there is a color configuration file secolor.conf(5) (see the FILES section). The color_str string is a space separated list of eight hexadecimal RGB triples, each prefixed by a hash character (#). These represent the user:role:type:range components of the foreground and background colors. An example string is shown in the EXAMPLE section. The returned color_str string must be freed with free(3). If a color has not been configured for a specific user, role, type and/or range component of context raw, then selinux_raw_context_to_color() will select the color returned in color_str in order of precedence as follows: role, type, range user, type, range user, role, range user, role, type If there are no entries in the secolor.conf(5) file for any of the components of context raw (or the file is not present), then the default string returned in color_str is: ----- user ---- ---- role ---- ---- type ---- ---- range ---- #000000 #ffffff #000000 #ffffff #000000 #ffffff #000000 #ffffff RETURN VALUE
On success, zero is returned. On failure, -1 is returned with errno set appropriately. ERRORS
ENOENT If the mcstransd(8) daemon is not running. FILES
selinux_raw_context_to_color() obtains the translated entry from the active policy secolor.conf(5) file as returned by selinux_colors_path(3). The file format is described in secolor.conf(5). NOTES
1. The primary use of selinux_raw_context_to_color() is to return a color that corresponds to a range, that can then be used to highlight information at different MLS levels. 2. The mcstransd(8) daemon process security level must dominate the raw security level passed to it by the selinux_raw_context_to_color() function. If not, the range color selected will be as defined by the order of precedence. EXAMPLE
selinux_raw_context_to_color() returns the foreground and background colors of the context string components (user:role:type:range) as RGB triples as follows: user : role : type : range fg bg : fg bg : fg bg : fg bg #000000 #ffffff #ffffff #000000 #d2b48c #ffa500 #000000 #008000 black white : white black : tan orange : black green SEE ALSO
selinux(8), selinux_colors_path(3), mcstransd(8), secolor.conf(5), selinux_raw_to_trans_context(3), selinux_trans_to_raw_context(3), free(3) SELinux API documentation 08 April 2011 selinux_raw_context_to_color(3)