Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302887991 by teefa on Wednesday 12th of February 2014 06:15:38 AM
Old 02-12-2014
seem you don't know how to use it and you cant know how to reply me ,, i got a schema and binary file
my target is to decode this binary file with the given schema , how would i use this thing
by gcc -o any xxx.c getting errors including header after including header in compiling it get errors related to the code , what part to change or what i can do i dont any and you just say i wont do yr work , any tool got steps or any details how to use it the only file can be compiled its the x509.asn , what can i do with it nothing

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
DROP 
SCHEMA(7) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 Documentation DROP SCHEMA(7) NAME
DROP_SCHEMA - remove a schema SYNOPSIS
DROP SCHEMA [ IF EXISTS ] name [, ...] [ CASCADE | RESTRICT ] DESCRIPTION
DROP SCHEMA removes schemas from the database. A schema can only be dropped by its owner or a superuser. Note that the owner can drop the schema (and thereby all contained objects) even if he does not own some of the objects within the schema. PARAMETERS
IF EXISTS Do not throw an error if the schema does not exist. A notice is issued in this case. name The name of a schema. CASCADE Automatically drop objects (tables, functions, etc.) that are contained in the schema. RESTRICT Refuse to drop the schema if it contains any objects. This is the default. EXAMPLES
To remove schema mystuff from the database, along with everything it contains: DROP SCHEMA mystuff CASCADE; COMPATIBILITY
DROP SCHEMA is fully conforming with the SQL standard, except that the standard only allows one schema to be dropped per command, and apart from the IF EXISTS option, which is a PostgreSQL extension. SEE ALSO
ALTER SCHEMA (ALTER_SCHEMA(7)), CREATE SCHEMA (CREATE_SCHEMA(7)) PostgreSQL 9.2.7 2014-02-17 DROP SCHEMA(7)