Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302887653 by teefa on Monday 10th of February 2014 03:16:19 AM
Old 02-10-2014
my case i got a schema and a binary file , i need to decode it (thats simply)

sorry for asking alot Smilie . so i need the decoder , while i gcc for the decoder it got error related to the efi.h , kindly help

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
shishi_der2asn1_encticketpart(3)				      shishi					  shishi_der2asn1_encticketpart(3)

NAME
shishi_der2asn1_encticketpart - API function SYNOPSIS
#include <shishi.h> Shishi_asn1 shishi_der2asn1_encticketpart(Shishi * handle, const char * der, size_t derlen); ARGUMENTS
Shishi * handle shishi handle as allocated by shishi_init(). const char * der input character array with DER encoding. size_t derlen length of input character array with DER encoding. DESCRIPTION
Decode DER encoding of EncTicketPart and create a ASN.1 structure. RETURN VALUE
Returns ASN.1 structure corresponding to DER data. REPORTING BUGS
Report bugs to <bug-shishi@gnu.org>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2002-2010 Simon Josefsson. Copying and distribution of this file, with or without modification, are permitted in any medium without royalty provided the copyright notice and this notice are preserved. SEE ALSO
The full documentation for shishi is maintained as a Texinfo manual. If the info and shishi programs are properly installed at your site, the command info shishi should give you access to the complete manual. shishi 1.0.1 shishi_der2asn1_encticketpart(3)