Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code
Top Forums Programming ASN.1 Decoder UNIX Code Post 302887583 by teefa on Sunday 9th of February 2014 06:57:56 AM
Old 02-09-2014
It requires the Grammer file = asn schema
hdr file = input file binary coded
what about the c file the third input in the script

---------- Post updated at 06:57 AM ---------- Previous update was at 05:28 AM ----------

which one i compile , ill use gcc -o for which C file then it reply with efi.h not found + i cant make it work or see output file KINDLY HELP

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

core file decoder needed

All, Remotely logged in to the UNIX server (HP B1000 Visual Server) (Version HP-UX 10.20) by using the program Xapplauncher. This is a application runs under Exceed. (Exceed "version 6.1" is a Windows application to communicate with UNIX servers) With no pre warnings the application was... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: pbekker
2 Replies

2. Programming

ASN.1 decoder

Hi All, I am fairly new to this so please forgive me, Currently I have an ASN.1 which I would like the ability to load this to my work server in order to enter a string of output decode and display the output. There are methods online as shown on ASN.1 JavaScript decoder however I have... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: mutley2202
3 Replies

3. Solaris

ASN Binary to ASCII

Dears, I need help to convert the binary file into ASCII format. Actually we have CDRs which is generated by telecom switch at this is in ASN1 format or binary format, I need to convert those binary formatted file into ASCII format using Perl, or shell scripting. Is there any way to solve... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: PRINCESS_RORO
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Python Programming for ASN.1 file

Hi. Has anyone here got an experience doing conversion from asn1 format to a readable format so that it can be processed by Oracle? I want to load the data into a table. This is a CDR file. Attached is the pairing file. Please remove the .txt at the end. Someone said that it is possible... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: aimy
1 Replies
libtasn1(3)							   User Commands						       libtasn1(3)

NAME
libtasn1 - a library for Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) DESCRIPTION
libtasn1 is a library for Abstract Syntax Notation One (ASN.1) and Distinguish Encoding Rules (DER) manipulation. The main features of this library are: o On line ASN.1 structure management that does not require any C code file generation. o Off line ASN.1 structure management with C code file generation containing an array o DER (Distinguish Encoding Rules) encoding o No limits for INTEGER and ENUMERATED values o It is thread-safe. No global variables are used and multiple library handles and session handles may be used in parallel o It is portable. It should work on all UNIX-like operating systems, including Windows. The library itself should be portable to any C89 system, not even POSIX is required FILES
The following files are used by this application: /usr/lib/libtasn1.so libtasn1 shared library ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWlibtasn1 | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface stability |Volatile | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
libgnutls(1), attributes(5), gnome-interfaces(5) http://josefsson.org/gnutls/manual/libtasn1/libtasn1.html NOTES
Written by Jeff Cai, Sun Microsystems Inc., 2008. SunOS 5.11 16 Jun 2008 libtasn1(3)