Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting [Solved] Simple Shellscript for uploading files to a specific folder on a ftp-server? Post 302886744 by sea on Monday 3rd of February 2014 11:33:04 AM
Old 02-03-2014
Q4: What have you achieved so far?
Q5: ...

Either way, i'd assume that the generation of those text files from the java-app should be the 'very same' script that parses them after...

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

ftp a files from a folder

Hi Can anyone give me a shell script to ftp all the files in a folder to a another machine .And if the ftp is sucees i want to move the files to the same to another folder in the same client m/c (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dineshr85
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple script uploading *.dem files to an ftp

Hello.. i want to create a simple script that's upload all the *.dem files from one directory to ftp and then delete them. Any help? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: TuXaKoS
3 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

To find files with specific dates and cp another folder.

Hi all, We have an existing script: find /u03/oraprod/perpcomn/admin/out -type f -ctime +7 \ -exec cp {} "/u08/oraprod/backup/cout" \; Which is to find all files more than 7 days and copy to another folder. However I would like to only list files with Sep 29, and cp to another folder. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: *Jess*
2 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

how to FTP a file from the local folder to unix server

Hi All, please help me to write a shell that ftp a file which is in the local (C:\) drive to a Unix server. Where as i know the IP for the Unix server. i could do this process by using ftp command. pls help me to write as Shell script. Thanks in advance for all of your answers.:b::b: (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: little_wonder
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

transfering files with a specific name to a folder

Hi I want to transfer all files in a folder to another folder. So the files have a ending of .lop.txt thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: gisele_l
4 Replies

6. HP-UX

[Solved] Unable to rename file in ftp server .Net:FTP perl

Hello All, I am trying to connect to ftp server and get the files. Also i need to rename the file in other ftp dir. rename method is not allowing me to rename the file in other dir. When i tried copy command by using net::FTP:FILE then perl says it is not installed. Can some body help me to... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: krsnadasa
2 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

[Solved] Touch 10% of the total files inside a folder

I'm trying to make this code below to work but I can't find the way to do the following: I want to make the script to touch only 10% of the total amount of files counted inside the given directory instead of all like it is now. I would greatly appreciate it if someone can give me a direction on... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: regraphix
9 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Copy folder and files from unix server to linux server

We would be migrating unix solaries to Linux redhat. Basically source is unix and target is linux. i would like to copy entire file system unix/source/* to target linux/souce/* but target linux has only folder setup so what ever files copied need to be placed in the linux server with same... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: balajikalai
8 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Shell scripting for moving folder specific files into target directory of that country folder.

I need help to write shell script to copy files from one server to another server. Source Directory UAE(inside i have another folder Misc with files inside UAE folder).I have to copy this to another server UAE folder( Files should be copied to UAE folder and Misc files should be copied in target... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: naresh2389
3 Replies
Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm) 				User Contributed Perl Documentation				   Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm)

NAME
Plack::App::CGIBin - cgi-bin replacement for Plack servers SYNOPSIS
use Plack::App::CGIBin; use Plack::Builder; my $app = Plack::App::CGIBin->new(root => "/path/to/cgi-bin")->to_app; builder { mount "/cgi-bin" => $app; }; # Or from the command line plackup -MPlack::App::CGIBin -e 'Plack::App::CGIBin->new(root => "/path/to/cgi-bin")->to_app' DESCRIPTION
Plack::App::CGIBin allows you to load CGI scripts from a directory and convert them into a PSGI application. This would give you the extreme easiness when you have bunch of old CGI scripts that is loaded using cgi-bin of Apache web server. HOW IT WORKS
This application checks if a given file path is a perl script and if so, uses CGI::Compile to compile a CGI script into a sub (like ModPerl::Registry) and then run it as a persistent application using CGI::Emulate::PSGI. If the given file is not a perl script, it executes the script just like a normal CGI script with fork & exec. This is like a normal web server mode and no performance benefit is achieved. The default mechanism to determine if a given file is a Perl script is as follows: o Check if the filename ends with ".pl". If yes, it is a Perl script. o Open the file and see if the shebang (first line of the file) contains the word "perl" (like "#!/usr/bin/perl"). If yes, it is a Perl script. You can customize this behavior by passing "exec_cb" callback, which takes a file path to its first argument. For example, if your perl-based CGI script uses lots of global variables and such and are not ready to run on a persistent environment, you can do: my $app = Plack::App::CGIBin->new( root => "/path/to/cgi-bin", exec_cb => sub { 1 }, )->to_app; to always force the execute option for any files. AUTHOR
Tatsuhiko Miyagawa SEE ALSO
Plack::App::File CGI::Emulate::PSGI CGI::Compile Plack::App::WrapCGI See also Plack::App::WrapCGI if you compile one CGI script into a PSGI application without serving CGI scripts from a directory, to remove overhead of filesystem lookups, etc. perl v5.14.2 2011-11-02 Plack::App::CGIBin(3pm)