Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Getting data in table form
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Getting data in table form Post 302885146 by Chubler_XL on Thursday 23rd of January 2014 05:52:37 PM
Old 01-23-2014
How about this:

Code:
IFILE=/home/home1/Report1.csv
awk -F, '
BEGIN{
 c=split("1,6,2,3,4,5,6", col)
 print "To: abc@gmail.com"
 print "Subject: Error report"
 print "MIME-Version: 1.0"
 print "Content-Type: text/html"
 print "Content-Disposition: inline\n"
 print "<HTML><TABLE border=1>"
 print "<TH>Heading 1</TH><TH>Heading 2</TH><TH>Heading 3</TH>"
 print "<TH>Heading 4</TH><TH>Heading 5</TH><TH>Heading 6</TH>"
 print "<TH>Heading 7</TH>"
}
NR>4 {
 printf "<TR>"
 for(i=1;i<=c;i++) printf "<TD>%s</TD>", $col[i]
 print "</TR>"
}
END{
  print "</TABLE></BODY></HTML>"
} ' ${IFILE} | sendmail -t

This User Gave Thanks to Chubler_XL For This Post:

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

data form

I am user Of linux 9.0 Operating System and I had data form unix Operating system and I am not abel to open it in linux 9.0 Please tell me how can i use unix data in linux . (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: harsh_guru
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

help on formatting output (Table Form)

Data in File ABC:DEFGHI:123 ABCZYE:DEFI:123 ABCFGD:DEF:123 ABCEERRRRR:DEFGHI:123 Expected Format 1 ABC DEFGHIFE 123 2 ABCZYE DEFI 123 3 ABCFGD DEF 123 4 ABCEERRRRR DEFGHI 123 However when i enter the following... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: blurboy
2 Replies

3. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

changing data into matrix form

Hi, I have a file whose structure is like this 7 7 1 2 3 4 5 1 3 4 8 6 1 4 5 6 0 2 6 8 3 8 2 5 7 8 0 5 7 9 4 1 3 8 0 2 2 3 5 6 8 basically first two row tell the number of rows and column but the data following them are not arranged in that format. now i want to create another... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: g0600014
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

convert one form of xml data to other

I would like to convert one form of xml tag data to another <DescriptionList> <DescriptionExt language="en" shortDesc="ITALIAN SAUSAGE SUB" longDesc="" sizeDesc="" smallImage="Pictures\sub-italian-sausage.png" largeImage="" forceImageUpdate="yes" /> ... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: saisus
1 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Posting data to a form using curl

Hello all. I have an incredible number of servers that I need to change a parameter on using a web interface. I'd like to be able to do this via curl, but I'm having some trouble. I filled out the form and hit update while snooping (tcpdump) my interface. That gave the the following as what is... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: DeCoTwc
0 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Converting form field to table format

May data Name = Andi Address = none Phone = 82728 Name = Peter Address = none Phone = 98799 The expected output Name,Address,Phone Andi,none,82728 Peter,none,98799 what i have done (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: before4
6 Replies

7. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Put data into tabular form

Hi I am having a file which is required to be presented in the under-noted output form. Please suggest. Input: Kapil: apple 4 banana 6 cherry 0 Manoj: apple 13 banana cheery 2 Output: apple banana cherry Kapil: 4 6 0 Manoj: 13 2 Thanks in... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanand420
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Transpose Data form Different form

HI Guys, I have data in File A.txt RL03 RL03_A_1 RL03_B_1 RL03_C_1 RL03 -119.8 -119.5 -119.5 RL07 RL07_A_1 RL07_B_1 RL07_C_1 RL07 -119.3 -119.5 -119.5 RL15 RL15_A_1 RL15_C_1 RL15 -120.5 -119.4 RL16... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: asavaliya
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

JSON structure to table form in awk, bash

Hello guys, I want to parse a JSON file in order to get the data in a table form. My JSON file is like this: { "document":{ "page": }, { "column": } ] }, { ... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Gescad
6 Replies
NWPJMV(1)							      nwpjmv								 NWPJMV(1)

NAME
nwpjvm - Move print job to Unix queue SYNOPSIS
nwpjmv [ -S server ] [ -h ] [ -U user name ] [ -P password | -n ] [ -C ] [ -q queue name ] [ -c command ] [ -j job number ] [ -d ] DESCRIPTION
nwpjmv is a program that connects to print queues on NetWare servers and moves a designated print job to a Unix queue. OPTIONS
-h -h is used to print out a short help text. -S server server is the name of the server you want to use. -U user user is the print server name at the server. -P password password is the password to use for the print server at the server. If neither -n nor -P are given, and the user has no open connection to the server, pserver prompts for a password. -n -n should be given if the print server does not require a password. -C By default, passwords are converted to uppercase before they are sent to the server, because most servers require this. You can turn off this conversion by -C. -q queue name queue name is the name of the print queue you want to service. -c command nwpjmv removes the designated job from the Novell queue and feeds the job file to stdin. command is the printing command that is exe- cuted for each job. The default command is 'lpr'. You can insert several flags into the command, preceded by %. These are replaced with values retrieved from the queue structure for the print job. %u: This field will be replaced by the name of the user who posted this print job. %d: This field will be replaced by the job description field of this print job. -j job number This designates the ID number of the print job to be moved. -d causes extra error messages to be logged. SEE ALSO
nwclient(5), slist(1), pqlist(1), ncpmount(8), ncpumount(8), pserver(1) CREDITS
nwpjmv was written by Bruno Browning (bruno@lss.wisc.edu) based on pserver by Volker Lendecke (lendecke@math.uni-goettingen.de) nwpjmv 03/15/2003 NWPJMV(1)