Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX How to put customized error report on errpt ? Post 302885028 by Akshay Hegde on Thursday 23rd of January 2014 06:45:43 AM
Old 01-23-2014
So Amrit here is a requirement from our side

What you have tried so far ? where is your script ? why do you leave codetags to moderator ?

Thanks
Akshay

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

AIX 5.3 errpt full of message: DISK OPERATION ERROR

Hi All, Can anyone explain me the meanning of the following errors: LABEL: SC_DISK_ERR2 IDENTIFIER: B6267342 Description DISK OPERATION ERROR Probable Causes DASD DEVICE Failure Causes DISK DRIVE DISK DRIVE ELECTRONICS Recommended Actions PERFORM PROBLEM DETERMINATION... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: gianlu
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Customized copy.

HI guys, I'm working on a code with the following specs: 1. Retrieving files with a particular extensions from a location specified by the users. 2. Copying those files to user specified location i) but i need to pause copy if the network is busy ii) and the copy process must... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bill88
3 Replies

3. AIX

errpt - TTYHOG error

I am getting this temporary error on my errpt: IDENTIFIER TIMESTAMP T C RESOURCE_NAME DESCRIPTION 0873CF9F 0623104510 T S pts/0 TTYHOG OVER-RUN LABEL: TTY_TTYHOG IDENTIFIER: 0873CF9F Date/Time: Tue Jun 22 02:00:53 GMT+08:00 2010 Sequence Number: 76... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: famasutika
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can nmon be customized?

Hi, my name is Steve Ngai from Malaysia. This is my first post. Hope to learn more about Unix from this forum. My first question is can nmon be customized? When I run nmon, I need to manually type c to see CPU usage, then m for memory usage. Can I pass it some nmon option to automatically see... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: ngaisteve1
2 Replies

5. Forum Support Area for Unregistered Users & Account Problems

customized username?

Hi i have registered but my username is set to default value ( my email). can i change this ? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: customizeemai
2 Replies

6. AIX

I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it.

Hi Team, I am getting the following error when I do an errpt. What do I need to do to fix it. LABEL: LVM_SA_STALEPP IDENTIFIER: EAA3D429 Date/Time: Sat 12 Jan 01:10:56 2013 Sequence Number: 880 Machine Id: 00C57B904C00 Node Id: spg-lplaw-01... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ranjithm
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

./CARE_SM_SFTP.sh[27]: put: not found error while doing sftp

Hi, I am getting the below error while doing sftp in a script file but the same is getting executed when i run from command prompt ./CARE_SM2_SFTP.sh: put: not found Code :- sftp ${USER_ID}@${FTPHOST4}:/opt/path put <Filename with path> chmod 777 <FileName with Path>... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: satishmallidi
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to develop a bash script to create customized report from the server log

Hi, I need to develop a bash script to create customized report from the server log (red hat 5.8 64 bit Operating system). The following is one of the log for our internal application task. <2015.03.03 20:09:52 274 +0800><I><DSCTH01><http-0.0.0.0-443-2><security> GUI request succeeded for... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pugazhendhi_r
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Customized command excution

Hi, The below commands will be inside a KSH script and SOLARIS machine. Command-1 //Executes in 10s,5s,..5mins,etc TIMER = Look for Command-1 execution status - IF finished in 25secs move to next command in the script IF NOT kill above command and move to next command. Command-2 Any... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: penqueen
9 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Customized text searches by using grep

I tried to ease text searches so made a customized grep: g () { if then i= for s in $2 do i="$i --include=*.$s" done else i='--include=*.txt --include=*.ini --include=*.*sh --include=*.c* --include=*.h --include=*.js --include=*.reg' fi grep -P -e \'$1\' -r "$i" } but I... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: abdulbadii
3 Replies
Tk_GeometryRequest(3)					       Tk Library Procedures					     Tk_GeometryRequest(3)

__________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

NAME
Tk_GeometryRequest, Tk_SetMinimumRequestSize, Tk_SetInternalBorder, Tk_SetInternalBorderEx - specify desired geometry or internal border for a window SYNOPSIS
#include <tk.h> Tk_GeometryRequest(tkwin, reqWidth, reqHeight) Tk_SetMinimumRequestSize(tkwin, minWidth, minHeight) Tk_SetInternalBorder(tkwin, width) Tk_SetInternalBorderEx(tkwin, left, right, top, bottom) ARGUMENTS
Tk_Window tkwin (in) Window for which geometry is being requested. int reqWidth (in) Desired width for tkwin, in pixel units. int reqHeight (in) Desired height for tkwin, in pixel units. int minWidth (in) Desired minimum requested width for tkwin, in pixel units. int minHeight (in) Desired minimum requested height for tkwin, in pixel units. int width (in) Space to leave for internal border for tkwin, in pixel units. int left (in) Space to leave for left side of internal border for tkwin, in pixel units. int right (in) Space to leave for right side of internal border for tkwin, in pixel units. int top (in) Space to leave for top side of internal border for tkwin, in pixel units. int bottom (in) Space to leave for bottom side of internal border for tkwin, in pixel units. _________________________________________________________________ DESCRIPTION
Tk_GeometryRequest is called by widget code to indicate its preference for the dimensions of a particular window. The arguments to Tk_GeometryRequest are made available to the geometry manager for the window, which then decides on the actual geometry for the window. Although geometry managers generally try to satisfy requests made to Tk_GeometryRequest, there is no guarantee that this will always be possible. Widget code should not assume that a geometry request will be satisfied until it receives a ConfigureNotify event indicating that the geometry change has occurred. Widget code should never call procedures like Tk_ResizeWindow directly. Instead, it should invoke Tk_GeometryRequest and leave the final geometry decisions to the geometry manager. If tkwin is a top-level window, then the geometry information will be passed to the window manager using the standard ICCCM protocol. Tk_SetInternalBorder is called by widget code to indicate that the widget has an internal border. This means that the widget draws a deco- rative border inside the window instead of using the standard X borders, which are external to the window's area. For example, internal borders are used to draw 3-D effects. Width specifies the width of the border in pixels. Geometry managers will use this information to avoid placing any children of tkwin overlapping the outermost width pixels of tkwin's area. Tk_SetInternalBorderEx works like Tk_SetInternalBorder but lets you specify different widths for different sides of the window. Tk_SetMinimumRequestSize is called by widget code to indicate that a geometry manager should request at least this size for the widget. This allows a widget to have some control over its size when a propagating geometry manager is used inside it. The information specified in calls to Tk_GeometryRequest, Tk_SetMinimumRequestSize, Tk_SetInternalBorder and Tk_SetInternalBorderEx can be retrieved using the macros Tk_ReqWidth, Tk_ReqHeight, Tk_MinReqWidth, Tk_MinReqHeight, Tk_MinReqWidth, Tk_InternalBorderLeft, Tk_Internal- BorderRight, Tk_InternalBorderTop and Tk_InternalBorderBottom. See the Tk_WindowId manual entry for details. KEYWORDS
geometry, request Tk 8.4 Tk_GeometryRequest(3)