Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX AIX command to start listener Post 302884643 by sumanthupar on Tuesday 21st of January 2014 08:28:06 AM
Old 01-21-2014
Hi Xray,

I need for oracle listener only

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Start CDE using Reflection on AIx

Hello. I want to know how to start CDE on AIX, to export the console under reflection. What commands are necesary to run on AIX to start CDE and after start It export the console using Reflection X. Someboy know how to do that. Regards (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: hmoday
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

AIX 5.3: Start Service on System startup

Hi, I'm new to AIX, and have to make some services start at system startup. The IBM-Redbook says I have to edit /etc/inittab. As a long time (Debian)-Linux Admin I'm a bit confused. Is there something like /etc/init.d/$SERVICE in AIX? Greetings, Dennis (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dennis.kuehl
1 Replies

3. AIX

How to start/stop/restart NFS on AIX

Hi, Very new to aix How to start/stop/restart NFS on AIX thanks, (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jredx
2 Replies

4. AIX

AIX Gnome start?

Hi, I've installed AIX 5.1 but Gnome does not start by default. I've tried gnome-session and it's not power it up... what should I do? (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: aixn00b
3 Replies

5. AIX

Which command in AIX 5L is replace updatelv in AIX 4.3?

When I import VG, it shows: 0516-622 synclvodm: Warning, cannot write lv control block data. I found AIX V4.3 have updatelv command can recovery LVB from VG, however, updatelv is not existed on AIX 5L, which command to replace it? (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rainbow_bean
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX machine start-up problem

We have a AIX machine which was having problems while checking for additional ports. When restarted, it is showing the message "STDIN, STDOUT initializing.... Starting AIX...." on the console and then abruptly goes down. An error-code 0549 is appearing on the CPU display. I'm new to to AIX... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: revanth84
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to know the location of the listener?

Hi, I have an unknown listener of of one of my port. How would I know the location of that specific listener? (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: fif14344
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Listener port

Hi All, I'm installation a server we have client -server architecture I need to configure a port for client to communicate with the server and server to communicate with the clients Pls let me know how to configure in linux (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gwrm
2 Replies

9. AIX

Start script or service with boot on AIX 7.2

I have installed apache2, but not run with boot in AIX 7.2, how to make it run ? in AIX 7.1 i used : mkitab "apache:2:once:/usr/IBMAHS/bin/apachectl start > /dev/null 2>&1" ### ---> not work in AIX 7.2 (i use 0 in once, because appear emoticon when use :once) Did you know that you can use... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: penchev
4 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Do we have generic solution get process start time in AIX & Linux

I wish to get the process start time on AiX and Linux using the same command / script. I'm able to get the process start time in Linux using the below command: cat /proc/<pid>/stat | grep Modify The same does not work for AiX 6.1 systems. Can you please let me know the command to get... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
4 Replies
Xray::Absorption::Henke(3pm)				User Contributed Perl Documentation			      Xray::Absorption::Henke(3pm)

NAME
Xray::Absorption::Henke - Perl interface to the Henke tables SYNOPSIS
use Xray::Absorption; Xray::Absorption -> load("henke"); See the documentation for Xray::Absorption for details. DESCRIPTION
This module is inherited by the Xray::Absorption module and provides access to the data contained in the Henke tables of anomalous scattering factors and line and edge energies. The data in this module, referred to as "The Henke Tables", was published as B. L. Henke, E. M. Gullikson, and J. C. Davis, Atomic Data and Nuclear Data Tables Vol. 54 No. 2 (July 1993). The Henke data is available on the web at http://www-cxro.lbl.gov/optical_constants/ and more information about the data can be obtained from Eric Gullikson <EMGullikson@lbl.gov>. The data is contained in a database file called henke.db which is generated at install time from the flat text files of the Henke data. The data is stored in a Storable archive using "network" ordering. This allows speedy disk and memory access along with network and platform portability. The required "File::Spec", "Chemistry::Elements", "Storable", modules are available from CPAN. METHODS
The behaviour of the methods in this module is a bit different from other modules used by "Xray::Absorption". This section describes methods which behave differently for this data resource. "get_energy" Example: $energy = Xray::Absorption -> get_energy($elem, $edge); This behaves similarly to the "get_energy" method of the other resources. When using the Henke data resource, $edge can be any of K, L1-L3, M1-M5, N1-N7, O1-O7, or P1-P3. Line energies are not supplied with the Henke data set. The line energies from the McMaster tables are used. "cross_section" Examples: $xsec = Xray::Absorption -> cross_section($elem, $energy, $mode); @xsec = Xray::Absorption -> cross_section($elem, @energy, $mode); This behaves slightly differently from the similar method for the McMaster and Elam resources. The Henke tables are actually tables of anomalous scattering factors and do not come with coherent and incoherent scattering cross-sections. The photo-electric cross-section is calculated from the imaginary part of the anomalous scattering by the formula mu = 2 * r_e * lambda * conv * f_2 where, "r_e" is the classical electron radius, lamdba is the photon wavelength, and conv is a units conversion factor. r_e = 2.817938 x 10^-15 m lambda = 2 pi hbar c / energy hbar*c = 1973.27053324 eV*Angstrom conv = Avagadro / atomic weight = 6.022045e7 / weight in cgs The $mode argument is different here than for the other resources. The options are "xsec", "f1", and "f2", telling this method to return the cross-section or the real or imaginary anomalous scattering factor, respectively. The values for f1 and f2 are computed by linear interpolation of a semi-log scale. Care is taken to avoid the discontinuities at the edges. Because the Henke tables do not include the coherent and incoherent scattering terms, the value returned by "get_energy" may be a bit smaller using the Henke tables than that from the McMaster tables. EDGE AND LINE ENERGIES
The Henke data resource provides a fairly complete set of edge energies. Any edge tabulated on the Gwyn William's Table of Electron Binding Energies for the Elements (that's the one published by NSLS and on the door of just about every hutch at NSLS) is in the Henke data resource. The Henke data comes with the same, limited set of fluorescence energies as McMaster. BUGS AND THINGS TO DO
o It would be nice to improve the inter-/extrapolation near absorption edges. As it stands, these tables produce really poor DAFS output. AUTHOR
Bruce Ravel, bruce@phys.washington.edu http://feff.phys.washington.edu/~ravel/ perl v5.12.4 2011-07-30 Xray::Absorption::Henke(3pm)