Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Installing ZIP module for PHP Post 302882527 by DGPickett on Tuesday 7th of January 2014 03:29:57 PM
Old 01-07-2014
There were other steps described in the documentation linked tothat page: PHP: Installing/Configuring - Manual

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Installing Perl Module Term::ReadKey??? HELP!!!

I'm new to UNIX..... I'm trying to test a software that requires Perl. I installed Perl 5.004_04 without any problem on a UNIX SCO OpenServer Machine. The software I'm testing also requires some Perl Modules (Net::Telnet, Test::More, Net::Telnet::Cisco & Term::ReadKey). I installed... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rrivas
4 Replies

2. SCO

Plz. don't ignore this mail "Installing Tomcat 4.1.24.zip on Sco Openserver 5.0.2"

Hi Guys, I want ur replies very very Urgently.Plz. don't ignore this mail. I am using Sco openserver 5.0.2 and i have downloaded jdk1.2.2 for that i have installed it.The jdk is working fine. Then i download jakarta-tomcat-4.1.24.zip and i have installed it. In order... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: ananthu_m
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Can I use a Perl Module without installing it?

I am trying to write a program that will use templates, so I figured I would use the Text::Template CPAN module... ...only problem is that I cant force my "clients" to install this module, cause they are clueless. Is there anyway that I can NOT install it for the whole machine, but install it... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jjinno
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

help: error in installing perl module DBD::mysql

Hi, I am trying to install perl module DBD::mysql and don't know how to resolve the following: # make test PERL_DL_NONLAZY=1 /usr/bin/perl "-MExtUtils::Command::MM" "-e" "test_harness(0, 'blib/lib', 'blib/arch')" t/*.t t/00base.............ok 3/5install_driver(mysql) failed: Can't load... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Yogesh Sawant
3 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Installing Perl Module

Hi All, When I tried to install Math::Pari module in a AIX 5.3 server,I am getting the following error. # pwd /usr/local/bin # cd Math-Pari-2.010709 # perl Makefile.PL Did not find GP/PARI build directory around. Do you want to me to fetch GP/PARI automatically? (If you do not, you... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: surjithss
2 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

installing graphical module(GD) on UNIX/Solaris Environment

Hi I'm not able to install graphical GD module in perl for UNIX/Solaris environment. Can anybody suggest? Pooja... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: wadhwa.pooja
1 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Installing perl module

Hi, I want to install WWW:Mechanize module. Followed the following steps: 1. wget http://www.cpan.org/authors/id/C/CO/CORION/Bundle- WWW-Mechanize-Shell-0.29.tar.gz perl Makefile.PL make make test make install (Got the below message) Appending installation info to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Anjan1
1 Replies

8. Linux

Is it possible to insert compile module after compiled "make" without installing

Hi gud day, I would like to ask if possible to load the driver i compiled module without installing it in the ubuntu-kernel-distro/updates* or simple not executing "make install". what i mean is i compile the compat wireless driver using make and i want to try to load on the system without... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: jao_madn
1 Replies

9. Ubuntu

What to copy in /lib/module while installing new kernel?

I was trying to install new kernel in my backtrack which was having kernel 3.2.6. i tried installing 3.8.5. I refered to book linux kernel in nutshell i followed every step. after i rebooted (i had set new kernel in default as my backtrack doesn't display options to select while booting) it... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kg_gaurav
3 Replies

10. Proxy Server

Problem with Installing Perl Module in Fedora 20

Hi, I have downloaded Audio::Beep. I tried to install it through CPAN but i got YAML error. Then I have tried to install it manually. I tried all the instructions provided in README file. It worked but when i am compiling , it still gives me error: # ls acct21.pl~ imap(2).pl ... (15 Replies)
Discussion started by: zak100
15 Replies
ZIPGREP(1L)															       ZIPGREP(1L)

NAME
zipgrep - search files in a ZIP archive for lines matching a pattern SYNOPSIS
zipgrep [egrep_options] pattern file[.zip] [file(s) ...] [-x xfile(s) ...] DESCRIPTION
zipgrep will search files within a ZIP archive for lines matching the given string or pattern. zipgrep is a shell script and requires egrep(1) and unzip(1L) to function. Its output is identical to that of egrep(1). ARGUMENTS
pattern The pattern to be located within a ZIP archive. Any string or regular expression accepted by egrep(1) may be used. file[.zip] Path of the ZIP archive. (Wildcard expressions for the ZIP archive name are not supported.) If the literal filename is not found, the suffix .zip is appended. Note that self-extracting ZIP files are supported, as with any other ZIP archive; just specify the .exe suffix (if any) explicitly. [file(s)] An optional list of archive members to be processed, separated by spaces. If no member files are specified, all members of the ZIP archive are searched. Regular expressions (wildcards) may be used to match multiple members: * matches a sequence of 0 or more characters ? matches exactly 1 character [...] matches any single character found inside the brackets; ranges are specified by a beginning character, a hyphen, and an end- ing character. If an exclamation point or a caret (`!' or `^') follows the left bracket, then the range of characters within the brackets is complemented (that is, anything except the characters inside the brackets is considered a match). (Be sure to quote any character that might otherwise be interpreted or modified by the operating system.) [-x xfile(s)] An optional list of archive members to be excluded from processing. Since wildcard characters match directory separators (`/'), this option may be used to exclude any files that are in subdirectories. For example, ``zipgrep grumpy foo *.[ch] -x */*'' would search for the string ``grumpy'' in all C source files in the main directory of the ``foo'' archive, but none in any subdirectories. Without the -x option, all C source files in all directories within the zipfile would be searched. OPTIONS
All options prior to the ZIP archive filename are passed to egrep(1). SEE ALSO
egrep(1), unzip(1L), zip(1L), funzip(1L), zipcloak(1L), zipinfo(1L), zipnote(1L), zipsplit(1L) URL
The Info-ZIP home page is currently at http://www.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/ or ftp://ftp.info-zip.org/pub/infozip/ . AUTHORS
zipgrep was written by Jean-loup Gailly. Info-ZIP 20 April 2009 ZIPGREP(1L)