Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming Bitwise operation for state machine Post 302880878 by anand.shah on Tuesday 24th of December 2013 06:51:23 AM
Old 12-24-2013
Dear ,
I am really sorry for my idiot reply in last post.
Yes I store the last state which I am exposing to my application through another macro.
Thus there are basically two macros each for saving the state and getting the current state.

2 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

Open firmware state to running state

Hi Admins, I am having a whole system lpar in open firmware state on HMC. How can I bring it to running state ? Let me know. Thanks. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: snchaudhari2
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vim function to generate RTL Code(finite state machine) in verilog

Hi I wanted to call the AutoFsm function (given below) in vim to generate a code something like: **********verilog code to generate ************* always @(posedge clk or negedge rst_n) begin if(!rst_n) begin state_r <= #1 next_stateascii_r; ... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: dll_fpga
0 Replies
DtSessionSavePath(library call) 										   DtSessionSavePath(library call)

NAME
DtSessionSavePath -- get a pathname for saving application state information SYNOPSIS
#include <Dt/Session.h> Boolean DtSessionSavePath( Widget widget, char **savePath, char **saveFile); DESCRIPTION
The DtSessionSavePath function returns the pathname to be used by an application for saving its state information. The information is later used by the application to restore its state. The widget argument is the application's top level widget. The savePath argument is the address of the character string to receive the pathname of the state information file to be used by the application for storing its state. The saveFile argument is the address of the character string to receive the filename of the file to be used by the application for storing its state. RETURN VALUE
Upon successful completion, the DtSessionSavePath function returns True; otherwise, it returns False. APPLICATION USAGE
The application should add -session saveFile when it updates its WM_COMMAND property. The application must use XtFree(3) to free data returned in *savePath and *saveFile. SEE ALSO
Dt/Session.h - DtSession(5), DtSessionRestorePath(3); XtFree(3). DtSessionSavePath(library call)