Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Ops Center AI wrong IP
Operating Systems Solaris Ops Center AI wrong IP Post 302880662 by olibertu on Saturday 21st of December 2013 04:32:34 PM
Old 12-21-2013
This is same output as in log in first post

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Sun xVM Ops Center 1.1

I have 180 Solaris 7, 8 and 9 servers to patch and am looking at using xVM Ops Center. Has anyone here had any experience with it? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mr_crosby
1 Replies

2. Solaris

Sun Ops Center

Hi, Can anyone share the link to download sun ops centre i have sun partner account, but i unable find the link Thanks RJS (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajasekg
3 Replies

3. Solaris

OPS Center Email Notifications

Hi, Does any one know how to configure email notifications (to exchange) in Oracle Enterprise Manager 11g OPS Center? I have gone through the documentation and have done everything it asked, but still no notifications via email. I get the following error: At the OS level i tried sending email... (20 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
20 Replies

4. Infrastructure Monitoring

Agent Installation Issue on Ops Center

Hi guys . While installing the agent on an asset Solaris system: root@system: /var/tmp/OC $ /opt/SUNWxvmoc/bin/agentadm configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 agentadm: Version 12.1.2.2161 launched with args: configure -u root -p /var/tmp/OC/mypasswd -x 172.21.16.65 Validating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Junaid Subhani
3 Replies
BLAZE(1)						    BlazeBlogger Documentation							  BLAZE(1)

NAME
blaze - allows you to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command SYNOPSIS
blaze command [option...] blaze help|man [command] blaze -h|-v DESCRIPTION
blaze provides a common way to run BlazeBlogger utilities with a single command. OPTIONS
Command Line Options -h, --help Displays usage information and exits. -v, --version Displays version information and exits. Available Commands init, in Runs blaze-init, a utility that either creates a BlazeBlogger repository, or recovers a previously corrupted one. config, cf, cfg Runs blaze-config, a utility that either displays, or sets BlazeBlogger configuration options. add Runs blaze-add, a utility that adds a blog post or a page to the BlazeBlogger repository. edit, ed Runs blaze-edit, a utility that edits a blog post or a page in the BlazeBlogger repository. remove, rm, del Runs blaze-remove, a utility that removes a blog post or a page from the BlazeBlogger repository. list, ls Runs blaze-list, a utility that lists blog posts or pages in the BlazeBlogger repository. make, mk Runs blaze-make, a utility that generates a blog from the BlazeBlogger repository. log Runs blaze-log, a utility that displays the BlazeBlogger repository log. help Displays usage information, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. man Displays a manual page, either for the utility itself, or for the selected command. version, vs, ver Displays version information. ENVIRONMENT
EDITOR Unless the core.editor option is set, blaze tries to use system-wide settings to decide which editor to use. SEE ALSO
blaze-init(1), blaze-config(1), blaze-add(1), blaze-edit(1), blaze-remove(1), blaze-list(1), blaze-make(1), blaze-log(1) BUGS
To report a bug or to send a patch, please, add a new issue to the bug tracker at <http://code.google.com/p/blazeblogger/issues/>, or visit the discussion group at <http://groups.google.com/group/blazeblogger/>. COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2009-2011 Jaromir Hradilek This program is free software; see the source for copying conditions. It is distributed in the hope that it will be useful, but WITHOUT ANY WARRANTY; without even the implied warranty of MERCHANTABILITY or FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. Version 1.2.0 2011-02-18 BLAZE(1)