Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Wget download file ( do not overwrite ) Post 302879816 by bakunin on Sunday 15th of December 2013 03:36:24 PM
Old 12-15-2013
Hmm...

"typeset" is not a command, it is a shell internal, just like "if", "while", etc.. I suggest you simply try it. It is just to declare variables.

I hope this helps.

bakunin

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script to download file using wget

Hi I need a Shell script that will download a text file every second from a http server using wget. Can anyone provide me any pointers or sample scripts that will help me go about this task ??? regards techie (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: techie82
1 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Using wget to download a file

Hello Everyone, I'm trying to use wget recursively to download a file. Only html files are being downloaded, instead of the target file. I'm trying this for the first time, here's what I've tried: wget -r -O jdk.bin... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: thoughts
4 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

download a particular file using wget

Hi All I want to download srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux24_EM64T.tar.gz file from the following website : http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist/ But this website contains lots of zipped files I want to download the above file only discarding other zipped files. When I am trying the... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

4. UNIX and Linux Applications

download file using wget

I need to download the following srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz file from the following website: http://downloads.biowisdomsrs.com/srs83_dist There are many gzip files along with the above one in the above site but I want to download the srs8.3.0.1.standard.linux26_32.tar.gz only from... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: alphasahoo
1 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download to a file using wget in perl?

Hi, I want to download some online data using wget command and write the contents to a file. For example this is the URL i want to download and store it in a file called "results.txt". #This is the URL. $url="http://www.example.com"; #retrieve data and store in a file results.txt ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: vanitham
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget, download file from site's folder.

Ok, this is quite weird. wget -r mysite.com/mylink/ should get all the files recursively from the 'mylink' folder. The problem is that wget saves an index.html file! When I open this index.html with my browser I realize that it shows all the files in the current folder (plus an option to move... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: hakermania
3 Replies

7. Ubuntu

wget don't download complete file

I am using ubuntu 10.04 LTS I tried to download the file using wget , the file size is 105.00 MB, but wget downloads only around 44K. may be I am using wget in wrong way, any suggestions please? Below is the command I used and the response from system. wget --tries=10 -nd -nH --use=user... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: LinuxLearner
10 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to download file without curl and wget

Hi I need a Shell script that will download a zip file every second from a http server but i can't use neither curl nor wget. Can anyone will help me go about this task ??? Thanks!! (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: rubber08
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

[Solved] Wget command to download file

Hi I am trying to download the file using wget command. But The password was created as pwd$$ for the user xyz. When i give the command as below it is not downloading the file. Will the password has $$ causing this issue. wget... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ksmbabu
0 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Wget download file content in unicode

Hi All, I am trying to download a XML from a URL through wget and successful in that but the problem is that I have to check for some special characters inside that XML. But when I download through wget it transfers the content of the XML in plain text and I'm not able to search for those... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dips_ag
2 Replies
BCMFW(8)						    BSD System Manager's Manual 						  BCMFW(8)

NAME
bcmfw -- firmware download utility for Broadcom BCM2033 chip based Bluetooth USB devices SYNOPSIS
bcmfw [-h] -f firmware_file_name -m mini-driver_file_name -n device_name DESCRIPTION
The bcmfw utility downloads the specified mini-driver and firmware files to the specified device. This utility will only work with Broadcom BCM2033 chip based Bluetooth USB devices. The identification is currently based on USB vendor ID/product ID pair. The vendor ID should be 0x0a5c (USB_VENDOR_BROADCOM) and the product ID should be 0x2033. Due to copyright issues I will no longer provide mini-driver and firmware files for the device. These files can be obtained from the Linux BlueZ bluez-firmware package. Visit http://www.bluez.org/download.html for details. I am using the following files from the bluez-firmware-1.0 package: MD5 (BCM2033-MD.hex) = 5580317158d07fc4ace90af04f8e1c73 MD5 (BCM2033-FW.bin) = b4e142b3272cfe5a84b32fda6b4b032f The options are as follows: -f firmware_file_name Specify firmware file name for download. -h Display usage message and exit. -m mini-driver_file_name Specify mini-driver file name for download. -n device_name Specify device name. FILES
BCM2033-MD.hex Mini-driver image. BCM2033-FW.bin Firmware image. /dev/ubtbcmfwN.EE Endpoint EE of device N. EXIT STATUS
The bcmfw utility exits 0 on success, and >0 if an error occurs. EXAMPLES
To download the firmware into the /dev/ubtbcmfw0 device: bcmfw -n ubtbcmfw0 -m BCM2033-MD.hex -f BCM2033-FW.bin SEE ALSO
ubtbcmfw(4), ugen(4) AUTHORS
Maksim Yevmenkin <m_evmenkin@yahoo.com> BUGS
Most likely. Please report if found. BSD
March 31, 2003 BSD