Sponsored Content
Top Forums Programming View Stack Trace of different cores Post 302879161 by rupeshkp728 on Wednesday 11th of December 2013 12:57:52 AM
Old 12-11-2013
I am using sles 11 linux 64 bit on a dual core machine.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Programming

Core file without a readable stack trace

I am using gdb to examine a core file but the output contains only the method addresses in hex. Is there anyway to translate these addresses to a human-readable form? :confused: (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: ciregbu
0 Replies

2. Programming

printing a stack trace with backtrace

I am trying to print a stack trace programatically using backtrace and backtrace_symbols. The problem is that the stack being printed in a mangled format. Is there a way to get the output in more of a human readable form? I am using Red Hat and the program is written in c++. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: dmirza
2 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need to capture ERROR msg and stack trace

Hi all, I was hoping someone can point me in the right direction. I'm trying to filter out errors from a web log- any lines with ERROR in it. I know I could simply use the grep command to do this. However, there are times when a stack trace follows the error line. I would like to capture these... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: gswhoops
2 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

help required - stack trace

Hi all, One of our programs written in Java, produced this logfile. This job runs 48 threads and only one thread failed with this error. The code is a blackbox(external product), so cant look at the source code. From what I can infer from the log, the job was trying to write the log messages into... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: ranj@chn
9 Replies

5. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

get stack trace from C program on Solaris 8

I'm on solaris 8. I need to check the stack trace inside my C program. I don't have printstack or walkstack. I tested getcontext and it works. But how do I get the symbols from "stack_t" ? Help please. Many thanks! (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rydahl
4 Replies

6. Solaris

Need to retrieve stack trace from core using mdb

Hello , I use Solaris 5.10 . I have huge core file , 48 GB , resulted from an application that was running and got crashed with SIGSEGV. On my system only mdb works. Please help me to retrieve the stack trace from this core file. I am novice to mdb and its nuaunces. Please help me with... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rmv
2 Replies

7. AIX

How to get the stack trace using kdb?

Hi All, I am trying to debug my core file using kdb. When I try to get the stack trace I am facing this error. core mapped from @ 700000000000000 to @ 70000000306fc04 Preserving 1680415 bytes of symbol table Dump does not start with valid magic number WARNING: Possibly truncated or... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sachin1987
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Stack Trace

Hi All Thought it would be kind of fun to implement a stack trace for a shell script that calls functions within a sub shell. This is for bash under Linux and probably not portable - #! /bin/bash error_exit() { echo "=======================" echo $1 echo... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: steadyonabix
4 Replies

9. Linux

Server hung, is this a stack trace?

Hi everyone, Our Red Hat server hung yesterday, and I managed to log into the console and see the following message: RIP: 0010: mwait_idle_with_hints+0x66/ 0x67 RSP: 0018:ffffffff80457f40 EFLAGS: 00000046 RAX: 0000000000000010 RBX: ffff810c20075910 RCX: 0000000000000001 RDX:... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: badoshi
6 Replies

10. Shell Programming and Scripting

Java stack trace parser in awk

I want the developers to get a mail with Java stack traces on a daily bases. When something is flaged as known issue and will get a fix but mean while this does not need to get sent each dayl. This is what I got so far. It's a bash script that runs some AWK in it. To get the files that needs to... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: chipmunken
6 Replies
CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)					  cpupower Manual					CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)

NAME
cpupower frequency-info - Utility to retrieve cpufreq kernel information SYNTAX
cpupower [ -c cpulist ] frequency-info [options] DESCRIPTION
A small tool which prints out cpufreq information helpful to developers and interested users. OPTIONS
-e --debug Prints out debug information. -f --freq Get frequency the CPU currently runs at, according to the cpufreq core. -w --hwfreq Get frequency the CPU currently runs at, by reading it from hardware (only available to root). -l --hwlimits Determine the minimum and maximum CPU frequency allowed. -d --driver Determines the used cpufreq kernel driver. -p --policy Gets the currently used cpufreq policy. -g --governors Determines available cpufreq governors. -a --related-cpus Determines which CPUs run at the same hardware frequency. -a --affected-cpus Determines which CPUs need to have their frequency coordinated by software. -s --stats Shows cpufreq statistics if available. -y --latency Determines the maximum latency on CPU frequency changes. -o --proc Prints out information like provided by the /proc/cpufreq interface in 2.4. and early 2.6. kernels. -m --human human-readable output for the -f, -w, -s and -y parameters. REMARKS By default only values of core zero are displayed. How to display settings of other cores is described in the cpupower(1) manpage in the --cpu option section. You can't specify more than one of the output specific options -o -e -a -g -p -d -l -w -f -y. You also can't specify the -o option combined with the -c option. FILES
/sys/devices/system/cpu/cpu*/cpufreq/ /proc/cpufreq (deprecated) /proc/sys/cpu/ (deprecated) AUTHORS
Dominik Brodowski <linux@brodo.de> - author Mattia Dongili<malattia@gmail.com> - first autolibtoolization SEE ALSO
cpupower-frequency-set(1), cpupower(1) 0.1 CPUPOWER-FREQUENCY-INFO(1)