Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Healthcare.gov, ugh!!
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? Healthcare.gov, ugh!! Post 302878819 by jgt on Monday 9th of December 2013 06:15:08 AM
Old 12-09-2013
Why not take an hour off and go for a walk in the park?

3 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Server Error 500. Total Newbie. Ugh.

Hi everybody... I'm trying to run some very simple cgi scripts on my server whilst I learn perl. Today is day 3 of that process, so I apologize in advance for not having enough knowledge to ask the right questions. Any program I try to execute gives me an Internal Server Error (500) message.... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: paqi the black
4 Replies

2. SCO

UNIX SCO based Healthcare system

Hi Guys I have got a problem and I would really be grateful if some1 could sort out the problem. I have got a healthcare system named MEDISCAN, its SCO Unix based system, I need to convert the data files into ORACLE data. The problem is that I have been unable to open the files, whatever... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Faysal_Mazhar
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Awk Variable --- UGH

I'm new to bash and this forum, so please take it easy on me. I'm trying to read a text file and, if column 4 is "B" and column 1 matches a variable (which changes throughout a loop), send the data to an output file. The example below works if I manually type in the date for $setting, but I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: thydeacon
2 Replies
nerr_match(3)							  util/neo_err.h						     nerr_match(3)

NAME
nerr_match - walk the NEOERR chain for a matching error (clearsilver) SYNOPSIS
#include <util/neo_err.h> int nerr_match (NEOERR *err, NERR_TYPE type); ARGUMENTS
err - the NEOERR that has an error. type - the NEOERR type, as registered with nerr_register DESCRIPTION
nerr_match is used to walk the NEOERR chain and match the error against a specific error type. In exception parlance, this would be the equivalent of "catch". Typically, you can just compare a NEOERR against STATUS_OK or just test for true if you are checking for any error. SEE ALSO
nerr_error_traceback(3), nerr_pass(3), nerr_error_string(3), defined(3), nerr_pass_ctx(3), nerr_passf(3), nerr_init(3), nerr_match(3), nerr_log_error(3), nerr_ignore(3), nerr_register(3), nerr_handle ClearSilver 12 July 2007 nerr_match(3)