Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Error while copying file on AIX Post 302877908 by Vishal_dba on Tuesday 3rd of December 2013 08:07:45 PM
Old 12-03-2013
Error while copying file on AIX

Code:
/oragriddb_01/app/oracle/product/11203> ct_14_2012_22_58_58/files/lib/libdbcfg11.so /oragrid_01/Grid_11203/lib/libdbcfg11.so                 <
cp: /oragrid_01/Grid_11203/lib/libdbcfg11.so: Cannot open or remove a file containing a running program.

Best regards,
Vishal

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. AIX

copying files to a remote aix server using tar!

Hi, I am using AIX 5.2, and I want to copy some files from one server to a remote server using tar command. Can anybody tell me exact command? Thanks. Aqeel (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: system-admin
2 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

File compilation error on AIX

Hi All, I am successfully able to compile the file through gcc. At the time of compilling the file throught xlc, I am facing the following issues: 1) 1540-0836 (S) The #include file <multimap.h> is not found. 2) 1540-0836 (S) The #include file <pair.h> is not found. 3) ld: 0706-012 The... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Prajakta
0 Replies

3. AIX

Help with copying file from AIX to Windows

Dear All, I am in need of your help again. I want to copy a file from AIX to Windows. I was able do the same with WinSCP but not able to do with any commands. I have tried ftp, scp and scp2 but nothing worked. Can anyone suggest me a command on how to copy/move a file from AIX to... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: tenderfoot
9 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

No such file or directory error while copying files

Hi, I need to copy files from one dir to another dir. The list of filesnames to be moved are in a file called files2cp.log Script: #!/bin/ksh exec 0</home/amdocs/files2cp.log while read LINE do cp -i /iccs33/attach/"$LINE" /iccs30/attach/"$LINE" done The output is "No such... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: srinirsr
6 Replies

5. AIX

Error while copying huge amount of data in aix

Hi When i copy 300GB of data from one filesystem to the other filesystem in AIX I get the error : tar: 0511-825 The file 'SAPBRD.dat' is too large. The command I used is : # tar -cf - . | (cd /sapbackup ; tar -xf - ) im copying as root The below is my ulimit -a output : ... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: samsungsamsung
3 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to suppress the error while copying the file

HI , I am tryin to copying multiple files from some dir. If the files are not present. It should not throw error in the screen. HOw to do that . Please help (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: arukuku
4 Replies

7. AIX

AIX 0557 error The root file system does not mount

Hi, on running system, a disk was added hdiskx then importvg -y oraclevg hdiskx but hdiskx was actually a rootvg so since rootvg was already present in the existing system this happened Imported hdisk2 which was rootvg as importvg -y oraclevg hdisk2 in server since rootvg already... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: filosophizer
1 Replies

8. AIX

Error when running .sh file in AIX platform

Hi, I am trying to open Oracle Warehouse Builder (10g) Design Center in AIX platform using the command ./OWBClient.sh. When I execute, I am getting the below error. The JVM option is invalid: -XX: MaxPermSize=256M. Could not create the Java Virtual Machine. Any resolution guidance for the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: becky123
4 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

Error copying file using wildcard

Hi, cd /web/myf ls -ltr -rwxr-x--- 1 user1 Admin 17 Oct 7 15:53 mykey.db -rwxr-x--- 1 user1 Admin 21 Oct 7 15:53 test.shmore test.sh cd log01 pwd cp ../*.db .When i run the test.sh i get the below output / error. Output: /web/myf/log01 cp: cannot stat `../*.db': No such file... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohtashims
5 Replies

10. AIX

AIX networking performance, during copying files

Hello, AIX-gurus! We have some AIX networking (?) issue, for test I created 2 LPARs (AIX 6.1) on 2 different blade IBM power servers (p702 with POWER7 on board), located in same BladeCenter H. Networking bandwith between them is 1Gbit/s # iperf -c 172.16.17.170... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: supacat
5 Replies
Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			  Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)

NAME
Graphics::Primitive::Insets - Space between things DESCRIPTION
Graphics::Primitive::Insets represents the amount of space that surrounds something. This object can be used to represent either padding or margins (in the CSS sense, one being inside the bounding box, the other being outside) SYNOPSIS
use Graphics::Primitive::Insets; my $insets = Graphics::Primitive::Insets->new({ top => 5, bottom => 5, left => 5, right => 5 }); METHODS
Constructor new Creates a new Graphics::Primitive::Insets. Instance Methods as_array Return these insets as an array in the form of top, right, bottom and left. bottom Set/Get the inset from the bottom. equal_to Determine if these Insets are equal to another. left Set/Get the inset from the left. right Set/Get the inset from the right. top Set/Get the inset from the top. zero Sets all the insets (top, left, bottom, right) to 0. AUTHOR
Cory Watson, "<gphat@cpan.org>" SEE ALSO
perl(1) COPYRIGHT &; LICENSE Copyright 2008-2010 by Cory G Watson. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.3 2010-08-21 Graphics::Primitive::Insets(3pm)