Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Thread 2nd page not visible
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Thread 2nd page not visible Post 302872891 by RudiC on Sunday 10th of November 2013 11:33:13 AM
Old 11-10-2013
Same with me.
This User Gave Thanks to RudiC For This Post:

8 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

Why are the xml tags not visible?

Could some one please tell me why, when I run the following php code: <HTML> <HEAD> <TITLE></TITLE> </HEAD> <BODY> <?php $readfile = file("rss_file.xml"); for ($k=0; $k<=count($readfile)-1; $k++) { echo "$readfile<br>"; } </BODY> </HTML> the tags do not appear in... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: photon
1 Replies

2. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

new thread link in home page

Sir, I want to post a new thread but I am not able to find a new thread link anywhere in the home page. Every time i used to go to new post and selecting contact administrator after that there is a link for new thread is it the right method. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: salaathi
1 Replies

3. Web Development

images are not visible

hi, why my uploaded images are not visible both in front-end and back-end of my CMS ? See the picture: http://dl-client.getdropbox.com/u/72686/noPics.png I checked the GD library in php. It seems ok... http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/72686/GD.png thanks ---------- Post updated at... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: aneuryzma
0 Replies

4. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Open any thread, get a zero-byte blank page

I've made the thread title as descriptive as possible since I don't know if the admins can open it. Well sure, now I can open THIS one. I'm getting it on any other thread I try in What's On Your Mind and High Level Programming. Okay, it's decided to make a liar of me now. It seems to be... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: Corona688
2 Replies

5. Solaris

folder not visible in ls -l

Hi, I have a strange problem. when i do ls i see a folder, say 'abc', but it disappears when i do ls -l. I cannot access or mv that folder. Solaris 10 (SPARC) doesn't allow me to create a new folder with the same name, as it already exists. 'file' command also doesn't recognize i 'abc'... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mack1982
10 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Print multiple copies page by page using lp command

Hi I have a pdf file that is being generated using the rwrun command in the shell script. I then have the lp command in the shell script to print the same pdf file. Suppose there are 4 pages in the pdf file , I need to print 2 copies of the first page, 2 copies of the second page , then 2... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: megha2525
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

script for adding page number before page breaks

Hi, If there is an expert that can help: I have many txt files that are produced from pdftotext that include page breaks the page breaks seem to be unix style hex 0C. I want to add page numbers before each page break as in : Page XXXX Regards antman (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: antman
9 Replies

8. Solaris

Groups is not visible

OS : SunOS 5.8 I am trying to add a user ad3059 to the following groups, A B C D ( four groups A,B,C,D) When i use usermod command and add the user to the above groups, and go to > groups ad3059 other C D It doesnt show A and B groups and shows it as other.Please advice on how... (13 Replies)
Discussion started by: Revathi2089
13 Replies
REINDEX(7)							   SQL Commands 							REINDEX(7)

NAME
REINDEX - rebuild corrupted indexes SYNOPSIS
REINDEX { TABLE | DATABASE | INDEX } name [ FORCE ] INPUTS TABLE Recreate all indexes of a specified table. DATABASE Recreate all system indexes of a specified database. (User-table indexes are not included.) INDEX Recreate a specified index. name The name of the specific table/database/index to be reindexed. Table and index names may be schema-qualified. FORCE Force rebuild of system indexes. Without this keyword REINDEX skips system indexes that are not marked invalid. FORCE is irrelevant for REINDEX INDEX, or when reindexing user indexes. OUTPUTS REINDEX Message returned if the table is successfully reindexed. DESCRIPTION
REINDEX is used to rebuild corrupted indexes. Although in theory this should never be necessary, in practice indexes may become corrupted due to software bugs or hardware failures. REINDEX provides a recovery method. REINDEX also removes certain dead index pages that can't be reclaimed any other way. See the "Routine Reindexing" section in the manual for more information. If you suspect corruption of an index on a user table, you can simply rebuild that index, or all indexes on the table, using REINDEX INDEX or REINDEX TABLE. Note: Another approach to dealing with a corrupted user-table index is just to drop and recreate it. This may in fact be preferable if you would like to maintain some semblance of normal operation on the table meanwhile. REINDEX acquires exclusive lock on the ta- ble, while CREATE INDEX only locks out writes not reads of the table. Things are more difficult if you need to recover from corruption of an index on a system table. In this case it's important for the backend doing the recovery to not have used any of the suspect indexes itself. (Indeed, in this sort of scenario you may find that backends are crashing immediately at start-up, due to reliance on the corrupted indexes.) To recover safely, the postmaster must be shut down and a stand-alone PostgreSQL backend must be started instead, giving it the command-line options -O and -P (these options allow system table mod- ifications and prevent use of system indexes, respectively). Then issue REINDEX INDEX, REINDEX TABLE, or REINDEX DATABASE depending on how much you want to reconstruct. If in doubt, use REINDEX DATABASE FORCE to force reconstruction of all system indexes in the database. Then quit the standalone backend and restart the postmaster. Since this is likely the only situation when most people will ever use a standalone backend, some usage notes might be in order: o Start the backend with a command like postgres -D $PGDATA -O -P my_database Provide the correct path to the database area with -D, or make sure that the environment variable PGDATA is set. Also specify the name of the particular database you want to work in. o You can issue any SQL command, not only REINDEX. o Be aware that the standalone backend treats newline as the command entry terminator; there is no intelligence about semicolons, as there is in psql. To continue a command across multiple lines, you must type backslash just before each newline except the last one. Also, you won't have any of the conveniences of command-line editing (no command history, for example). o To quit the backend, type EOF (Control+D, usually). See the postgres(1) reference page for more information. USAGE
Recreate the indexes on the table mytable: REINDEX TABLE mytable; Rebuild a single index: REINDEX INDEX my_index; Rebuild all system indexes (this will only work in a standalone backend): REINDEX DATABASE my_database FORCE; COMPATIBILITY
SQL92 There is no REINDEX in SQL92. SQL - Language Statements 2002-11-22 REINDEX(7)