Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hadoop HUE - Error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hadoop HUE - Error Post 302868039 by rakesh_411 on Friday 25th of October 2013 07:32:55 PM
Old 10-25-2013
Ya Neo , I did try that i tried to edit the file hue.ini but was not able to resolve the issue . I am guessing that there is another file where i need to add the LDAP entry or to disable it . Which i am unable to find it.

---------- Post updated at 06:32 PM ---------- Previous update was at 04:13 PM ----------

I was able to resolve the issue by passing parameters in the LDAP URL under hue ,configuration files under section security and then restarted the services

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Hadoop - Adding New Name Node

Currently my cloudera env is a single server ( Name node and Data node on the same server ) , Now i would like to create another Name node for HA purpose and configure zookeeper to Automate HA , However I am unware of adding a new server as a name node part of HA , Could some one please suggest the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_411
0 Replies

2. Linux

Hadoop - Adding Datanode

Hi Team , I have a new server which needs to be made as datanode for my existing single node cloudera setup . I did gone through some of the online documentation and most of them said to install to through cloudera manager , However my server cannot open for internet , Hence using Cloudera... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_411
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Hadoop - Upgrade Issue

Hi All, I was recently trying to upgrade Hadoop from CDH4 to CDH5 ,however after upgrade found below issue , Looks like this is a known issue but unable to find a proper solution for it . log4j:ERROR Could not find value for key log4j.appender.EventCounter log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tomlight
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hadoop file system

Hi, I am newbie to unix admin. I am doing migration from unix to puppet. Need few clarification in hadoop fille creation. I knew what hadoop file does. But my doubt is, do we need to restart service for hadoop file creation. "DL380p" ha_file_cre='/root/hadoopfile logit echo "Creating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stew
3 Replies

5. Programming

To transpose rows to column in hadoop

Hi, i am having an HDFS file which is comma seperated, i need to transpose from rows to column only the header columns text.csv cnt,name,place 1,hi,nz 2,hello,aus I need cnt, name, place while using below command in hadoop getting the error hadoop fs -fmt -1 text.csv (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
0 Replies
XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC(3X11)												 XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC(3X11)

NAME
XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC, XcmsCIELabQueryMaxL, XcmsCIELabQueryMaxLC, XcmsCIELabQueryMinL - obtain the CIE L*a*b* coordinates SYNOPSIS
Status XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC(ccc, hue_angle, L_star, color_return) XcmsCCC ccc; XcmsFloat hue_angle; XcmsFloat L_star; XcmsColor *color_return; Status XcmsCIELabQueryMaxL(ccc, hue_angle, chroma, color_return) XcmsCCC ccc; XcmsFloat hue_angle; XcmsFloat chroma; XcmsColor *color_return; Status XcmsCIELabQueryMaxLC(ccc, hue_angle, color_return) XcmsCCC ccc; XcmsFloat hue_angle; XcmsColor *color_return; Status XcmsCIELabQueryMinL(ccc, hue_angle, chroma, color_return) XcmsCCC ccc; XcmsFloat hue_angle; XcmsFloat chroma; XcmsColor *color_return; ARGUMENTS
Specifies the CCC. Note that the CCC's Client White Point and White Point Adjustment procedures are ignored. Specifies the chroma at which to find maximum lightness (MaxL) or minimum lightness (MinL). or minimum lightness (MinL) or hue angle (MaxLC) Returns the CIE L*a*b* coor- dinates of maximum chroma (MaxC and MaxLC), maximum lightness (MaxL), or minimum lightness (MinL) displayable by the screen for the given hue angle and lightness (MaxC), hue angle and chroma (MaxL and MinL),or hue angle (MaxLC). The white point associated with the returned color specification is the Screen White Point. The value returned in the pixel member is undefined. Specifies the hue angle (in degrees) at which to find maximum chroma (MaxC and MaxLC), maximum lightness (MaxL), or minimum lightness (MinL). Specifies the lightness (L*) at which to find maximum chroma (MaxC). DESCRIPTION
The XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC function, given a hue angle and lightness, finds the point of maximum chroma displayable by the screen. It returns this point in CIE L*a*b* coordinates. The XcmsCIELabQueryMaxL function, given a hue angle and chroma, finds the point in CIE L*a*b* color space of maximum lightness (L*) dis- playable by the screen. It returns this point in CIE L*a*b* coordinates. An XcmsFailure return value usually indicates that the given chroma is beyond maximum for the given hue angle. The XcmsCIELabQueryMaxLC function, given a hue angle, finds the point of maximum chroma displayable by the screen. It returns this point in CIE L*a*b* coordinates. The XcmsCIELabQueryMinL function, given a hue angle and chroma, finds the point of minimum lightness (L*) displayable by the screen. It returns this point in CIE L*a*b* coordinates. An XcmsFailure return value usually indicates that the given chroma is beyond maximum for the given hue angle. SEE ALSO
XcmsCIELuvQueryMaxC(3X11), XcmsTekHVCQueryMaxC(3X11), XcmsQueryBlack(3X11) Xlib -- C Language X Interface XcmsCIELabQueryMaxC(3X11)