Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Hadoop HUE - Error
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Hadoop HUE - Error Post 302868011 by rakesh_411 on Friday 25th of October 2013 02:23:09 PM
Old 10-25-2013
Hi Neo,

Thank you for your response.

I am new to LDAP and HUE as well , can you let me know what file should i need to edit to give entries for LDAP and what would it be like .

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Linux

Hadoop - Adding New Name Node

Currently my cloudera env is a single server ( Name node and Data node on the same server ) , Now i would like to create another Name node for HA purpose and configure zookeeper to Automate HA , However I am unware of adding a new server as a name node part of HA , Could some one please suggest the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_411
0 Replies

2. Linux

Hadoop - Adding Datanode

Hi Team , I have a new server which needs to be made as datanode for my existing single node cloudera setup . I did gone through some of the online documentation and most of them said to install to through cloudera manager , However my server cannot open for internet , Hence using Cloudera... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rakesh_411
0 Replies

3. Red Hat

Hadoop - Upgrade Issue

Hi All, I was recently trying to upgrade Hadoop from CDH4 to CDH5 ,however after upgrade found below issue , Looks like this is a known issue but unable to find a proper solution for it . log4j:ERROR Could not find value for key log4j.appender.EventCounter log4j:ERROR Could not instantiate... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Tomlight
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Hadoop file system

Hi, I am newbie to unix admin. I am doing migration from unix to puppet. Need few clarification in hadoop fille creation. I knew what hadoop file does. But my doubt is, do we need to restart service for hadoop file creation. "DL380p" ha_file_cre='/root/hadoopfile logit echo "Creating... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: stew
3 Replies

5. Programming

To transpose rows to column in hadoop

Hi, i am having an HDFS file which is comma seperated, i need to transpose from rows to column only the header columns text.csv cnt,name,place 1,hi,nz 2,hello,aus I need cnt, name, place while using below command in hadoop getting the error hadoop fs -fmt -1 text.csv (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: rohit_shinez
0 Replies
Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)			User Contributed Perl Documentation			Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)

NAME
Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse -- LDAPv3 Virtual List View server response SYNOPSIS
See Net::LDAP::Control::VLV DESCRIPTION
"Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse" is a sub-class of Net::LDAP::Control. It provides a class for manipulating the LDAP Virtual List View Response control "" If the server supports Virtual List Views, then the response from a search operation will include a VLVResponse control. CONSTRUCTOR ARGUMENTS
In addition to the constructor arguments described in Net::LDAP::Control the following are provided. content An estimate of the number of entries in the complete list. This value should be used in any subsequent Virtual List View control using the same list. context An arbitrary value which is used to associate subsequent requests with the request which this control is a response for. This value should be copied by the client into the Virtual List View control for any subsequent search that uses the same list. result A result code indicating the result of the Virtual List View request. This may be any of the codes listed below. target The list offset of the target entry. METHODS
As with Net::LDAP::Control each constructor argument described above is also available as a method on the object which will return the current value for the attribute if called without an argument, and set a new value for the attribute if called with an argument. RESULT CODES
Possible results from a sort request are listed below. See Net::LDAP::Constant for a definition of each. LDAP_SUCCESS LDAP_OPERATIONS_ERROR LDAP_TIMELIMIT_EXCEEDED LDAP_ADMIN_LIMIT_EXCEEDED LDAP_INSUFFICIENT_ACCESS LDAP_BUSY LDAP_UNWILLING_TO_PERFORM LDAP_OTHER LDAP_SORT_CONTROL_MISSING LDAP_INDEX_RANGE_ERROR SEE ALSO
Net::LDAP, Net::LDAP::Control AUTHOR
Graham Barr <gbarr@pobox.com> Please report any bugs, or post any suggestions, to the perl-ldap mailing list <perl-ldap@perl.org> COPYRIGHT
Copyright (c) 2000-2004 Graham Barr. All rights reserved. This program is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.18.2 2013-07-21 Net::LDAP::Control::VLVResponse(3)