Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Editing your post
Contact Us Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators Editing your post Post 302864601 by newbie_01 on Wednesday 16th of October 2013 08:36:07 PM
Old 10-16-2013
Thanks Scott

I didn't scroll far enough to the right as using the Treestyle Firefox Add-ons, how embarrassing.

BTW, is it possible to write a draft post?

Last edited by newbie_01; 10-17-2013 at 12:11 AM.. Reason: Add additional

6 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Editing a post doesn't work. Generates Errors.

Editing a post doesn't work. Generates Errors. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: daJabberwocky
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

file editing

hi experts, please help me in writting the script.. i have two files file1 and file 2 i have to write a script which will take input parameters as file1 and file2 file1: ...... 1 2 3 4 file2: ..... 1 2 output (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: subhendu81
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Question on vi editing

If I have a text file which I am editing with vi and I perform the following editing. :1,$s/\<green\>/blue/g Later I decide to replace all ocurance of blue to red, then instead of writing the above editing line is there a way to recall it and work on it, instead of repeating the entire editing... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Tirmazi
1 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Editing headers

Hi, I have a folder that contains many (multiple) files 1.fasta 2.fasta 3.fasta 4.fasta 5.fasta . . 100's of files Each such file have data in the following format for example: vi 1.fasta >AB_1 200bp MLKKPIIIGVTGGSGGGKTSVSRAILDSFPNARIAMIQHDSYYKDQSHMSFEERVKTNYDHPLAFDTDFM... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Lucky Ali
4 Replies

5. Post Here to Contact Site Administrators and Moderators

Help with deleting post, apologies about the earlier post.

Apologies about the earlier post, i didnt realise, could i delete that post? I apologise again, SynGc (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: SynGc
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Convert vi editing to text editing

Dear Guru's I'm using Putty and want to edit a file. I know we generally use vi editor to do it. As I'm not good in using vi editor, I want to convert the vi into something like text pad. Is there any option in Putty to do the same ? Thanks for your response. Srini (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: thummi9090
6 Replies
scrl(3XCURSES)						  X/Open Curses Library Functions					    scrl(3XCURSES)

NAME
scrl, scroll, wscrl - scroll a window SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -I /usr/xpg4/include -L /usr/xpg4/lib -R /usr/xpg4/lib -lcurses [ library... ] c89 [ flag... ] file... -lcurses [ library... ] #include <curses.h> int scrl(int n); int scroll(WINDOW *win); int wscrl(WINDOW *win, int n); PARAMETERS
n number and direction of lines to scroll win pointer to the window in which to scroll DESCRIPTION
The scroll() function scrolls the window win up one line. The current cursor position is not changed. The scrl() and wscrl() functions scroll the window stdscr or win up or down n lines, where n is a positive (scroll up) or negative (scroll down) integer. The scrollok(3XCURSES) function must be enabled for these functions to work. RETURN VALUES
On success, these functions return OK. Otherwise, they return ERR. ERRORS
None. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Standard | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |Unsafe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
clearok(3XCURSES), libcurses(3XCURSES), attributes(5), standards(5) SunOS 5.10 5 Jun 2002 scrl(3XCURSES)