Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting My code worked on a Mac, now it does not work in another computer Post 302862905 by Scrutinizer on Friday 11th of October 2013 03:39:29 PM
Old 10-11-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Natalie
[..]
Its windows....I use sh
Is that cygwin? Try using bash instead of sh

Last edited by Scrutinizer; 10-11-2013 at 10:55 PM..

5 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

why doesn't this script work on my home computer?

Now it could be as simple as at work I use tsch, and at home it is bash. Warning, first post and I am a complete newbie to unix. At work, I use a simple script for updating a window when I am watching to see how a render is doing... while 1 echo --------------------------- echo ls -lrth... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: iStealMusic
1 Replies

2. What is on Your Mind?

If possible, would you consider buying OS X for a non Mac computer?

Title says it all. I am doing a little research for a blog I want to write up on my website about different OS platforms. One thing that I am trying to figure out, is that would it appeal to people to load OS X on their PC, and would they be willing to pay for it? If so, would you even... (17 Replies)
Discussion started by: tlarkin
17 Replies

3. What is on Your Mind?

Volunteer Work When Out of a Computer Job?

I need opinion from other ! I finished high school for computer technician few months ago and now I can not find a job because I do not have any experience with servers , I know basic staff about Linux and Unix and Windows better (used three 4 years) (this is way I registered here at... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris_user
3 Replies

4. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Code not worked,as expected

Hi All, OS :- HPUX.. I have a following code, which I wrote to meet date and time condition. The below code refuse to work for some reason, I still don't have any idea, why ? the below code, should exit out, if the day happens to be sat and time greater the 04:00 pm. I am bit surprised, that... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: alok.behria
2 Replies

5. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Rebuilding computer tomorrow at work

I'm rebuilding my primary computer at work tomorrow. Currently, it has Windows 7. I would like to replace the main system with either Linux or Unix, although I would like to be able to run a fully operational Windows as a VM within that. Any recommendations on which Linux or Unix to go with? I'm... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: Sean_
6 Replies
thai/thwchar.h(3)						      libthai							 thai/thwchar.h(3)

NAME
thai/thwchar.h - Wide char support for Thai. SYNOPSIS
Macros #define THWCHAR_ERR (~(thwchar_t)0) Wide-character value indicating error. Typedefs typedef wchar_t thwchar_t Thai character type for storing Unicode character. Functions thwchar_t th_tis2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from TIS-620 to Unicode. int th_tis2uni_line (const thchar_t *s, thwchar_t *result, size_t n) Convert string from TIS-620 to Unicode. thwchar_t th_winthai2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from Thai Windows extended code to Unicode. thwchar_t th_macthai2uni (thchar_t c) Convert character code from Mac Thai extended code to Unicode. thchar_t th_uni2tis (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to TIS-620. int th_uni2tis_line (const thwchar_t *s, thchar_t *result, size_t n) Convert string from Unicode to TIS-620. thchar_t th_uni2winthai (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to Thai Windows extended code. thchar_t th_uni2macthai (thwchar_t wc) Convert character code from Unicode to Mac Thai extended code. Detailed Description Wide char support for Thai. Function Documentation thwchar_t th_macthai2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from Mac Thai extended code to Unicode. Parameters: c : Mac Thai character/glyph to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code thwchar_t th_tis2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from TIS-620 to Unicode. Parameters: c : TIS-620 character to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code int th_tis2uni_line (const thchar_t *s, thwchar_t *result, size_tn) Convert string from TIS-620 to Unicode. Parameters: s : source TIS-620 string (null-terminated) result : buffer for storing resulting Unicode string n : size of result buffer (as number of elements) Returns: the length of the output Unicode string thchar_t th_uni2macthai (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to Mac Thai extended code. Parameters: wc : Unicode code to convert Returns: Corresponding Mac Thai extended code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible thchar_t th_uni2tis (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to TIS-620. Parameters: wc : Unicode character to convert Returns: Corresponding TIS-620 code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible int th_uni2tis_line (const thwchar_t *s, thchar_t *result, size_tn) Convert string from Unicode to TIS-620. Parameters: s : source Unicode string (null-terminated) result : buffer for storing resulting TIS-620 string n : size of result buffer (as number of elements) Returns: the length of the output TIS-620 string Note that, since the conversion is lossy, some characters in the convesion result may be TH_ERR, indicating conversion error. thchar_t th_uni2winthai (thwchar_twc) Convert character code from Unicode to Thai Windows extended code. Parameters: wc : Unicode code to convert Returns: Corresponding Thai Windows extended code, or TH_ERR if conversion is impossible thwchar_t th_winthai2uni (thchar_tc) Convert character code from Thai Windows extended code to Unicode. Parameters: c : Thai Windows character/glyph to convert Returns: Corresponding Unicode code Author Generated automatically by Doxygen for libthai from the source code. Version 0.1.14 Tue Jun 17 2014 thai/thwchar.h(3)