Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Zones are not booting
Operating Systems Solaris Zones are not booting Post 302862323 by upender on Thursday 10th of October 2013 02:44:08 PM
Old 10-10-2013
Zones are not booting

Hi Can any on help me

Zones are not booting showing installed state

---------- Post updated at 01:39 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:38 PM ----------

ave5ubab

---------- Post updated at 01:44 PM ---------- Previous update was at 01:39 PM ----------

abcdefghijklmnopqrstuv

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Solaris

Zones

Hi, I want to wheather there is any command by using that we can reboot all the zones , Example : I have 10 zones, I can reboot all 10 zones by using one command (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: manoj.solaris
2 Replies

2. Solaris

zones

what are the files related to dns zones database file management ? (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: tirupathi
1 Replies

3. Solaris

zones

Hi I need a help in creating a zones.I am trying to create zone in Sun fire T1000 server with single cpu / 8 gb Ram / 73 gb hdd.I am planning to install java based application on two different zones. iam planning to install solaris 10. Can some one suggest what is the best way to create two... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: solaris8in
5 Replies

4. Solaris

Zones

Hi guys Im using VMware and ive installed solaris 10 in that..ive configured virtual disks in that n im using it..my question is if im gona configure zones in it do i need a seperate NIC card..my virtual interface name is pcn0 and if i create zones can i give pcn0:1 n allocate a seperate... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: madanmeer
1 Replies

5. Solaris

Zones

Hi Everyone, I need the process of how to add a cpu to a non-global zone or how to add a resource to non-globalzone. Thanks & Regards Padmaja (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: padmaja
2 Replies

6. Solaris

Zones

Hi Everyone, How to create a loopback filesystem in a running non golbalzone? and how to share a diskgroup in veritas ? Thanks & Regards Padmaja (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: padmaja
1 Replies

7. Solaris

Solaris Zones

Hi friends, Actually I faced problem in solaris zone. i was created 4 zones on my server. but one of them is not working ? so, where i wll get the error logs, and how to troubleshoot the problem. i have some kind of urgency. Please reply. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajaramrnb
2 Replies

8. Solaris

zones

how can we know zone is migrate and which files going to update (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: nsusheelgoud
3 Replies

9. Solaris

Zones not booting after server reboot

Hello guys This is my first post. I have very little experience and I woud appreciate your input on this problem. I have a server running Solaris 10. In that server I have 2 zones that work perfectly fine, however, if I reboot the server, the zones don't boot and I have to do it manually. i... (12 Replies)
Discussion started by: designbc
12 Replies

10. UNIX for Beginners Questions & Answers

Zones

haven't work with zones in a while. when shutting down zones from solaris 10 I have to do it from the global zone, but can I just shutdown the global zone and all non global zones will shutdown or do I have to zoneadm -z zonename shutdown for all the non global zones ,then shutdown... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: goya
2 Replies
set_color(1)							       fish							      set_color(1)

NAME
set_color - set_color - set the terminal color set_color - set the terminal color Synopsis set_color [-v --version] [-h --help] [-b --background COLOR] [COLOR] Description Change the foreground and/or background color of the terminal. COLOR is one of black, red, green, brown, yellow, blue, magenta, purple, cyan, white and normal. o -b, --background Set the background color o -c, --print-colors Prints a list of all valid color names o -h, --help Display help message and exit o -o, --bold Set bold or extra bright mode o -u, --underline Set underlined mode o -v, --version Display version and exit Calling set_color normal will set the terminal color to whatever is the default color of the terminal. Some terminals use the --bold escape sequence to switch to a brighter color set. On such terminals, set_color white will result in a grey font color, while set_color --bold white will result in a white font color. Not all terminal emulators support all these features. This is not a bug in set_color but a missing feature in the terminal emulator. set_color uses the terminfo database to look up how to change terminal colors on whatever terminal is in use. Some systems have old and incomplete terminfo databases, and may lack color information for terminals that support it. Download and install the latest version of ncurses and recompile fish against it in order to fix this issue. Version 1.23.1 Sun Jan 8 2012 set_color(1)