Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Xen Virtual Manager
Operating Systems Linux SuSE Xen Virtual Manager Post 302860611 by jgt on Sunday 6th of October 2013 06:14:59 PM
Old 10-06-2013
I installed the application; re-booted the new kernel. I suppose at this point I might as well ask: do the virtual installations have to have device drivers for the installed hardware?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Problem regarding :::: Xen virtual console

hello, I am using fedora core 6. and there is Xen Virtual Console installed in my system ....due to which I am not able to use my serial ports....... What is thi Xen virtual console and what it does????? So, Can I unintall this Xen virtual Console..... or any method so that I can use my... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: arunchaudhary19
3 Replies

2. Linux

LVM (volume manager) and virtual disks

:eek: Hi guys, I'm pulling my hair out over this one. I am trying to set up a virtual server environment. ( I am using VirtualBox, but I think this is irrelevant to this problem.) I have downloaded a pre-packaged Linux virtual disk, with which I have successfully started a virtual instance of a... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: otheus
4 Replies

3. Red Hat

error on virtual manager

In red hat linux server 6 I start up virtual manager and I get below error prompt. Package reuired for KVM usage The following packages are not installed qemu-kvm These are required to create KVM guests locally. Would you like to install them now . I press yes but the package cannot... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuikingman
0 Replies

4. Red Hat

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool

My RHEL virtual Machine Does not have Virtual Machine Manager Desktop Tool Hi, I don't seem to have the Virtual Machine Manager Desktop tool set up on my RHEL6 Machine. The Linux machine runs off VMWare player and I'm not sure whether it is a VMWare software issue or a problem with the RHEL6... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: accipiter1
2 Replies
vx_maxlink(5)							File Formats Manual						     vx_maxlink(5)

NAME
vx_maxlink - Configure the number of links to a file SYNOPSIS
VALUE
Specify an integer value. Minimum 0 Maximum 65534 Default 32767 DESCRIPTION
The tunable is used to configure the number of links possible to a file on VxFS filesystem As is initialized when system is booted, the changes made to will take effect only from the next system reboot. EXAMPLES
Set the maximum number of links to a file at 40000: WARNINGS
All HP-UX kernel tunable parameters are release specific. This parameter may be removed or its meaning may change in the future releases of HP-UX. Installation of optional kernel software, from HP or other vendors, may cause changes to tunable parameter values. After installation, some tunable parameters may no longer be at the default or recommended values. For information about the effects of installation on tun- able values, consult the documentation for the kernel software being installed. For information about optional kernel software that was factory installed on your system, see at SEE ALSO
kctune(1M), vx_ninode(5), vxfs_bc_bufhwm(5), vxfs_ifree_timelag(5). Tunable Kernel Parameters vx_maxlink(5)