Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: ISCSI best practice question
Operating Systems Solaris ISCSI best practice question Post 302859621 by blackrageous on Thursday 3rd of October 2013 12:26:30 PM
Old 10-03-2013
I was going to say the same thing Dustin said...it is high tech.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Samba Practice

I have a dual boot machine with both "Windoze ME" and Redhat Linux 7.2. I want to know if it is possible to practice with the Samba Suite on a dual boot machine if I was able to incorporate using IP addresses. I was thinking if your able to ping yourself why wouldn't you be able to administer... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: bilal_aa
3 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

Simple grep question, but I'm out of practice

Never mind, I did more research, and now am using grep -v './temp/', dumping it into a new text file, then using mv -f to make that the original file. Thanks for reading! --------------- Hi folks, I haven't done any scripting in years, and now I have a problem. Our backup tapes are filling... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: citygov
0 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

What is the best practice?

I'm playing the shell game of moving and deleting files to make room for current DB backup. A set of files gets moved to serverB when serverA threshold is exceeded. I created two scripts one for serverA and one for serverB. Both scripts are run by cron entry. There is a difference of 12 minutes... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: BigSky
4 Replies

4. OS X (Apple)

iSCSI

I have configured iSCSI on server with linux running on it . On APPLE I have downloaded gloablSAN. When globalSAN is started ,it asks for target IP . I have given target IP . It has detected the disks . But when i use "disk utilities " , here the ISCSI disk are not displayed. except the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pradeepreddy
0 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

best practice please

I have a data file that I tail and dump the data into a new file at midnight. To work I had to use tail -n2 livefile.csv >> storefile.csv. This is ging me 2 or 3 entries at a time into the storefile.csv. if I continue this then I will have to run a second pass on the file to remove the... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: Mikey
4 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to change ethernet cable of iscsi initiator (iscsi client)?

how to change ethernet cable of iscsi initiator (iscsi client) (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: pankajd
0 Replies

7. Programming

how to practice my c++ skill

Hi all, I'v already read some basic books about c++ such as <c++ primer>,<The C++ standard library> etc.,and as we know,knowledge is easy to forget without practicing,so i wanna know some ways to practice my skill with programming.First,i know some ACM sites,however,solving problems on those sites... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: homeboy
4 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

hp ux practice

hi i am new in unix.i have installed linux in my pc,but i want to practice and be expatise in hp ux.but i have no hp server for do it.how could i practice hp ux?please help and give suggestion. (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: dipanjan123
1 Replies

9. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

practice scripting

Is there any sites out there that have examples of things they want you to go and script for practice? I have looked around but have came up empty handed. I have been writing scripts for things I need on my nix box but have am wanting more challenging things to keep me learning. I would prefer... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: linuxn00b
3 Replies

10. AIX

AIX practice

Dears, Kindly as preparing to get AIX certification I'd like to have your guide & support where can I find dump or exam forms for below :- Test 000-103: AIX 6.1 Basic Operations Test 000-221: AIX 7 Administration I want to look at real questions and try to solve it , is it possible to... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: arm
1 Replies
mlib_SignalLimit(3MLIB) 				    mediaLib Library Functions					   mlib_SignalLimit(3MLIB)

NAME
mlib_SignalLimit, mlib_SignalLimit_S16_S16, mlib_SignalLimit_S16S_S16S, mlib_SignalLimit_S16, mlib_SignalLimit_S16S, mlib_Signal- Limit_F32_F32, mlib_SignalLimit_F32S_F32S, mlib_SignalLimit_F32, mlib_SignalLimit_F32S - signal hard limiting SYNOPSIS
cc [ flag... ] file... -lmlib [ library... ] #include <mlib.h> mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_S16_S16(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, const mlib_s16 *low, const mlib_s16 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_S16S_S16S(mlib_s16 *dst, const mlib_s16 *src, const mlib_s16 *low, const mlib_s16 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_S16(mlib_s16 *srcdst, const mlib_s16 *low, const mlib_s16 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_S16S(mlib_s16 *srcdst, const mlib_s16 *low, const mlib_s16 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_F32_F32(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, const mlib_f32 *low, const mlib_f32 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_F32S_F32S(mlib_f32 *dst, const mlib_f32 *src, const mlib_f32 *low, const mlib_f32 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_F32(mlib_f32 *srcdst, const mlib_f32 *low, const mlib_f32 *high, mlib_s32 n); mlib_status mlib_SignalLimit_F32S(mlib_f32 *srcdst, const mlib_f32 *low, const mlib_f32 *high, mlib_s32 n); DESCRIPTION
Each of these functions performs hard limiting. For monaural signals, the following equation is used: dst[i] = low[0] if src[i] < low[0] dst[i] = src[i] if low[0] <= src[i] < high[0] dst[i] = high[0] if src[i] >= high[0] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1). For stereo signals, the following equation is used: dst[2*i] = low[0] if src[2*i] < low[0] dst[2*i] = src[2*i] if low[0] <= src[2*i] < high[0] dst[2*i] = high[0] if src[2*i] >= high[0] dst[2*i+1] = low[1] if src[2*i+1] < low[1] dst[2*i+1] = src[2*i+1] if low[1] <= src[2*i+1] < high[1] dst[2*i+1] = high[1] if src[2*i+1] >= high[1] where i = 0, 1, ..., (n - 1). PARAMETERS
Each of the functions takes some of the following arguments: dst Destination signal array. src Source signal array. srcdst Source and destination signal array. low Lower input limit. In the stereo version, low[0] contains the lower limit for channel 0, and low[1] contains the lower limit for channel 1. high Upper input limit. In the stereo version. high[0] contains the upper limit for channel 0, and high[1] contains the upper limit for channel 1. n Number of samples in the source signal array. RETURN VALUES
Each of the functions returns MLIB_SUCCESS if successful. Otherwise it returns MLIB_FAILURE. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Evolving | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |MT-Level |MT-Safe | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
attributes(5) SunOS 5.10 10 Nov 2004 mlib_SignalLimit(3MLIB)