Sponsored Content
Operating Systems AIX Need help on patrol agent service in AIX Post 302856501 by sumanthupar on Tuesday 24th of September 2013 05:27:11 AM
Old 09-24-2013
Thanks R.singh

but i need little more explaination on patrol agent service and how to check if that process is running or not

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Patrol Supervisor can anyone help : /

Hello all Are you familiar with Patrol 3.5 software ? If so , I would like to know if in Patrol logs , we could find users' history ? Thank you (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: JuniorJack
0 Replies

2. HP-UX

[THANKS!] Help for installing PATROL for UNIX

:( I am installing PATROL for UNIX for my HP-UX. However after I run "/cdrom/setup.sh -serveronly", it brame me error, can anyone please me for this, thank you: -------------------------------------------------------------------------- Launching WEB server. Please wait...... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: gghost
0 Replies

3. AIX

Aix - Service Pack

I've recently installed ServicePack1 for Tecnology_Level 9 of AIX 5.2 . The result of installation is "OK" but with oslevel -s i dont see the service pack installed .... after many research i try (with many luck!!) instfix -i|grep SP and the result : All filesets for 5200-08-01_SP... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: BabylonRocker
1 Replies

4. AIX

Debugging a service in AIX 5.3

Hi, I am a newbie on the AIX front....I am at present faced with a problem of a service eating up my client's CPU. To be more specific....My client uses backup exec for backing up (v 12.0). The moment I start a backup the beremote.exe (backup exec remote agent for unix, RALUS) service uses... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: dkn1979
4 Replies

5. HP-UX

Alert Patrol

Hello I'm new in Hp-Ux, in all Unix System, we have a sun Server with HpUx 11 that send the follow message. Host=cspkioor Host Class=hpux B.11.11 9000/800 Host Address=192.168.228.7 Object=Summary Object Class=SWAP Parameter=SWPTotSwapUsedPercent Parameter Value= 100... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: bighand42
2 Replies

6. AIX

AIX Service Packs

Can anyone out there let me know what is the *common* Technology Level and Service Pack that everyone is at? I am at 5300-06-04-0748 on all of my LPARs. Also- does anyone have any guidelinies to rolling out new TL and Sps? Thanks (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: seacros
4 Replies

7. AIX

Help me install Backup Exec (formerlly owned by Veritas) agent on AIX machine :(

Hi all. I hope someone could give me a hand on installing Backup Exec agent on AIX machine :( Agent: OS: AIX 5.3 Hostname: DB-HN-SRV02 IP: 10.1.4.64 Backup server: OS: Windows Server 2003 Hostname: backup-srv IP: 10.1.5.51 I download "Legacy Unix agent.tar", untar, then run file... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsddaemon
0 Replies

8. AIX

service status in AIX

good afternoon to all hay i m new in AIX. my problem is that.....plz tell me how to see " service status" in AIX Becoz i run /etc/rc.d/rc.2/Sbesclientd so its show below like this bash-3.2$ sudo /etc/rc.d/rc2.d/SBESClientd status Usage: /etc/rc.d/rc2.d/SBESClientd { start | stop } I... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: life008
2 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How to integrate all the systemctl commands into a shell script to verify any daemon/agent service?

Hi, Can we integrate all the systemctl command into a shell script to verify any service with all the options of systemctl if service integrate with the operating system service management tools to deliver their functionality. sudo systemctl start <service_name> sudo systemctl stop... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Mannu2525
1 Replies
SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)				    systemd-cryptsetup@.service 			    SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)

NAME
systemd-cryptsetup@.service, systemd-cryptsetup - Full disk decryption logic SYNOPSIS
systemd-cryptsetup@.service /usr/lib/systemd/systemd-cryptsetup DESCRIPTION
systemd-cryptsetup@.service is a service responsible for setting up encrypted block devices. It is instantiated for each device that requires decryption for access. systemd-cryptsetup@.service will ask for hard disk passwords via the password agent logic[1], in order to query the user for the password using the right mechanism at boot and during runtime. At early boot and when the system manager configuration is reloaded this /etc/crypttab is translated into systemd-cryptsetup@.service units by systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8). SEE ALSO
systemd(1), systemd-cryptsetup-generator(8), crypttab(5), cryptsetup(8) NOTES
1. password agent logic http://www.freedesktop.org/wiki/Software/systemd/PasswordAgents systemd 208 SYSTEMD-CRYPTSETUP@.SERVICE(8)