Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Unable to find utilized disk space on zone server. Post 302853795 by jlliagre on Monday 16th of September 2013 05:06:58 AM
Old 09-16-2013
On the global zone, running
Code:
df -k
zpool list
zfs list

would be a good start.

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. SCO

unable to find a root hard disk

Hey,I'm new with Unixware. Lately,I worked with Unixware7.1.3.I ran into problems while installing it.The problem is : Error:unable to find a root hard disk... Well,I have a HBA floppy disk,but my pc has no floppy driver.Is there any way to solve the problem with USB driver?What should I... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: DorrSmith
1 Replies

2. Solaris

solaris server resources utilized

Hi i have a requirement when i have to check the solaris 9 os resources utilised by the applications( Oracle, veritas cluster, veritas net backup ) what are the commands i should use or any utility to check the resources Regards (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: maooah
7 Replies

3. Linux

Unable to remove file using rm: Disk space is full

Hi all, My disk space is 100% full. df -k <dir> -> 100% One of my debug files consume huge amount of space and i want to remove the same to start off fresh debugs. However i'm unable to remove the file giving out the following error message: rm -f debug.out22621 rm: cannot remove... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: Pankajakshan
8 Replies

4. Solaris

[Sol10/VMWare] Unable to see new disk space.

The master copy was set to 5 gigs. As the instance is cloned, additional space is provided. I was given a new instance along with 15 gigs of additional space. The problem is I can't see the additional space, either as additional space on the primary disk or as a second disk. # format Searching... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: BOFH
8 Replies

5. Solaris

Unable to understand disk layout and where are the free space

Hi I am unable to understand the disk layout of one of my disk attached to v240. This is newly installed system from jumpstart. I am unable to see the free space on backup slice 2 and there are 0 to 8 slices listed when I run format and print the disk info, also there is no reference of... (9 Replies)
Discussion started by: kumarmani
9 Replies

6. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

How to find the disk space allocated.

Hello, I need to find the total allocated disk space for the home directory. How can i find that in unix?(in GB). Thanks. (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: kailash19
4 Replies

7. SCO

unable to find a root hard disk on vmware

Hello guys i need some guidence on why i am getting the unable to find a root disk and how i can overcome this problem. Thanks :confused:Paddyl (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: paddyl
1 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Script to find Disk utilized processes.

I have written a script that triggers a mail if the server load average goes beyond a specific value. The mail contains following field Current Load average. Top 10 CPU utilized processes. ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 3 | head -10 Top 10 Memory Utilized processes. ps -auxf | sort -nr -k 4 | head... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: pinga123
1 Replies

9. Red Hat

Help to Find out Available disk space

I need to find available disk space for /home. $ df /home Filesystem 1K-blocks Used Available Use% Mounted on /dev/mahhh/VolGroup11-LogVol00 32281452 45028 26034172 15% / $df /home |tail -1| awk '{print $4}' 15% The above result shows the... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Anu_1
5 Replies

10. Solaris

Check free disk space in server

Hi, I need about 500G space in one corporate solaris server. However, I am not sure which command to use to check this. There are few volume groups in the server, and I deleted unused, old volume groups to clear some space. However, now I am not sure how to check the free space itself. ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: anaigini45
2 Replies
zstreamdump(8)						  System Administration Commands					    zstreamdump(8)

NAME
zstreamdump - filter data in zfs send stream SYNOPSIS
zstreamdump [-C] [-v] DESCRIPTION
The zstreamdump utility reads from the output of the zfs send command, then displays headers and some statistics from that output. See zfs(1M). OPTIONS
The following options are supported: -C Suppress the validation of checksums. -v Verbose. Dump all headers, not only begin and end headers. ATTRIBUTES
See attributes(5) for descriptions of the following attributes: +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ | ATTRIBUTE TYPE | ATTRIBUTE VALUE | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Availability |SUNWzfsu | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ |Interface Stability |Uncommitted | +-----------------------------+-----------------------------+ SEE ALSO
zfs(1M), attributes(5) SunOS 5.11 21 Sep 2009 zstreamdump(8)