Sponsored Content
Operating Systems Solaris Reducing Cores in T5240 server for meeting Oracle Core Licences Post 302848817 by jlliagre on Friday 30th of August 2013 06:44:42 AM
Old 08-30-2013
What version of LDM are you using ?

4 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. HP-UX

help on loading licences in Alpha server

How to install the C / C++ Licences in Digial Alpha 2000 server? When i did try to load its giving a checksum error..... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: mukundt
1 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

writing a simple script to get total number of cpus/cores in server

Hi, I am very new to scripting and I wanted to write a unix shell script which can give me, 1)number of cpu's in a box 2)number of cores per cpu 3)total number of cores in abox (ie multiplying 1&2) I am also trying to figure out how to check if hyper-threading is enabled in the... (8 Replies)
Discussion started by: steven12
8 Replies

3. UNIX and Linux Applications

core temp all cores mac

a few months ago i downloaded a program from apple it was a core temp panel applet i had to reload and lost track of where i got it anyone familiar with it i liked it because it monitored all the cores ubuntu10.10 (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: thirnick
0 Replies

4. Solaris

Question: # of ldoms on T5240 with 2 T2 US 8 core

I have a T5240 with 2 T2 US 8 core.. Theoretically how many ldoms can I configure? (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Iftikhar Barrie
5 Replies
Bootloader::Core::NONE(3)				User Contributed Perl Documentation				 Bootloader::Core::NONE(3)

NAME
Bootlader::Core::NONE - library for blank configuration PREFACE
This package is the NONE library of the bootloader configuration SYNOPSIS
use Bootloader::Core::NONE; "$obj_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->new ();" "$files_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->ListFiles ();" "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->ParseLines (\%files, $avoid_reading_device_map);" "$files_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->CreateLines ();" "$settings_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->GetSettings ();" "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->SetSettings (\%settings);" "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->InitializeBootloader ();" DESCRIPTION
"$obj_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->new ();" Creates an instance of the Bootloader::Core::NONE class. "$files_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->ListFiles ();" Returns the list of the configuration files of the bootloader "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->ParseLines (\%files, $avoid_reading_device_map);" Simulate parsing lines. Do nothing. Return non-zero for success. "$files_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->CreateLines ();" Simulate creating lines and return empty lines hash structure. "$settings_ref = Bootloader::Core::NONE->GetSettings ();" returns the complete settings in a hash. Does not read the settings from the system, but returns internal structures. "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->SetSettings (\%settings);" Do nothing, as none bootloader cannot change internal settings. "$status = Bootloader::Core::NONE->InitializeBootloader ();" Simulate initializing bootloader. Allways success. perl v5.12.1 2009-06-02 Bootloader::Core::NONE(3)