Sponsored Content
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Script awk vertical to horizontal with some condition Post 302847363 by buncit8 on Monday 26th of August 2013 11:53:11 PM
Old 08-27-2013
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chubler_XL
Matching using combination of number of leading spaces and field counts may work for you:

Code:
awk '
/^ {11}[^ ].*:[0-9.]{5}$/ {
    if(p) print p;
    if(NF==6) p=$1";"$2";"$3";"$4";"$5" "$6
    else p=$1";"$2";"$3";"$4" "$5
    next
}
/^ {3}[^ ]/ { p=p";"$1";"$2";" ; for(i=3;i<=NF;i++) p=p (i>3?" ":"")$i }
/^[^ ]/ { p=p";"$1";"$2 ; if(NF>3) p=p";"$3" "$4";"$5 }
/^ {11}[^ ]/ { gsub(/^ {11}/,"");p=p";"$0 }
/^ {16}[0-9A-F][0-9A-F] / { gsub(/^ {16}/,"");p=p";"$0}
/^ {16}[^ ]/ { gsub(/^ {16}/,"");p=p";"$0}
END {print p}' infile

thanks a lot bro..
i try to run this script, the output is not like that i want.
but i really appreciate.. many thanks

10 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Horizontal to vertical

Hi, Silly question, if I have an excel file that looks something like this: ................. Subject 1 Subject 2 Subject 3 Subject 4 Fever..............13...........9.............23..........14 Headache.........2............12...........18..........23... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: Xterra
3 Replies

2. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

vertical to horizontal

dear all, i'm new to unix and i try to figure out the best case for making list of vertical text to become horizontal and skip the line 1 and 2. example text : Data DATE XXXXX MAX 47 53 49 51 48 48 7 46 51 8 25 (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: andrisetia
6 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

Vertical And Horizontal Pivoting

Hi All, My Input data is: A=1 B=2 My desired Output should be: A|B 1|2 Thanks in advance... (3 Replies)
Discussion started by: kmsekhar
3 Replies

4. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need perl or shell script to sort vertical lines to horizontal line in csv format

Need perl or shell script to sort vertical lines to horizontal line in csv format My file like below ------------------------- ================================================================================ PATH PINKY1000#I1-1-ZENTA1000-2#I7-1-ASON-SBR-UP-943113845 ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: sreedhargouda.h
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk - horizontal and vertical text extraction

Hi, I need some help in getting extracting the specific horizontal and vertical texts in a single line. I am trying to extract few of the parameters from a config file. Your help is appreciated. Desired Output ---------------- Pool members members ... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: pratheeshp
4 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Script for parsing vertical log into horizontal

Hi, I have log like this : And i want the output like below : I have try using awk but doesn't work awk ' /ffff /{ts=$1} f && /SectorAntenna\=1/{sa1=$3} f && /SectorAntenna\=2/{sa2=$3} f && /SectorAntenna\=3/{sa3=$3} { s= ts "|" sa1 "|" sa2 "|" sa3 print s f=0 }' (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: justbow
7 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk Help: Horizontal to Vertical print with pattern match

Hi AWK Experts, Following is the data : BRH113 DD AA HH CA DD DD AA HH BRH091 A4 A6 AH H7 67 HH J8 9J BRH0991 AA D8 C23 V5 H7 BR2 BRH991 AA HH GG5 BT0 JJ0 I want the output to be alligned with the pattern matching "BRH" inthe line. The output should be look like: A]... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: rveri
4 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

awk in horizontal and vertical math

Based on input ail,UTT,id1_0,COMBO,21,24,21,19,85 al,UTHAST,id1_0,COMBO,342,390,361,361,1454 and awk code as awk -F, '{ K=0; for(i=NF; i>=(NF-4); i--) { K=K+$i; J=J+$i;} { print K } } END { for ( l in J ) printf("%s ",J); }' I'm trying to add columns and lines in single line. line... (6 Replies)
Discussion started by: busyboy
6 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

How do i do the vertical to horizontal??

51009 8746 8912 17986 20315 24998 5368 38934 7805 8566 (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: nikhil jain
4 Replies

10. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

Change Vertical to Horizontal

I need to change data from vertical to horizontal but with condition input USA|80 AUS|40 BRA|33 VEGAS|40 KENTUCKY|50 NEWYORK|21 DARWIN|33 ADELAIDE|21 SAOPAOLO|44 RIO|89 GAPIZA|44 BENFLEX|32 AXIS|44 ACRE|56 HEIGHT|22 (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: radius
5 Replies
SFDDIFF(1)						      General Commands Manual							SFDDIFF(1)

NAME
sfddiff - compare two font files SYNOPSIS
sfddiff [--help] [--ignorehints] [--ignorenames] [--ignoregpos] [--ignoregsub] [--ignorebitmaps] [--exact] [--warn] [--merge outfile] [--usage] [--version] fontfile1 fontfile2 DESCRIPTION
The program sfddiff compares two font files, which may be in any format fontforge(1) can read. It will notice the following differences: 1) Characters are present in one font but not in the other. 2) Characters are present in both fonts but have different sets of outlines or references. The outlines may be compared so that only exact matches are accepted, or so that a fuzzier match is used. Similarly references may need to match exactly, or may be matched after an unlink. This fuzzy comparison is useful when comparing truetype and postscript fonts, or when comparing a font with references to one with- out. 3) The postscript hints or truetype instructions are different. 4) The font names (the truetype `name' table) differ. 5) The kerning (and other `gpos' information) differs. 6) The ligatures (and other `gsub' information) differ. 7) Any bitmap strikes present in one font but not in the other. 8) Any bitmap characters present in one strike of one font but in the equivalent strike of the other. 9) Any bitmap characters which differ. OPTIONS
--help Provide a description with a list of the available options. --ignorehints Suppress the reporting of hint/instruction differences. --ignoregpos Suppress the reporting of kerning (and other `gpos') differences. --ignoregsub Suppress the reporting of ligature (and other `gsub') differences. --ignorenames Suppress the reporting of name string differences. --ignorebitmaps Suppress the reporting of bitmap differences. --exact Require outlines to match exactly. --warn Warn if the outlines/references are slightly different. --merge outfile Store a merged version of the two fonts into the specified output file. The merged data will be based on sfdfile1, as well as any characters present in sfdfile2 but not in sfdfile1 will be added, and the outlines of sfdfile2 will be placed in the background. Finally, for any characters with different outlines or references the background of the the character will contain the outlines from sfdfile2 (references will be unlinked into outlines and those outlines also will be added). --usage Display the usage description. --version Display the current version. SEE ALSO
fontforge(1) The HTML version of the fontforge manual at: http://fontforge.sourceforge.net/ AUTHOR
Copyright (C) 2000-2006 by George Williams (gww@silcom.com). Manual page heavily rewritten and modified to use standard -man(5) macros by R.P.C. Rodgers (rodgers@nlm.nih.gov), 23 October 2002. 8 April 2006 SFDDIFF(1)