Sponsored Content
Full Discussion: Writing input data in file
Top Forums Shell Programming and Scripting Writing input data in file Post 302837281 by rohit_shinez on Thursday 25th of July 2013 01:01:30 PM
Old 07-25-2013
N defines number of time the content of the record to be looped and printed in out put file
eg:
1|xx|yy

the above will be printed N number of time based on the input given by the user:
so
1|xx|yy
1|xx|yy
.n

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Shell Programming and Scripting

help for a perl script - writing to a data file

Hi, Here is my problem.. i have 2 files (file1, file2).. i have wrote the last two lines and first 4 lines of "file2" into two different variables .. say.. my $firstrec = `head -4 $file2`; my $lastrec = `tail -2 $file2`; and i write the rest of the file2 to a tmpfile and cat it with head... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: meghana
2 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

AWK Help- Writing Data into a File

Hi All, I need to maintain a AUDIT file in system for every incoming and outgoing file. For this i am trying to append a record by using the AWK every time the file arriving. I have used the code as below. AWK '{print "FILENAME IS", $1,"DATE IS", $2}' >> AUDITFILE.txt $1 and $2 are global... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: Raamc
1 Replies

3. Shell Programming and Scripting

writing data in a text file at particular line

I need to write value of variable $version at a particular line in a text file. Line number is determined by another variable &line......I don't know how to do it in shell script ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: punitpa
2 Replies

4. Programming

writing binary/struct data to file

I am trying to write binary data to a file. My program below: #include <stdlib.h> #include <stdio.h> struct tinner { int j; int k; }; struct touter { int i; struct tinner *inner; }; int main() { struct touter data; data.i = 10; struct tinner... (4 Replies)
Discussion started by: radiatejava
4 Replies

5. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need script to take input from file, match on it in file 2 and input data

All, I am trying to figure out a script to run in windows that will allow me to match on First column in file1 to 8th Column in File2 then Insert file1 column2 to file2 column4 then create a new file. File1: 12345 Sam 12346 Bob 12347 Bill File2:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: darkoth
1 Replies

6. Shell Programming and Scripting

Problem in writing the data to a file in one row

Hi All I am reading data from the database and writing to temporary file in the below format. 1=XP|external_component|com.adp.meetingalertemail.processing.MeetingAlertEmail|EMAILALERTPUSH|32|4#XP |classpath|/usr/home/dfusr/lib/xalan.jar: /usr/home/dfusr/lib/xerces.jar: ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshorpu
2 Replies

7. Shell Programming and Scripting

Reading data from DataBase and Writing to a file

Hi All, Please help me in writing data to a file in one row. In database there is a column which contains large data which does not fit in the file in one row. The column contains list of paths. I want to write these paths to a file in one row. Please find the code below writes : ... (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: rajeshorpu
2 Replies

8. Shell Programming and Scripting

Need help in writing a script to create a new text file with specific data from existing two files

Hi, I have two text files. Need to create a third text file extracting specific data from first two existing files.. Text File 1: Format contains: SQL*Loader: Release 10.2.0.1.0 - Production on Wed Aug 4 21:06:34 2010 some text ............so on...and somwhere text like: Record 1:... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: shashi143ibm
1 Replies

9. Shell Programming and Scripting

validating data in columns and writing them to new file

I have a file that contains records in the below format: 23857250998423948239482348239580923682396829682398094823049823948 23492780582305829852095820958293582093585823095892386293583203248 23482038509825098230958235234230502958205983958235820358205892095... (10 Replies)
Discussion started by: shellhelp
10 Replies
QRENCODE(1)						      General Commands Manual						       QRENCODE(1)

NAME
qrencode - Encode input data in a QR Code and save as a PNG or EPS image. SYNOPSIS
qrencode [OPTION]... [STRING] DESCRIPTION
Libqrencode is a library for encoding data in a QR Code symbol, a kind of 2D symbology that can be scanned by handy terminals such as a mobile phone with CCD. The capacity of QR Code is up to 7000 digits or 4000 characters, and has high robustness. Qrencode is a utility software using libqrencode to encode string data in a QR Code and save as a PNG or EPS image. OPTIONS
-h, --help display help message. -o FILENAME, --output=FILENAME write image to FILENAME. If '-' is specified, the result will be output to standard output. If -S is given, structured symbols are written to FILENAME-01.png, FILENAME-02.png, ... (suffix is removed from FILENAME, if specified) -s NUMBER, --size=NUMBER specify the size of dot (pixel). (default=3) -l {LMQH}, --level={LMQH} specify error collectin level from L (lowest) to H (highest). (default=L) -v NUMBER, --symversion=NUMBER specify the version of the symbol. (default=auto) -m NUMBER, --margin=NUMBER specify the width of margin. (default=4) -d NUMBER, --dpi=NUMBER specify the DPI of the generated PNG. (default=72) -t {PNG,EPS,ANSI,ANSI256}, --type={PNG,EPS,ANSI,ANSI256} specify the type of the generated image. (default=PNG) -S, --structured make structured symbols. Version must be specified. -k, --kanji assume that the input text contains kanji (shift-jis). -c, --casesensitive encode lower-case alphabet characters in 8-bit mode. (default) -i, --ignorecase ignore case distinctions and use only upper-case characters. -8, --8bit encode entire data in 8-bit mode. -k, -c and -i will be ignored. -M, --micro encode in a Micro QR Code. (experimental) -V, --version display the version number and copyrights of the qrencode. [STRING] input data. If it is not specified, data will be taken from standard input. EXAMPLES
qrencode -l L -v 1 -o output.png 'Hello, world!' encode into a symbol version 1, level L. qrencode -iSv 1 --output=output.png read standard input and encode it into a structured-appended symbols in case-insensitive mode. AUTHOR
Written by Kentaro Fukuchi. RESOURCES
Main Web Site: http://fukuchi.org/works/qrencode/ Source code repository: https://github.com/fukuchi/libqrencode/ COPYRIGHT
Copyright (C) 2006-2012 Kentaro Fukuchi. qrencode 3.3.0 Feb. 29, 2012 QRENCODE(1)