Sponsored Content
Top Forums UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers Pls. help with dmidecode message Post 302832089 by Corona688 on Friday 12th of July 2013 06:59:55 PM
Old 07-12-2013
HP may have model-specific utilities for it, which HP?

9 More Discussions You Might Find Interesting

1. Filesystems, Disks and Memory

dmidecode, RAM speed = "Current Speed: Unknown"

Hello, I have a Supermicro server with a P4SCI mother board running Debian Sarge 3.1. This is the "dmidecode" output related to RAM info: RAM speed information is incomplete.. "Current Speed: Unknown", is there anyway/soft to get the speed of installed RAM modules? thanks!! Regards :)... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Santi
0 Replies

2. Shell Programming and Scripting

pls help

Hi, I need your help guys. I have two data files, namely 101.amberized.pdb & 101.pdb . Now I want to replace the whole 3rd column of 101.amberized.pdb with the 3rd column of 101.pdb file. How do I do it in shell? Thanks in advance Parimal (11 Replies)
Discussion started by: chuchu
11 Replies

3. Programming

How to limit max no of message in a posix message queue

Hii can anyone pls tell how to limit the max no of message in a posix message queue. I have made changes in proc/sys/fs/mqueue/msg_max But still whenever i try to read the value of max. message in the queue using attr.mq_curmsgs (where struct mq_attr attr) its giving the default value as 10.... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: mohit3884
0 Replies

4. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Error Message while copying- Pls Help

Hi I have the following script for performing regression testing of two setups ... if ; then echo "Usage Check CfgFile" exit fi cfgfile=$1 cfgdir="/prod/quic/data/product/tools/cfg" testdir="/prod/quic/data/product/tools/test" scripts="/prod/quic/data/product/tools/scripts" cd $cfgdir... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: geeyess123
1 Replies

5. Solaris

dmidecode installation problem

Today I had to check RAM info on solaris 10 system. I know that there is 4 GB, 2 modules , but I really needed more details like exact model, frequency and so on I downloaded several versions of dmidecode, but non of them worked. At first I found that there is no gcc in the system, well I... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: Zorbeg
5 Replies

6. IP Networking

network message explanation pls

Hi guys, I know some about networking but I know some message below but Can anyone give me full explanation about these message below and how to generate these messages 1 14:52:49.463851 arp who-has 192.168.0.107 tell 192.168.0.108 2 14:52:49.463851 arp reply 192.168.0.107 is-at... (1 Reply)
Discussion started by: peac3
1 Replies

7. Programming

[XQuery] How to Convert from JSON Message to XML Message with XQuery

Hi guys, I'm in a job of converting a restful webservice to soap. Tool for convertation uses XQuery. Now i need to convert a message like this: { "firstName": "John", "midName": null, "lastName": "Smith", "married": false, "address": { "streetAddress": "21 2nd... (5 Replies)
Discussion started by: tien86
5 Replies

8. UNIX for Dummies Questions & Answers

sudo dmidecode where is the file located ?

Been through all my /sys /sbin /bin directories and can't seem to find it. (2 Replies)
Discussion started by: jcnewton13
2 Replies

9. UNIX and Linux Applications

Ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt (How to format message.txt for html email)

ssmtp has been running well under Kubuntu 12.04.1 for plain text messages. I would like to send html messages with ssmtp -t < /path/to/the/message.txt, but I cannot seem to get the message.txt file properly formatted. I have tried various charsets, Content-Transfer-Encoding, rearranging the... (0 Replies)
Discussion started by: Ronald B
0 Replies
PATHS(3)						   BSD Library Functions Manual 						  PATHS(3)

NAME
paths -- default system paths SYNOPSIS
#include <paths.h> DESCRIPTION
The <paths.h> header defines some default paths used in NetBSD. All defined constants are prefixed with _PATH. The constants include: o The default user search path set by login(1) and associated utilities such as rshd(8). This is defined by _PATH_DEFPATH and includes directories such as /usr/bin and /usr/local/bin. o Default paths for some utilities and device nodes. Examples include such paths as /dev/null (_PATH_DEVNULL), /dev/mem (_PATH_MEM), and /etc/nologin (_PATH_NOLOGIN), among others. o Paths for some default directories such as /dev (_PATH_DEV) and /tmp (_PATH_TMP) as well as paths for some miscellaneous utilities such as csh(1), /bin/csh (_PATH_CSHELL). SEE ALSO
whereis(1), sysexits(3), types(3), hier(7) CAVEATS
The <paths.h> header is specific to NetBSD. BSD
April 8, 2011 BSD