Sponsored Content
The Lounge What is on Your Mind? What Social Networks Do You Use Regularly? Post 302828851 by rbatte1 on Wednesday 3rd of July 2013 10:05:40 AM
Old 07-03-2013
How does one vote for "I don't have time, the nearest I have is www.unix.com" ?

Robin
This User Gave Thanks to rbatte1 For This Post:

We Also Found This Discussion For You

1. UNIX for Advanced & Expert Users

Server goes down regularly- Please help

Hi , I need a clarification on an issue that we have been facing for two weeks now. From past one year we had issue with space on our Linux machine on which our application ( View VC, CVS) hosted on it. Due to swap memeory configuration being 0 and very less space on the server, the server... (7 Replies)
Discussion started by: bsandeep_80
7 Replies
File::Copy::Link(3pm)					User Contributed Perl Documentation				     File::Copy::Link(3pm)

NAME
File::Copy::Link - Perl extension for replacing a link by a copy of the linked file. SYNOPSIS
use File::Copy::Link; copylink 'file.lnk'; use File::Copy::Link qw(safecopylink); safecopylink 'file.lnk'; DESCRIPTION
"copylink" reads the filename linked to by the argument and replaced the link with a copy of the file. It opens a filehandle to read from the link, deletes the link, and then copies the filehandle back to the link. "safecopylink" does the same as "copylink" but without the open-and-delete manouvre. Instead, it uses "File::Spec::Link" to find the target of the link and copies from there. This module is mostly a wrapper round "File::Spec::Link::linked" and "File::Copy::copy", the functionality is available in a command line script copylink. EXPORT Nothing by default, can export "copylink", `"safecopylink". SEE ALSO
copylink(1) File::Copy(3) File::Spec::Link(3) AUTHOR
Robin Barker, <Robin.Barker@npl.co.uk> COPYRIGHT AND LICENSE
Copyright 2003, 2006, 2007 by Robin Barker This library is free software; you can redistribute it and/or modify it under the same terms as Perl itself. perl v5.12.4 2011-09-30 File::Copy::Link(3pm)